Be Films

Be Films

Be seen. Be heard. Be Films.

Philadelphia, PA 19107 | map
Style: Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling
Packages: Ceremony, DVD of Raw Footage, Edited Video, High Def...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I've been a bridesmaid in several weddings throughout my life. One of my families traditions is to watch back the video's and pictures and reminisce. For me, capturing our big day on video was extremely important. I was referred to Anthony and Colleen by a co-worker. She showed me her cousins wedding trailer and before the video was done, I was already googling their info and praying that they weren't booked for our date. It was like something I've never seen. Honestly it seemed as if I was watching the trailer to a motion picture film. Anthony and Colleen are two of the most professional and laid back people that we have had the pleasure to work with, and I truly mean a pleasure to work with. The two of them expressed the utmost professionalism all while making it so easy and enjoyable to work with. They honestly make an amazing team and their work speaks for itself. For anyone who is looking for a videographer for their wedding, Be Films is undoubtedly the best in the business.

With much appreciation,
Tina

• Wedding: Recently Married
Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Colleen and Anthony were a PLEASURE to work with. They were so sweet, professional and easy to be with. I forgot they were there for 8 hours (a positive thing with videographers!)!! I received our 4 minute highlight video 2 weeks after the wedding and I LOVE IT.

These two are not only talented but were a wonderful addition to my wedding.

Don't hesitate to book Be Films!!!

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Be Films did an incredible job capturing our special day. When I saw our trailer for our wedding it brought tears to my eyes. Jeff Bruckner was our videographer the day of the wedding. He was courteous, professional, and all that you could ask for in a vendor. Throughout the day the camera was not at all intrusive. Jeff and his team put together a product that was beyond anything I could have expected. They captured our day so beautifully. This will be something my husband and I will have as a keepsake for the rest of our lives.
Please do not choose any other vendor to capture your day. Be Films is the only way to go. I cannot wait to see the finished product!!

• Wedding: 06/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

To echo what other satisfied clients have already said, Anthony and Colleen are just a joy to work with. They were easy to talk to and deal with. We had our initial meeting thru Skype, which we thought was really efficient. They really listened to our input and delivered above and beyond! They traveled to us from Philadelphia and did not ask for additional compensation! We received our wedding highlight film timely and we couldn’t be happier with the final result. Our wedding day was fleeting but we are glad that Be Films was able to capture certain details that we would’ve otherwise missed had we not sought professional help. They were unobtrusive and really respectful the whole time. They allowed the whole experience to flow organically and we appreciate that.

If you are considering hiring a videographer for your wedding, think no further. You may be working on a tight budget like we were but doing proper research made us realize quickly that if there’s any part of the wedding you can’t skimp on, that’s ensuring that the moments from your big day are captured as beautifully as it deserves to be. You’re going to be spending plenty of time and money making sure all your wedding details are executed the way you envision and it really would be a shame if all that effort were not documented properly. You’re going to be remembering that day for as long as you live so invest on making sure those videos are beautiful. If you are still reading this, there’s a very high chance that you’re researching to hire your wedding videographer. We were you a few months back and I was fortunate enough to land upon Be Films while painstakingly searching the Internet. Notably, their work really speaks for itself! The quality of their films is simply top notch and clearly superior over other videographers. We didn’t think we’d be able to afford hiring them, but surprisingly the price they quoted us was very reasonable. Hiring them was the best decision we’ve made for our wedding!

• Wedding: 06/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough good things about Be Films. They are incredibly flexible and accommodating, their work is absolutely impeccable, and they are super nice. They worked well with the photographer and blended in seamlessly on the day of our wedding. 99% of the time, I had absolutely no idea they were there. They wore professional clothing, managed to film everything I wanted, and produced a gorgeous trailer and film to show off to my friends and family.

Some people think of videography as an 'extra' for their wedding, but I'm telling you, Be Films is a necessity.

• Wedding: 05/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

AMAZING!!!! I have only received my highlight film so far since my wedding was only 2 weeks ago but it is better than I could ever have imagined. They captured so much in those 4 minutes and their editing work is great! I can not wait to see the whole video and I know that it will be just as awesome! You will not regret having BE Films capture your wedding day!

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

While I haven't seen the video yet, I don't have to. I know that they do amazing work and I have no doubt that this final product will be no different. In the meantime, I just had to praise them as people. They were apart of the plane crash that occurred last weekend and the first thing they did upon deboarding the plane was to call me and assure me that they (and their equipment) were okay and would be en route on the next flight. Talk about dedication! They arrived late late late that night and, despite all of that, woke up bright and early to witness my early rehearsal the next day. What's more, they agreed to film the speeches at my rehearsal, even though this was not required by our contract, and proceeded to do so even when I told them that they'd be more than welcome to take the day to rest, in light of their whole ordeal. But no. Be Films wasn't having that! They stayed for the entire rehearsal, to learn more about the location and the film angles they'd be privy to and then stayed for the entire rehearsal lunch to film any and all occurrences that might be final edit worthy. On the day? They were there from start to finish and seemed to be everywhere all at once. They are the kindest people I've ever met and I truly cannot thank them enough for their dedication. I'm so looking forward to seeing the final product!

