Bayport Flower House

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Joann at Bayport Flower House was great! She was so knowledgable and helpful. I told her about what I wanted and the flowers were more beautiful than I could have imagined. The price was great and very competitive. Overall, perfect.
Wedding: 06/28/2014

Katherine 3 Reviews
If you are looking for a family owned business that is committed to excellent service and work, look no further. I used Bayport Flower House for my November 2, 2013 wedding. I worked with Joann who is extremely talented at what she does. She took my vision and made it reality, even exceeding my expectations. Joann was so easy to work with, taking all of my suggestions and even changing a few things last minute. Bayport was even able to get flowers that were out of season for my wedding bouquet, which really meant a lot to me. I have received so many compliments on the flowers from my wedding day, everyone wanted to take the centerpieces home with them because they were so beautiful. My flowers lasted two full weeks after the wedding! If you live on Long Island and are looking for flowers for your wedding please consider Bayport Flower House, you will not be disappointed!
Wedding: Recently Married

Noel 5 Reviews
GREAT EXPERIENCE! We could not have been happier with our flowers. We worked with Christine, who listened to what I said with my limited knowledge of flowers, and turned it into beautiful arrangements that were even better than what I had pictured. She was great about keeping me within my budget but still providing absolutely beautiful centerpieces, bouquets, etc. Everything was perfect and I would definitely recommend Christine and the Bayport Flower House.
Wedding: 09/21/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
bayport flower house was amazing, especially joanne. She made our flowers beautiful and took the time to sit down with us and give us exactly what we asked for. We would absolutely recommend this florist to any newly engaged couples.
Wedding: 09/13/2013
4.9/5.0
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Christine at Bellport Flower House was great. My flowers were beautiful and delivered on time and even with a few extras in the boxes which definitely came in handy. They were a bit pricey in comparison to other quotes I had received but after asking a few other recently married friends they agreed that Bayport does an amazing job. So in this case I got what I paid for and I was very happy with results.
Wedding: 07/05/2013
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0

Jenni822 5 Reviews
I loved working with JoAnn, their in-house event planner, and my centerpieces and bouquets were bridal-blog worthy. They were beautifully put together!
Wedding: 1+ year ago
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Wonderful! There is a reason this business has been around for years! They are talented artists and execute your vision to the T! I am beyond satisfied with their work!

My only criticism is it took some time for them to get back to me if I called to leave a message - but I chalk that up to them being so busy because they are THAT GOOD at what they do!
Wedding: 05/26/2013

Karen G 7 Reviews
Dear Christine and Bayport Flower House,
Thank you for a fantastic job on our wedding! They were incredibly flexible and amazingly and did to work within our budget. My bouquet were stunning the flowers that I ask were absolutely gorgeous.

From,
Karen & Frank
Wedding: 05/17/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Our flowers and centerpeices were beautiful. When I met with them initially I did not know exactly what I wanted and Joanne worked with me and had some really great suggestions. The quality of their work is top notch and well worth the money!
Wedding: 08/03/2012

Anonymous 5 Reviews
Bayport did a fantastic job on our wedding! They were incredibly flexible and amazingly creative and willing to work within our budget. They helped to create our vintage, lush, romantic look for our mansion wedding. They worked with us to create specialized bird cage centerpieces and added special touches around the mansion to help elevate the background. They also made a beautiful gazebo for us to use in our ceremony. I would absolutely recommend them and use them for future events.
Wedding: 2+ years ago
Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Bayport Flowers did an excellent job creating beautiful bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages using the flowers that I requested while still sticking to my budget. They delivered everything to the right places on time and all the flowers were exactly what I had envisioned.
Wedding: 07/10/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
they were amazing here! i had a problem with a previous florist and i ended up travelling to them and they were so friendly and very helpful. they found what i wanted, helped figure out how to decorate them, and were just very easy to deal with.
Wedding: 06/18/2011