Beau-coup

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I purchased my favors from Beau-coup and have done business with them in the past. They never disappoint. Great service, great prices, great products.

Becky
11/02/2013

I love Beau Coup, couldn't be planning my daughters wedding by myself with out you! From cocktail napkins to wedding favors, you have it all! I google an item and it always brings me back to you. Now I don't bother with google, I go straight to Beau Coup, I know I will get great quality at a great price!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

My favors were so beautiful. It was the exact thing as showed on the picture. Their shippment was very quick and the costumer service was beyond amazing. highly recommend this website.

Glenda
10/26/2013

For our Vegas wedding, we ordered playing cards with a customized label for its plastic case. They were exactly as we expected and look great. We've not yet given them to guests to get their feedback but we think they'll be happy with them.

As in their photo, we are putting the cards in an organza bag. To save money we ordered cheap organza bags on eBay instead of thru Beau-coup. Basically you get what you pay for. Many of the cheap bags we got were dirty, not sewn well, and/or the draw string didn't close. In hindsight, I wish we'd saved ourselves some aggravation and just ordered them from Beau-coup too!

My only other tip is to get on Beau-coup's mailing list and wait for a really good promo code/deal before you place your order.

Private User
1+ year ago

We ordered over 150 coasters from this website. They all arrived very nice and undamaged. They were a big hit. I would recommend them to a friend.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

Great selection and quick delivery!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

I ordered my favor boxes and labels from here. They were very fast to ship! A little pricey, but you get good quality products so it is worth it!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

We ordered chocolate coated flip-flop sandal-shaped cookies for our guests from Beau-coup and were pleased with the result. The cookies were neatly packaged and delivered in a styrofoam box with a cold ice pack to ensure that the chocolate didn't melt. Customer service was very helpful in responding to questions that we had regarding delivery time. All in all, a great vendor!

0.5

DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE! I ordered 50 mini gumball slot machines for my wedding in September from this website and personalized stickers from another website to attach to these favors. When I received the favors, I began to remove the plastic wrap and place the stickers on the favors. I ran into 3 cracked favors and continued to place the stickers on the favors. I was almost done when I decided to taste a gumball from one of the favors that was damaged. OMG I almost broke a tooth! The wrapping showed an expiration date of September 2013, and it was only April and it was rock hard. when I called to get them replaced (and lets not forget that I just wasted 50 personalized stickers), they said that there was nothing they could do since I had placed a sticker on them. I wasn't looking for a free-bee I was only looking for what is fair. The representative I spoke to, said that since I put a sticker on them that they couldn't take them back and resell them. HELLO, the gum is expired why would you resell this to someone else. When I explained that to her, her response was "you should have ordered the favors closer to your wedding date". Really? Is that the best you can do? The customer service representative's response was simply "you should have ordered them closer to your wedding date".

Anh
1 Review
09/28/2013
0.8

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE! I ordered favors for a bridal shower, paid extra to have 2 day shipping, and was told items would arrive in time for my shower. Items never arrived, and when I called to inquire, I was told there was a glitch in the system and the order never got shipped. They wouldn't ship it next day for me and the only thing offered was a full refund! Ridiculous!!! I had called customer service prior to ordering to ensure my order would arrive on time as estimated on the website. I was assured this would be the case. Now I'm left looking for favors locally at the last minute.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

I bought my favors from Beau-coup and absolutely love them. They were a great value for the price!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

They have such great favors... so manybti choise from. I love it!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

This site has many different favor options, had ordered a few for my bridal shower and they are great quality and very nice, even came with a free little gift and shipped quickly!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

Beau-coup is really great for favors and decorations. I bought personalized mini bud vases for my wedding decor and used them as favors for the bridal party and parents, and we got so many compliments! I also bought personalized suitcase tins for candy, luggage tags, and personalized bouquet vases for my bridal party. Everything I purchased from Beau-coup was good quality, was well-priced, (They have sales all the time, so it's really great!), and shipped VERY quickly. Highly recommend them!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

We ordered our favors from Beau-Coup and it was quick and easy. I loved how easily accessible their website is for ordering and design. They came very quickly as well, which is great since we were moving and wanted them in hand before that time. We may actually end up using Beau-Coup for more items, not just wedding related.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Great products, fast shipping!!!