• Wedding: 03/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

After seeing a friends wedding highlight video done by Be Films, I knew we had to have them for our wedding. They are amazing! I love our highlight video and can't wait to see the rest! Thank you so much for capturing our day.

• Wedding: 10/13/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our search for a videographer proved to be difficult. Either they were fantastic but crazy expensive or affordable and... not good. We were so happy when we came across Be Films. Their work was amazing and their prices were reasonable.
In the months before our wedding, we watched all the new videos they posted on Vimeo and became more and more excited that we had found them to shoot our wedding. All the videos looked well done, professional, and were so touching.
Working with Anthony and Jeff on our wedding day was a dream. They both made me feel comfortable being video-ed, which I have to admit can be awkward at first. They were unobtrusive and did not get in the way at all.
The best part, however, came when we saw our wedding trailer. They did such a fantastic job at capturing our day in a 2 and a half minute video. Words can't even express how much I love that trailer. We have received so many compliments from our friends and family who have watched it. We can not wait to see the rest of our package.
I would absolutely recommend them to any bride.

• Wedding: 10/04/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

With BeFilms you are in for a guaranteed AMAZING product. Anthony and Colleen were an absolute treat to work with from day one. They are incredibly friendly, professional and they will do whatever it takes to capture all the important moments of the day. By the end of the night I wanted them to stop working and come party with us. Their work speaks for itself - its is 100% high quality and they listen to anything special that you ask to have. I got the trailer within 1 week - I couldn't wait to get back from the honeymoon to show everyone. The full length came not shortly after, and it was more than I could have ever asked for. My family and friends have been raving about the video and I couldn't agree more with all the positive feedback I've gotten. The whole team at BeFilms truly made my wedding extra special and now we get it relive our day over and over, whenever we want. I highly recommend them to anyone interested in getting a videographer for their special day, you won't be disappointed!

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are the lucky ones to have found BE Films. I have to say, originally videography was out of our budget - it was after my parents' demand of recordings of the day did I begin searching for one. I have looked through many many different clips and portfolio online - only BE Films made me tear up legit. And that's exactly what I wrote to them in the inquiring email - not sure if they'd fit in our budget, not sure if they are available, not sure if that sounded too tacky lol. I am so glad it worked out for us! Anthony and Doug did a spectacular job on our wedding day. They worked really well with all our vendors and were there to catch all the moments without being in the way. (In fact, I don't even remember where they were during the ceremony, but they got all these great shots of us!!!!) And most importantly, they worked extremely fast to turn around our highlight film, so that we can use it at our second reception back at my husband's hometown. They are amazing!!

After all that's said and done, they are the vendor that I would have regretted not hiring. You can't go wrong with this team! Entrust your memories in their hands. :)

• Wedding: 08/03/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

One of the best decisions we made throughout our wedding planning was choosing Be Films to be our videographers!! Colleen and Anthony are so amazing to work with and truly captured the day perfectly. We had a wonderful experience working with them. They are so passionate about what they do which is evident in the quality of their work. They are awesome, if you choose them you will be so happy you did!

• Wedding: 06/01/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

BE FILMS did an AMAZING job!!!! They captured every perfect moment of our Day! Highly recommend them!!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Profile Picture
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Be Films is amazing! Anthony and Colleen are so genuine, down to earth and wonderful to work with. My husband and I knew long before we were even engaged that we had to have BeFilms do our wedding video based on their reviews from others and seeing their work.

I can watch our highlight film every day and never get tired of it. We would recommend them to anyone looking for a videographer!

• Wedding: 11/10/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Having video to remember our day was super important to my husband and I so we knew we had to go with BeFilms. Anthony and Colleen were so easy to work with never caused us one bit of stress. On our wedding day Anthony and Colleen managed to catch all of our special moments while remaining completely unobtrusive. After we received our video we noticed a song that serves as a family tradition wasn't included. When we let Be Films know Anthony completely re-cut the dance section of our DVD after I explained how important is was for me to have. I was so grateful!

The final product is just stunning. Thank you both for giving us lasting memories!

• Wedding: 10/13/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We received our highlight video today and I cried every time I have watched it. Anthony and his assistant did a wonderful job of capturing the day and I cant even begin to explain how great our highlight video came out. Thank you so much for everything Anthony!
Dawn & Pete

• Wedding: 09/15/2012
215-645-0543
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards