Beau-coup

Value
Flexibility
Amanda
[Private]

I purchased gold glitter favor boxes. They arrived on time but some of them needed to be glued again on the part that comes pre-assembled.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

Couldn't be more happy with this vendor. I ordered steamless wine glasses and they arrived within a couple weeks. Everything went smoothly and they looked perfect!!!

1 Review
0.7

Hi
Be careful when you order from this website! My order was for $111. I paid for shipping and handling on top of my order, which was another $28. When the order showed up by UPS, they asked me to pay them another $44 for their duties. So in general, my order that was $111, ended up costing me almost $200... because all the fees turned out to be 65% in addition to the cost. And now if I want to return the product, I will need to pay shipping costs to send it back, to receive my $111 back!

Very unhappy!

Don't fool yourselves thinking you will save money by ordering online.

I would never recommend this website to anyone!

[Private]

We ordered lip balm as our wedding favor. They were easy to order and came fast. Ordered from Canada and the duty was almost $100 (this was the only down side to ordering from out of canada). They lip balm arrived and we love them!!! Super happy and excited to give them out to our guests.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

We ordered the 9 oz. personalized, "Eat, Drink & Be Married" stemless wine glasses as wedding favors. I was nervous after reading some of the bad reviews, but ours turned out perfectly! There were 3 glasses with flaws - one had the printing peeling off, and two others had bubbles in the lips. I emailed customer service, and they got back to me right away. I had to take photos of the flawed glasses, but as soon as I sent those over, they shipped me new glasses.

We filled the glasses with Hershey kisses. They ended up looking really cute!

The website always seems to be running a promotion. I ended up getting 25% off with a coupon code. Even more reason to like them!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

We ordered their 'glass love coasters' as our wedding favors. Shipping we very fast and they were well packaged, the coasters were double boxed and each 4 pack was individually enclosed in bubble wrap. They looked beautiful on the tables and we received many compliments about them. I also signed up for their emails ahead of time and they send out great discounts, one of which we were able to use when we placed our order. We will definitely be ordering from them again in the future.

Recently Married

We ordered personalized Stemless Wine Glass as a wedding favor. The quality was very good, and the deliver was on time. I totally recommend this webpage.

Julia
10/25/2014

We ordered the chocolate covered oreos and love knot bottle stoppers as wedding favors. Great quality and a big hit with our guests. I'm so glad that we ordered extra oreos just in case. They're delicious!

Becca Morell
Recently Married

I ordered the blown glass pens from them, which are unfortunately no longer available. They were perfect for my bridal party and each came individually packaged and ready to gift. I loved them!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

I ordered personalized stemless wine glasses from Beau-Coup. They had several different colors and designs to choose from. We decided to go with etched Mr. & Mrs. glasses in gold and they look beautiful. I read about other companies who put the design on as an applique and it came off in the dishwasher, however these are dishwasher safe and the design won't go anywhere since they are etched. Shipping was prompt and they were packed very nicely to ensure none of the glasses would arrive broken. I am so excited to hand out these favors because they are so beautiful and practical!

Soontobewed
Recently Married

I order personalized wedding favors from Beau-coup. The quality and service I received was wonderful. My order arrived roughly 3 weeks before it was due, so I was able to inspect the the items for accuracy, etc and get them all ready for wedding day (some assembly required :-). All in all, I was very happy with the favors and the service. I will definitely purchase from Beau-coup again in the future.

Recently Married

Ordered favors from this company for my upcoming wedding. They arrived on time & the company provides a lot of coupons that helped us save money! We also ordered stamps with our name/address for future Thank You cards & the 20% off the entire purchase coupon really helped. I would order from this company again, but always look for a coupon or a deal first!

Soon2Be Mrs.Phan
08/24/2014

Beau-Coup is amazing! I bought all my favors from them and got them in a timely manner!

If you are looking for Wedding Favors this is the place to go!

20YE
07/31/2014

Lovely website. Great options to choose from. Make sure you decide on time so you can get your favors.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

This website provides with you a zillion choices of gift and faveurs for all types of events from weddings to baby showers.
The quality of product is excellent , escpecially if want to provide your guests with something different.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

I ordered customized stemless wine glasses and the card box from Beau Coup. Overall, I was very happy with the service and the quality of the product. Both shipments arrived a day ahead of schedule. The prices are very reasonable.

My only complaint: when I ordered the wine glasses, there are 2 sizes to order. A 9oz. glass and a 15oz. glass. I was under the impression that was the serving of wine you would pour in the glass, so I ordered the 9oz. I like them, but kinda small. My fault tho. If I had to do over again, I would order the 15oz.

The customer service was very responsive. 3 of the glasses had flaws in the printing. I sent them an email with photos of the flaw and they responded right away. They corrected the error and shipped them within 2 weeks.

I also ordered the refined romance card box. I'm happy with the quality and it looks exactly like the photo on the website. Other stores are asking over $50 for the same box.

Just a suggestion: Go to their website and sign up for their email alerts. Within a couple of days you will receive emails offering great discounts.