BeauJolie by Victoria

(4.5 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the minute my fiance and myself booked this place, I knew we made the right choice. We were hooked because the place is so beautiful inside and then once we tasted to the food we were sold. Arvey was our sales person and he walked us through the entire process. My mother-in law is a tough cookie but Arvey had her eating out of his hand. We will be recommending this place to our friends.

• Wedding: 07/19/2014
0.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 0.5
  • Responsiveness: 0.5
  • Professionalism: 0.0
  • Value: 0.0
  • Flexibility: 0.0

This place is garbage! Do NOT ! I REPEAT DO NOT HAVE YOUR WEDDING HERE! The place is going out of business and only wants your money! They can care less about you or the service they provide! The staff will not return your phone calls after they provide you with embarrassing service! Why? Because they already have your $! I had to hire an attorney because of the garbage service we received!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We personally worked with Arvey DiMaria as our venue coordinator at Victoria In The Park. He was very helpful and worked with us every step of the way from when we first looked at the venue to making sure we had any belongings left behind 3 days after the wedding. The venue was absolutely beautiful (that's why we picked it!) and the food and service did not disappoint (also why we chose the venue!). There were little hiccups along the way, as I assume would happen anywhere, but the part that made me the most satisfied was none of my guests could tell! We had so many family and friends tell us that the service and food was the best they have ever experienced at a wedding and they thought the night was perfectly smooth. The price tag was pretty high but when you consider everything that is included from food, desserts, cake, alcohol, champagne, appetizers, linens, and being the only wedding in the building made us decide that this was more than any banquet hall could provide and it was worth it. Arvey even packaged up the uncooked filet mignons for the guests that didn't show for us to take home. They took care of so much of the set up and clean up that my wedding planner had more help than she planned on. We are very happy with our once in a lifetime decision to choose Victoria in the Park as our wedding venue.

• Wedding: 12/06/2013
4.0/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 3.5

Beautiful venue. We received so many compliments from beginning to end. If you can afford to splurge, you won't be disappointed. Arvey was very professional and helpful with other parts you will need to pull off a timeless wedding we had. Thanks Victoria in the Park!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
4.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 2.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Thought the hall was beautiful and the food superior (even the soup had tantalizing aroma!) there is one feature of your hall that is somewhat uncomfortable. In the women's washroom on the first level, the stalls are made of rippled glass. With the ceiling light above each toilet, this puts the user "on dispaly" for those women waiting in line. More than we care to watch. Some must disrobe due to long underwear and what a show. PLEASE give guests the privacy they deserve at the most private of personal behavior.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I knew the moment I saw this place I had to have my wedding reception there...you can't beat the amazing windows! And the food at all Victoria banquet locations is always amazing, so definitely can't go wrong! I have recieved so many compliments on both the food and how amazing the room looked...the two main reasons why I chose VIP so all in all I would say it was a great choice and major success!

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
4.7/5.0
  • Flexibility: 3.5

We had our wedding back here in July and we could not have made a better choice than VIP. It is a gorgeous venue! My husband and I received many compliments on their food and venue. I rated the flexibility lower only because we really wanted a Saturday wedding but was not possible because they wanted at least 250 guests on that day for it to be a Saturday but other than that our Friday wedding was still a fairy tale wedding. I would strongly recommend VIP for any large wedding because it is a lot of space for just a one wedding venue.

• Wedding: 07/19/2013
Lilly
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our venue was perfection. Every thing from start to finish was beyond what we were expecting. The whole staff at Victoria was amazing. We had the wedding of our dreams and a lot of that was thanks to Victoria in the Park. The food was fantastic, the service was unbelievable. Everyone that we have talked to that was at our wedding said they had the most incredible time. I would highly recommend this venue to any couple that wants to have a top of the line wedding reception!

