Beachside DJ

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Brent had his work cut out for him with a roudy New Orleans crowd but he did not disappoint! We had such a great time he played a great mix all night

Services Used: DJ

Brent was absolutely AMAZING! I would highly recommend him. We had an outdoor reception and it started raining without even asking he started to set up on the balcony and continued to play as if nothing ever happened. I couldn't thank him enough for everything. If you are looking for a DJ for your wedding Brent is the guy!

Services Used: DJ

Brent was absolutely fantastic.....he was incredibly easy to work with, reliable, and was able to create the exact experience was desired. After the wedding we had several calls asking for his contact information for other events. We would definitely recommend Brent!!!

Services Used: DJ

Brent did an absolute amazing job DJing our wedding recently in March of 2014. When we first started planning the wedding, I refused to talk about having a DJ because they always seemed very loud, silly and I was extremely particular about the music I wanted playing during the reception. I decided to price some DJs out and I met Brent and absolutely fell in love with the idea of him playing at our wedding. Not only did he assure me we could play and do exactly what I wanted for our music, but I later found out that we share a mutual friend and that he's done some of my other friends' weddings. During the reception the introduction of the wedding party was fantastic, he played great music and even found and added a couple of songs that we requested beforehand. I would HIGHLY recommend Brent to DJ any event and I am extremely pleased with our decision. Thanks again Brent, you are awesome!

Services Used: DJ

Great to work with. Had to find a dj very last minute and we are very lucky he was available. I had a few requests that I had and he did them all, even threw in a few unexpected surprises which we loved! Played a great mix of music as well. Recommend to everyone!!

Services Used: DJ

Brent was AMAZING. We could not be happier - I should say thrilled - with how wonderful Brent was. The bridal party's grand entrance was ridiculously awesome. I can't even describe how cool that was. And the dancing did not stop. It was seriously more than I ever could have dreamed of. We said from the beginning that all we wanted was to have fun and Brent totally made it a non-stop fun environment. Thank you SO much for being part of our day. We enjoyed every moment. And we have enjoyed watching all of the cell phone videos of people breaking it down out there we never would have thought would have ! Brent made our wedding reception non -stop fun. Best ever.

Services Used: DJ

Brent is by far the best DJ in Destin! All of my friends/family loved him. He made our wedding very memorable. Everyone wished the reception wouldn't have ended because the music was awesome and he kept everyone dancing all night. I would highly recommend Brent!!!!

Services Used: DJ

Brent was an awesome wedding DJ & great person to work with! He was one of the most responsive vendors I worked with. He was also very laid back which is great in the hectic wedding day atmosphere. He did a wonderful job at announcing the wedding party! He also played all requested songs (even last minute ones). He used his own speaker system which sounded great. If you are a bride looking for a DJ in the Destin area, use Brent!

Services Used: DJ

Brent did a great job of providing the ceremony and reception music for my wedding. We had a vocalist for the ceremony and he queued the music for her perfectly and made sure the microphone was well balanced.

For the reception, he played a great mix of our favorite songs and kept the party and dancing going.

Services Used: DJ

Brent played all of the music that we wanted to hear! He was so nice and easy to work with. Communicating with him up to the wedding was super easy-- he always responded immediately and was very friendly. All of my friends and family were very complimentary about the DJ services for the after party. It couldn't have gone any better!

Services Used: DJ

Beachside DJ was awesome!!! They played all the right songs, were very professional, on time, listened to our wishes for music and provided valuable feedback on songs we thought might be good. They were courteous and gracious even when I had to several times ask them to remind me and walk me through how the night would be emceed, etc. Beachside DJ gave me peace of mind and they absolutely over-delivered on everything they said they would and could do.

The music selection was spot on from fast to slow, to the cutting of the cutting the cake and first and last dance songs. We had a small wedding reception (about 28 people), a wide age range of guests (age 4 to 79) and yet every single person hit the dance floor for multiple songs. I am 40 and have 3 other siblings that are married and never until my wedding had I ever seen my dad get out on a dance floor but Beachside DJ got him out there! Amazing.... My dad tries to deny, but we have pictures.

I am so glad that we chose Beachside DJ to dj our wedding reception and would without a doubt recommend him for any venue, wedding or otherwise. I'm grateful that we relied on his professional experience to know what song to play when instead of trying to tell him what we wanted him to play. He's a definite professional, knows his music, takes time to learn about his clients and made our special night fun and memorable.

Thank you Beachside DJ, you rock!

Joy Donnelly

Services Used: DJ

Great DJ with a great rate! Brent took great care of our wedding reception, playing an excellent variety of music which matched our theme and kept energy high. We would definitely recommend his services.

Services Used: DJ

DJ Brent was great! He made it so easy for my husband and me! One less thing to worry about and let me tell you, that's an awesome feeling... I requested for Spanish music (Mana, Shakira, etc.) and although DJ Brent had never heard of some of the requested music, I was well pleased when I heard all of it played at the reception! He even got out to dance with the crowd on some line dancing music to encourage everyone to dance. Overall - no complaints at all!

Services Used: DJ

Brent did a wonderful job focusing on Brian and my favorite music which made our wedding great. He took into consideration all of my requests and was so adaptable. I also believe he did a great job reading our crowd and keeping all our guests entertained. We are so happy with our musical choice and thanks to Brent for great music to go with our great day.

Services Used: DJ

I can't say enough about our experience with Brent of Beachside DJ. From the very beginning he was responsive and very easy to work with via email and telephone. We are from Ohio and planning a wedding in Florida, but with Brent that was not a challenge at all! Our wedding reception was right on the beach in the sand, which was a new experience for all of us, but it went off without a hitch. Brent was able to play all of the songs on our suggested playlist and we really appreciated that. We like a wide spectrum of music from Snoop Dog to Johnny Cash to Katy Perry. His music selection was huge and he had everything we requested. I was pleasantly surprised at how he anticipated our taste in music and our guests loved every song he played! Everyone we've talked to about our reception has raved about the music and how much fun they had dancing. Everyone had a blast, the kiddies (4-12 years old), our friends (late 20's) and our parents/other relatives (40's and 50's). In addition to providing excellent service, the price was very reasonable and Brent was willing to stay a little later than scheduled at an hourly rate. I wish that we lived closer so that I could recommend Beachside DJ to all our friends!

Services Used: DJ

Brent was wonderful!! He was professional and fun at the same time. He was very flexible and played everything we wanted and did not play anything offensive or on the don't play list. I would recommend him to anyone planning an event!