BC Productions

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were on the fence about hiring a videographer for our wedding ceremony and reception, but I am so glad I did! BC Productions did a fantastic job recording our ceremony and picked up so many details I like the bridesmaids walking in, our mom's lighting the candles, the musicians playing - which are things I would never have seen otherwise. All the audio was very clear.

BC productions was also incredibly flexible. They were kind enough to come for just the cake cutting, first dances, toasts and introduction of the bridal party part of the reception (at our request because we didn't want all the dancing video taped or awkward messages from people recorded).

The video is beautiful. She used the song my cousin sang for the background music on the menu page. It was so fun to watch.

• Wedding: 10/27/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

BC Productions was perfect! She captured everything from our wedding and reception at a price that was more than reasonable. The content on the DVD is clear and the DVD is easy to navigate with a menu and everything. She was professional and courteous and we received our DVD's in the mail less than a week after our wedding. Also, she captured everything but we didn't notice the camera the entire night. Would recommend BC Productions to everyone getting married.

• Wedding: 04/28/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

BC Productions was professional, on-time, and you could tell that they valued their customers. We were extremely pleased with the quality of video from our wedding, and it will be watched for years to come!

• Wedding: 06/26/2010
317-250-0460
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire