BB Crafts Inc.

4.2
michaelyoung900
03/17/2015
4.2

I used tulle and ribbons. All products are awesome. Little drawback packaging is not safe. If you get safe pack, you will get more customers. \r\n\r\nCan\'t match with others price and quality because, You provided a good quality and low prices.\r\n

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Unique Services (Other)
Private User
Recently Married
3.0

I am making all of my flowers from satin ribbon. I had ordered red, black, light blue and burgandy ribbon. The blue and the burgandy were not at ALL like the colours I needed. The burgandy especially. It was more purply pink/wine coloured. As I live in Canada, I was unable to purchase ribbon samples. The cost of shipping them back, even for exchange, would be more than I paid for the ribbon. Their international phone number does not even go to their business. Their return policies kind of suck and their shipping charges are REALLY expensive for Canadians.
On a positive note.. I emailed them and asked them to ship it either fedex or usps as UPS charges ridiculous brokerage fees to canadians. They responded quickly and did ship it through fedex and it arrived quickly.
I would recommend them again.. but with warning that if you are trying to match anything but the most basic of colours, you may not get what you expect.

Services Used: Invitations

I came to get some ribbons for a wedding cake. Cheap price and fast delivery. If you need ribbons, just go to BB Crafts.

1 person found this review helpful
Anonymous
2+ years ago

I ordered organza for my wedding and it was quick to deliver and was exactly what I wanted! The color was perfect!

1 person found this review helpful

Love their Personalized Ribbons...I used it for our wedding gift decoration. The transaction was done fast and easy.

1.6

I ordered a large amount of "premium" organza for my daughter's wedding so there was no way to look at every bolt of the organza. First the edges were very ragged so you loose at least 2 inches off the width and if you need nice edges you are out of luck. One bolt was only about 56 inches wide not 60 and the edged were still really bad. Some of the bolts are spliced so that could be a problem depending on where it falls. This is definitely not "premium" organza when compared to what you would find in a fabric store. I got what I paid for and we had to make it work, but I ended up buying some at the fabric store when it really mattered about the quality. On the other hand the sparkle organza was terrific as the ribbon would have bee fine if it had really been "Royal" blue instead of Navy.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
1.7

I ordered from BB Crafts because of their low prices. BE ADVISED that they charge shipping if you need to do an exchange...which is likely, as the color names and swatches shown on the internet can be vastly different from the product you receive. The customer service representative I encountered were professional at first, then promptly rude and accused me of not reading their return policy (which I had, but did not apply in my situation). Order at your own risk!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

Superb selection of ribbons. Bought ribbons from BB Crafts for our wedding bouquet and wedding decoration. The customer support was very nice and friendly.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

Absolutely outstanding service, thank you so much for ensuring my ribbons arrived on time!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

Ordered bunch of cute placecard holders and it arrived within 2 days. So happy with their services. Great quality and so cheap!! help me to save so much money so i can spend it on my honeymoon!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Party Supplies

This shop is amazing! So much ribbon! And all of it is actually pretty! There are so many varieties to choose from.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

Beautiful ribbons in every shade, texture and width you could imagine. I used them to decorated my wedding cake and WOW, my cake look more attractive and colorful!Thank you BB Crafts...

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

I love a sweet wedding decoration so I bought ribbons from BB Crafts Inc. I got best service from them. The customer support was very responsive and they deliver my ribbons so fast. The price also cheaper than other ribbons store.

Alice
05/10/2011

I ordered some ribbons to decorate my invitations. The quality is great and ofcourse the best price online. I got my order on time. Very satisfied. Will order from here again!

Lisa
08/15/2010

They have the best value for ribbon. It only comes in larger amounts, but if you plan of using more then a spool, chances are it's cheaper then the craft store by a mile. The shipping charges are not bad, and there is live chat if you have any questions. I used Navajo blue satin ribbon and it matched Tiffany blue very well.

Services Used: Invitations

I ordered DIY invitations and was a little wary since I had never ordered anything like this before. I contacted customer support via Live Chat (on a Sunday) and received all answers to my questions. When the invitations did arrive, they were perfect and included much more than the website said including glue stickers and pre cut ribbons. I bought an extra box of invitations for just in case because the price was unbeatable.