Bea's Bridal Nook

Bea's Bridal Nook

Denver, CO
303.333.4588
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

It was great working with Bea's. There shop is a bit small and I was a little surprised when all the dresses has to be pulled by the sales associate from the back room. I happened to find my perfect dress on there sale rack at the front of the store. The tag was taken out of the dress and the sales lady told me it was made from a local designer near that shop that only makes dresses for there store (don't buy this BS like I did). I found the exact dress on Pinterest coming out of China; however it had just been discontinued the year before that's why it was on the sale rack. Either way I absolutely loved my dress and my sales lady was very nice.

Private User
Recently Married

Picked the perfect dress for my body type! Let them tell you what they think will look good!

Private User
Recently Married

I loved Bea's! They do a great job of accommodating me and letting me take my time to decide without being pushy like other stores I went to. The only disappointment is they sold me a sash that didn't work with the dress which required me paying more or alterations. Buy the dress, just be careful on accessories

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Jeannette was a very no-nonsense, honest, not trying to up-sell you kinda lady! She is extremely good at finding the dress based off of your taste and shape. I agree with some of the other reviews regarding the decor being outdated, but its not like I'm holding my wedding in their store.

After 6 other stores (some great interactions and one really really bad one), I found my gown here! I'm looking forward to the alterations and fitting and hope the experience is equally as great!

I've hit most of Denver's dress shops and have commented on all of them if anyone would like my experiences.

3.0

The people here are very nice; however, the way that they handle alterations is terrible. I purchased my dress under the impression that there was someone at the shop who does the alterations. When the time came to get my gown altered they gave me the phone number of an alterations shop in Arvada. I went and did a consultation at the shop that they recommended. Unfortunately, they were extremely rude and overpriced. I felt like a number because the place was so crowded and so it was very rushed. When I called Bea's back they did not have any other recommendations for alterations. I find it hard to believe that they only know one shop/person who does it. I ended up going to Amanda's Bridal and Tux who recommended the name of a wonderful woman who did it for half the cost of the original shop. My dress ended up absolutely perfect and she did a wonderful job. Seeing as the alterations process is extremely important, Bea's left out a pretty big detail when I purchased my gown. Oh, and I also believe they should warn brides who want beaded lace that alterations for hemming that is insane... may have influenced my decision on the dress I purchased. I will select that I recommend them but only if you know of someone who does alterations. If you are going solely based on their "expertise," then I would encourage you to go elsewhere!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I went in to Bea's just to ease a friend's curiosity. The store itself was a little crowded when we first got there as it is very small. Thankfully we were the only group there when it was actually time to try on dresses. The consultant was very friendly, listened to what I wanted, and pulled all sorts of dresses for me. She convinced me to try on a dress that was nothing like I had described, and of course it was love as soon as I got it on. Everyone in the store was very friendly, not at all pushy, and I had a great experience buying my dress here. I would NOT use the seamstress the recommend (the wedding seamstress) as I did not have a great experience with them. Bea's itself was great though!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

All I had to do was tell Emmy what I was looking for and she went back and pulled the perfect dress. Great to work with!

Laura
08/10/2013

Bea's is wonderful. I had been driving by Bea's for years and admiring the dresses in the windows - I couldn't wait to try on dresses there. After one appointment I found my dream dress. I gave Jeanette a short overview of what I had in mind and she pulled several dresses for me. I absolutely loved every single one of them. When it came time to narrow it down, she remembered what I had said about each individual dress. She was not at all pushy - she was so sweet and seemed genuinely excited for me and happy to help. She was very accommodating and responsive every time I interacted with her. I highly recommend Bea's!

Elizabeth
06/14/2013
4.7

Bea's Bridal has a unique way to find wedding dresses. They have a few dresses (all different styles) on the floor. You look through them, pick a few, and then based on your comments and choices, the consultant picks more dresses from the back. Very professional, great service. I was able to find the perfect dress!

Anonymous
2+ years ago
2.3

This vendor is in a nice location, the store itself is very nice and the dress I purchased was exactly what I wanted. Otherwise I would not have purchased anything from this place. The woman I interacted with was rude and unprofessional. She must have been in a bad mood that day or something. But she was not pleasant to deal with. Every other aspect of this vendor was very nice, were it not for my interaction with her I would definitely recommend this bridal gown store. Many of the other gown vendors I interacted with were kind and pleasant, unfortunately, I fell in love with a dress from this store so this is where I purchased my dress. I would have rather spent my money somewhere with kinder service. Hopefully the day I was there was a fluke. All other aspects of this store were very nice. Their tailor was fantastic and the store itself was very nice.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Beas Bridal Nook had an excellent selection of dresses. The staff travel to bridal shows throughout the country looking for unique and beautiful dresses. Many of the dresses you find at the store you can't find anywhere else. The dress I got was amazing and I couldn't have been happier with the services I received.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I really do wish they sold more than wedding dresses at Bea’s Bridal Nook. The staff there alone makes me want to go back and visit. They are so attentive and AMAZING at what they do. My dress could not have been more perfect. They helped me to find a dress that was not only in my budget, but exactly what I wanted. They even helped accessorize me in the most beautiful way. They are so good at what they do there and made finding a wedding dress the most fun and easiest decision I have ever made!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I loved my dress from Bea's. It was one of the last stops on my dress shopping journey (one of the most exhausting parts of the wedding-planning process). I went to five other dress shops, and though I found some good ones at other stores, I didn't have the magical "the one" moment until I was at Bea's. I felt the staff tried hard to accommodate my budget, and after listening to my thoughts, quickly selected a dress that was perfect for me. They also had beautiful and affordable jewelry and because I bought my vail the same day I bought my dress, the vail came with the dress. After alterations, the dress fit perfectly, my bustle was gorgeous, and the woman who does alterations for Bea's even added a stunning custom strap at my request that matched the dress flawlessly. The only downsides to my experience at Bea's were that 1)alterations were a bit more than I expected--though, to be fair, she did add a custom strap, 2) the time slots to come to Denver from Fort Collins for my dress alterations were a bit inconvenient for my schedule (only a few days a week), and 3) by some mistake I didn't receive a phone call when my dress arrived. Regardless, I found the staff to be kind, patient, and experienced.

2.9

You definitely don't get that "fun" dress shopping experience when you go here. The place is sort of run down and the staff is a bit pushy and rude. And they keep all of there dresses in the back, so you can't help in the selection process. But, they had a dress that I liked at a reasonable price.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I had the most wonderful experience at Bea's! I went to many denver bridal stores and could not find the right dress but thanks to Emmy I found the most perfect dress at Bea's. Would highly recommend this boutique!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I spent many countless hours searching for the perfect dress .... I hadn't had a great experience until I went to Bea's. They staff was fabulous and very attentive. They listened to my ideas and I ended up finding the PERFECT gown. The service was impeccable and I felt very at home and comfortable.