BBDJS Professional DJ Services

BBDJS Professional DJ Services

Professional. Fun. Experienced.

Provo, Utah - Gilbert, AZ | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic Rock...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had booked with Seth to DJ our wedding and his wife began labor about 72 hours before our wedding so Shem took over. At first we were a bit nervous because were so impressed with Seth but Shem did a GREAT job. He kept our guests entertained and welcomed requests. He made sure we were ok with an inappropriate song before playing it since there were children present. He conducted the shoe game and everyone loved it! He played all genres of music, new and old. Overall the feedback from our guests was that it was a really fun wedding and that is exactly what we wanted! Our wedding wouldn't have been nearly as fun without him!

• Wedding: 12/21/2014
Heidi
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything went super smooth. Would definitely use them again.

• Wedding: 11/07/2014
Tom
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would absolutely recommend BBDJS Professional DJ Services to anyone who is looking for a quality DJ for their wedding or event. I was able to meet with Seth Banda multiple times before the wedding and he was easy to contact if I ever had any questions or comments. BBDJS made sure that they completed the vision that myself and my husband wanted and executed it perfectly on the day of the wedding. They were a huge part of making our wedding day so special!! Thank you guys so much :)

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everyone knows that entertainment is one of the biggest elements at any wedding reception, which is why we couldn't be happier with the music and mc provided by Banda Brothers DJs! They were very professional in the consultations and know exactly how to keep your guests happy. I was able to enjoy the night knowing we were in great hands! Great variety of music and unlimited song lists to pick from. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a reasonable and very reliable DJ service!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Great DJ company! The sound quality was excellent and they really knew how to make our reception a lot of fun! Would recommend this company for anyone!

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I really enjoyed the music and would love to go to them for a Dj again.

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everyone knows that entertainment is one of the biggest elements at any wedding reception, which is why we couldn't be happier with the music and mc provided by BBDJS! They were very professional in the consultations and know exactly how to keep your guests happy. I was able to enjoy the night knowing we were in great hands! Great variety of music and unlimited song lists to pick from.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Bands brothers went above and beyond at our wedding, we threw in some curveball that they were able to adjust to changes quickly and quietly. They provided a great service and made sure all guests were happy as well as the bridal party. Very impressed.

• Wedding: 04/19/2014
mandy

Hi!
We worked with Seth from Banda Brother's DJ's for the uplighting and personalized laser-cut monogram for our wedding reception. He was so professional, always calling promptly and returning emails almost instantly - even when he was out of state on vacation - now that's a professional! We even met with Seth ahead of time to discuss our ideas and designs. You can tell right away he is experienced working with brides and an expert in his field. I would absolutely recommend Banda Brothers DJ's to bring a unique atmosphere to your function with their awesome, colorful lighting and professionalism! Thank you Seth!!!

• Wedding: 04/12/2014
Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)
Andrea
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very accommodating to the wedding and all that it entailed.

• Flexibility: 5.0

We met Seth about a year before our wedding date, in our wedding venue's vendor night, and he impressed us from the get-go. He approached my now husband and I with this incredibly upbeat and positive energy that we KNEW we had to have him as our dj. I emailed him a day or so later and booked him for our date. My husband and I live on the other side of town from Seth, and knowing that, he was extra considerate and would email/phone us or offer to meet us to discuss wedding matters. Not to mention any time I would email Seth, he always gave a prompt and professional response. When we would meet up with Seth in person, he still had that upbeat and positive, friendly energy that he had the first time we met him. Then of course, is our wedding day. Seth was so perfect in keeping things on schedule, and had a great dance mix for keeping our guests on the dance floor (we were seriously dancing until 12AM!)! Seth also had some great game ideas to keep our guests even more entertained. We also used BBDJS's sister company The Pix Box Photo Booth and let me tell you, this is a MUST! Our guests and us as well, had an absolute blast with the photo booth! There are so many props for people to pose with and it is not your standard size photo booth....it's HUGE. I think you can fit up to 12 people in it? And, best part, is that the photo booth prints out two copies: one for your guests to enjoy and one for the bride and groom to keep in a complimentary scrapbook provided by the company! It is so awesome to have photos from the night that we might have missed and that now we can cherish. And lastly, we had a last minute for Seth to give our venue some uplighting. And WOW did it give the room a fun and classy atmosphere! If you can't tell, I as well as my husband are over the moon pleased with Seth and BBDJS in general. Why would you not pick them? Seriously! My wedding was a blast thanks to BBDJS, and your's will be as well!!

• Wedding: 12/07/2013
Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Seth was great to work with. He was easy to get a hold of and had great feedback on my ideas. He followed my timeline just as I had laid it out but was very responsive to our needs. It was like he saw things moving and just rolled with it. Fantstic!! I almost want to host another wedding just so I can hire him again!

• Wedding: 11/21/2013
Emily
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This DJ has a great repertoire of songs. He kept people from age 2 to 70 dancing all evening. He paid attention to every detail from which songs to play at what time to introducing the couple, serving the buffet and cutting the cake. This was my third wedding and my third DJ. Too bad I didn't find him sooner. If you want a DJ who pays attention to detail, has impeccable timing, and is appropriate for all ages, this is the one to choose.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Seth with BBDJS was fantastic! Leading up to the event Seth met with us a few times to go over the game plan in order to ensure that our ceremony as well as the reception went off without a hitch. The day of Seth was on time and was set up prior to when he was even supposed to be. He was very good at suggesting music for the mother son dance, daughter father dance, ect. That was important to us as we had so many other things on our hands at the time, so not having to worry about song selection as much was great. The ceremony went very well the music was fantastic leading up to it setting the mood very nicely. The reception went smoothly as well, Seth kept the night on schedule. He kept track of the time and let us know when each event was going to take place. I had many guests tell me how friendly and entertaining Seth was throughout the night. As the night went on Seth and I were also able to come to an agreement for him to stay for another hour after the original contracted time. We were grateful for this as our party was still in full swing.

Overall Seth with BBDJS was excellent and I would recommend them to anyone!

• Wedding: 11/16/2013
Ryan
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

BBDJS was amazing! Music is very important to me & I knew right away that we made the right choice in hiring them for our wedding. Seth listened to everything we wanted(even my random requests that I didn't think was possible!) & made our wedding day flow so smoothly. If I ever need a DJ service for any future event I would not hesitate to go with BBDJS again!!

• Wedding: 11/09/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This team is very professional, reliable, extremely accommodating, and a fun group to work with. They worked directly with me and my fiancé to make sure all our needs and requests were met for not only a memorable day for us, but for our guests as well. We would highly recommend this dj service.

• Wedding: 11/02/2013
Erin
602-361-9799
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards