Beau-coup

Value
4.3
Flexibility
0.5

DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE! I ordered 50 mini gumball slot machines for my wedding in September from this website and personalized stickers from another website to attach to these favors. When I received the favors, I began to remove the plastic wrap and place the stickers on the favors. I ran into 3 cracked favors and continued to place the stickers on the favors. I was almost done when I decided to taste a gumball from one of the favors that was damaged. OMG I almost broke a tooth! The wrapping showed an expiration date of September 2013, and it was only April and it was rock hard. when I called to get them replaced (and lets not forget that I just wasted 50 personalized stickers), they said that there was nothing they could do since I had placed a sticker on them. I wasn't looking for a free-bee I was only looking for what is fair. The representative I spoke to, said that since I put a sticker on them that they couldn't take them back and resell them. HELLO, the gum is expired why would you resell this to someone else. When I explained that to her, her response was "you should have ordered the favors closer to your wedding date". Really? Is that the best you can do? The customer service representative's response was simply "you should have ordered them closer to your wedding date".

Anh
1 Review
09/28/2013
0.8

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE! I ordered favors for a bridal shower, paid extra to have 2 day shipping, and was told items would arrive in time for my shower. Items never arrived, and when I called to inquire, I was told there was a glitch in the system and the order never got shipped. They wouldn't ship it next day for me and the only thing offered was a full refund! Ridiculous!!! I had called customer service prior to ordering to ensure my order would arrive on time as estimated on the website. I was assured this would be the case. Now I'm left looking for favors locally at the last minute.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

I bought my favors from Beau-coup and absolutely love them. They were a great value for the price!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

They have such great favors... so manybti choise from. I love it!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

This site has many different favor options, had ordered a few for my bridal shower and they are great quality and very nice, even came with a free little gift and shipped quickly!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

Beau-coup is really great for favors and decorations. I bought personalized mini bud vases for my wedding decor and used them as favors for the bridal party and parents, and we got so many compliments! I also bought personalized suitcase tins for candy, luggage tags, and personalized bouquet vases for my bridal party. Everything I purchased from Beau-coup was good quality, was well-priced, (They have sales all the time, so it's really great!), and shipped VERY quickly. Highly recommend them!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

We ordered our favors from Beau-Coup and it was quick and easy. I loved how easily accessible their website is for ordering and design. They came very quickly as well, which is great since we were moving and wanted them in hand before that time. We may actually end up using Beau-Coup for more items, not just wedding related.

Anonymous
1+ year ago

Great products, fast shipping!!!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

The price was right, my favors look great and I got my shipment promptly!

Caris
1+ year ago

I ordered personalized Hershey Kisses for my favors, and they were shipped on time, and were worth every penny! They came out just as advertised. They have such a variety of gifts for every budget.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

I ordered my plantable paper favors through www.beau-coup.com. The product came in a timely matter and it was exactly as described in the website. It was a tad pricey, but definitely worth it because it is a quality product.

This was my second time ordering favors from this site and it will not be the last. They have the most complete and unique selections of favors that I have found online.

Private User
1+ year ago

I ordered one of my wedding favors through Beau-coup as well some wedding decor/wrapping supplies and my wedding shower favors and I LOVED EVERYTHING! All of my items were fabulous and such a great value! The shipping was prompt and everything arrived undamaged...I will definitely buy more from them in the future! Thank you!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

We got little honey jars personalized with our names and wedding date. I ordered them online and they arrived within 2 weeks. So easy to put together and also very cheap :)

0.1

I ordered my seed packets on Feburary 27, 2013. As of March 21 they have not arrived. I emailed the company and was told I would receive a response in 24 hours but did not receive an response from anyone. I then called to inquire about my order and was told someone called the shipping company 2 days prior but the items still have not been shipped. I asked what the cancellation policy was and wad told because the items are personalized it can't be cancelled. I asked if I could call back tomorrow to check the status and was then told by CHRISTINE... "I will call you when I get more information". So basically I'm to wait around another month or so wondering if I'll get my favors in time for my wedding which is less than 2 months away. HORRIBLE customer service and no garuntee of when your order will ever be shipped. How hard is it to stamp two names on a SEED PACKET and stick it in the mail?

4.7

We absolutely loved the chocolate covered oreos from Beau-coup. The design of the bride and groom was cute on the cookies, but the real reason why we loved them is for the taste. These were the best chocolate covered oreos we have ever tasted. All of our family and friends were raving about them, trying to steal each others cookies and asking for more. If I were you, order more, so you can save some extras for yourself. These were a hit.

I also bought a cake topper with the Chinese character of double happiness on it. It fit perfectly with the theme of the wedding and was beautiful.

The shipping was great. Everything arrived fresh and well packaged.

Highly recommend.

Anonymous
1+ year ago

Great products, good value, fast shipping