• Wedding: 05/04/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I could not be any happier with my wedding. Both the ceremony & the reception were perfect. Arvey and Lynn catered to our every need and we had no issues. The venue is so beautiful and the food was fantastic. I would highly recommend this location to any other bride and groom!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I could write a book on Victoria in the Park (VIP), and they would deserve it, too...but I want to make this review as helpful to others as possible (and not make you read a novel). Arvey and Lynn have become our friends, and I still think about them often. From our first visit, Arvey made us feel comfortable, and I knew on that first visit that I had FINALLY found the venue of my dreams. Lynn handled everything for us, and did a phenomenal job. Between her and Arvey, not a beat was missed. I have sent letters to their company to praise these two employees on their work. I will go to bat for anyone who I believe in and respect, and these two people are no different. They truly focused on US, and made me feel like the most important bride. They hung our save the date in their office, and it go to the point I could just stop in and talk about anything I was thinking/planning/concerned about. They truly cared- and that's what is most important. They cared about what we wanted, and needed. They went out of their to accommodate 29 tables for 280 people. There were food allergies they accommodated, multiple DJ's, special Greek traditions, etc etc. and anything we needed, they made it happen. What more could you ask for? Our guests RAVED about the egg lemon soup, and apple dessert. People still talk about it to this day! We had friends tell us it was "the best wedding they had ever been to". That compliment is owed all to Arvey and Lynn for making our fairy tale wedding come true. I knew that on my wedding day I could enjoy it and not worry about things going as planned. They were thourough and detailed, patient, and respectful with every wish I had. And trust me, I could have been their most hated bride with all the emails, questions, calls, etc. =) I am a type A personality, but I respected them, and they respected me. They worked WITH me to make my ideas a reality, and our day was absolutely PERFECT. I'm out of space! =( Thank you from the bottom of our hearts VIP!

• Wedding: 11/10/2012
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was very picky about where I wanted my wedding in the suburbs. This was a beautiful venue, spacious, accommodating and within my wedding budget. Not to mention the food was excellent! Tasted like it came from a restaurant oppose to typical wedding food. The chairs were high end which saved us a ton of money from renting chavari chairs. Theirs was actually better. Everything was great!

• Wedding: 08/31/2012
4.2/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Truly beautiful venue, and the food was great - received lots of compliments. The staff was very accommodating, and we had an amazing party.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Do you want a fairy tale wedding? VICTORIA IN THE PARK is where you need to go. Starting with the place, the food, the staff and all the way to the smallest details our wedding day went without any problems at all. We fell in the love with the place the minute we visited it and did not know how everything will turn out, but Lynn and Arvey made our planning for our wedding day extremely easy. Pete has made our special day run on schedule and problems free. Our guests were unbelievably pleased with our venue and the amazing compliments we have received about the food were simply the best we could have ever asked for. Even though Pete and his staff prepared our amazing menu, we were happy to feel the place and everything that came with it was ours for the time we were there. And we are getting all the compliments from our families and friends, but these compliments are truly well deserved by Victoria in the Park staff. Sincere thanks to all the staff at Victoria In The Park for making our special day unforgettable. Daniela and Jose

• Wedding: 03/31/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had my wedding at Victoria in the Park and could not be more pleased with the staff and service! I had both my ceremony and reception at Victoria in the Park and the transition from the ceremony to dinner was wonderful! My sales rep Lynn, worked with my budget and made herself available to answer any questions I had. Pete and Pablo were in charge of making sure my rehearsal and actual wedding went smoothly and they were fantastic! They went above and beyond the call of duty, making sure the food tasted great and the room looked just as I wanted it to. They were always around to see if I needed anything! I would definitely recommend having a wedding at Victoria in the Park!

• Wedding: 03/24/2012
4.9/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Loved the whole staff at VIP. Food was amazing. Service was excellent and the venue was more than I dreamed of! Thanks Arvey for a memorable evening!

• Wedding: 01/28/2012
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Victoria's in the Park far surpassed anything I could have ever hoped for...from the beautiful venue, the friendly staff, to the AMAZING food. I could not have chose a better place to have my wedding. The wedding went so smoothly I had no worries! I would have gave VIP a 5 out of 5 but the only reason I did not because they were not as responsive to my emails or calls as quickly as I liked them to be. Other than the slow turn around it was a truly amazing wedding and they did a great job with everything!!!! We received so many compliments from guests! I would recommend this venue over any other venue in the chicagoland area and this coming from a girl who grew up in huge Italian family whose seen it all. :)

THANK YOU!

• Wedding: 05/27/2011
Michelle
708-456-1575
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards