BCL Photography

(4.8/5.0)

Sort By:

4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
Bryan is an AMAZING photographer. My engagement, bridal and wedding photos are beautiful. He is one of the only vendors I have ZERO complaints about. He is extremely kind and a lot of fun to work with. He was great at putting my camera shy husband at ease and was able to get more good photos of him than my husband was able to take in his entire life. He is a full time science teacher, so his availability is more limited than a full-time photographer's. That is the only reason I didn't give him 5/5. That being said, I had no trouble scheduling my shoots with him. I would highly recommend him to everyone.
Wedding: 06/08/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Bryan has a natural artistic eye for photography, his passion for detail is astounding. I highly recommend his work.
Wedding: 06/16/2011
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility:  4.5
can't ask for anyone better! We're going to call him for our baby shower. He is more of a family member. We had a total of 1200 ppl at our wedding. So Bryan had his hands full!
Wedding: 05/28/2011
4.7/5.0
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.0
BCL Photography has done above and beyond. We were blessed to find Bryan. He was definitely easy to work with and was very creative in his shoots. I recommend him highly. I will be using him for all of our family events.
Wedding: 05/28/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I could not have asked for more when I chose Bryan to photograph our wedding. He listened to what I wanted, and delivered beautifully at a really competitive price. He captured everything I wanted from the big moments to the intimate details. He brought a lot of ideas to the table and really created some great photos as well as documented all the important parts. I can't stop looking at the pictures! I am very proud and excited to share them with family and friends. I can't wait to display these works of art in our home.
Wedding: 09/11/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
What a pleasure it was working with Bryan at BCL Photography! My wife and I were married in Washington, D.C., May 2010. In the months prior to the big day, Bryan was incredibly responsive to our needs and worked closely with us to help create the wedding we had dreamed of. Bryan made things so easy - he had great ideas that were always based on OUR preferences. He was the one thing we didn't have to worry about on our wedding day. The pictures were fantastic and brought out a perfect balance of glamour and casualness that we wanted. With the day being such a blur, it's so great to have the wonderful images Bryan took. I can't recommend him enough!
Wedding: 05/29/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Bryan from BCL Photography is awesome! He took my bridal portraits and was the main photographer at our wedding in May. He did a fantastic job and we couldn't have been more pleased with all our images! My bridals were fun and relaxed - he captured beautiful portraits, as well as amazing artistic shots. And the pictures from our wedding were beyond our expectations! He was able to capture our special day so perfectly, and we will treasure the images for a lifetime. I look forward to having him take pictures for us in the future. Bryan is highly recommended!
Wedding: 05/15/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Bryan is very great photographer. I explained a brief description of what I was looking to get out of my pictures and instantly when I viewed my photos that is exactly what I got. Great at detail in a picture. Exactly what I need for those special moments.

Thanks Bryan!
Wedding: 05/15/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I can confidently recommend Bryan from BCL Photography to anyone. I felt so relaxed during our photo sessions and actually had a lot of fun, which really shines through in our pictures. I've received so many compliments on our many fantastic images. I love all of the creative poses and ideas he brought to the table as well as the many wonderful candid moments he captured. You won't be disappointed!
Wedding: 10/11/2008
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Bryan is amazing! I've done a couple shoots with him so far and I hope to be able to do more later. He is an amazing family photographer and bridal photographer!
Wedding: 03/29/2008
 713-562-5350
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire