Bay Club StoneTree

Bay Club StoneTree

Marin Craftsman, nestled in the forest

9 StoneTree Lane

(5.0 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

StoneTree Golf Club was an amazing venue for our simple, joyous and memorable wedding. Katie made our wedding planning easy. She helped us organize what we needed to do to plan and have a perfect wedding for my husband and myself. He told me afterwards that the wedding couldn't have been better in any way. All our guests raved about the ceremony, location and the delicious food. I couldn't believe it was over when the music came to an end. Everyone had a great time and I was sorry when it all ended. I will remember this wonderful day for the rest of my life! You can't go wrong by booking Stonetree Golf Club for your wedding event. Makes me want to get married all over again!

• Wedding: 08/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What else can I say about this venue.. Amazing, organized, respectful, beautiful..the list goes on. I fell in love with Stonetree Golf Club the moment I lay my eyes on it and knew I wanted to have my wedding there. Katie Colomb was probably the reason I booked and I am so happy I did. She is amazing, works within your budget, has your best interest at heart and CARES!!!!! The food was amazing, they can customize to any menu you want, I am Grenadian and their chef made traditional food just for our wedding, it was so tasty, like my mother's cooking.. They are worth every penny, you won't regret it. Just ask for Katie Colomb!!!

• Wedding: 07/05/2014
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Worked out great! The wedding was put together in about 3 months and looked beautiful.
Food was great as well, loved working with Katie and Jessica.
Would recommend it to my family and friends!

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Colleen
  • Flexibility: 5.0

ABOSOLUTELY PERFECT. Everything was done well, from the food, to the service, to the assistance with ushers, pictures, keeping to schedule, following us during the rehearsal, in the rooms helping keep to schedule, offering food and snack to the bride getting dressed, very calm, EXTREMELY ORGANIZED TEAM. I could NOT HAVE DONE WITH THIS WITHOUT THEM. Do yourself a favor, use Stonetree.

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)
Bridget
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We could not have asked for a more perfect venue. The entire staff at StoneTree was extremely professional and a delight to work with. Katie Colomb was very responsive in addressing all of our questions and concerns. When the Big Day arrived, we knew we were in good hands. The food and service was fantastic. Our guests still talk about it and tell us it was one of the best weddings they have ever attended. Thank you to all of the staff at StoneTree, it truly was the best day of our lives. Thank You, T And C

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

After searching the bay area for the perfect place to have our wedding, my husband and I were recomended Stone Tree, and I am so happy we decided to have our special day there. The entire staff was very helpful the day of to make sure things ran smoothly. And the onsite coordinator, Katie, was the BEST! She helped make the entire planning process much smoother and less stressful than I expected.
The food here is amazing, and the grounds are so beautiful. I would definately reccomend this place to anyone looking to plan their special day!

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

There are not enough words to express how happy we are that we had our wedding at StoneTree. When we first started looking for venues, StoneTree was the first place we looked. We went to several other venues to see what was out there and every time we said to ourselves, "It's just not StoneTree". Booking our wedding here was the best decision we could have made.

Katie worked with us during the entire planning process and was incredibly helpful, responsive, patient, encouraging, and so much more. She really listened to what we wanted for our wedding and helped make that become a reality. The days leading up to the wedding she was right on point with last minute details and kept everything moving forward. The day of our wedding she was there every step of the way. After the ceremony I saw her in the crowd and gave her the biggest hug because throughout all the months of planning together she became family in a way! With all that she has going on, she is able to make you feel like you are top priority, which is so cool.

The rest of the StoneTree team was just as incredible. Everyone went above and beyond to help execute our wedding. Everyone that I talked to greeted me with a smile and helped me in every way they could. This is an A+ team.

Aside from the beauty of this venue and the incredible staff/team that work there, the food is out of this world. I've been to many weddings, and I've been to even more events where the buffet food was just not good. That is so not the case here!!! I had people come up to me all night long to tell me how good the food was - I am still getting compliments almost three weeks later!! I don't know how they do it, but they provide quality 5 star food - for large groups. That is no easy task! The chef is top notch and will work with you to make sure you get the best food for your guests. Even the kids food was incredible!!

I could go on for days about how amazing this place is - do yourself a favor and check it out.

• Wedding: 07/27/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When we started looking for a wedding venue, both my husband and I were hesitant to have our wedding at a golf course, just because we thought they all had the same look.
Then we went to go check out StoneTree. The venue is beautiful and the views are beautiful, and you absolutely don't feel like you're right on a golf course.

And we are so happy we made the decision to have our wedding at StoneTree. Katie was amazing to work with. She was always on top of communicating upcoming deadlines/decisions with me, and when it got closer she and my coordinator took care of so many details so I didn't have to. Besides that, Katie was wonderful about recommending things that have worked well for her in the past, and all of the details came off without a hitch.

The day of was perfect and I can't think of a single thing that went wrong. The staff had everything set up perfectly, exactly how we had discussed, and I have had so many guests tell me how wonderful the service was at dinner. Dinner itself was also amazing! It was better even than the tasting, and possibly the best food I've ever had at a wedding!

Overall, I would absolutely recommend this venue to anyone! We had so much fun and made memories that will last our whole lives.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Planning an event in the Marin County area? Look no further. StoneTree Golf Club, and Director of Events Elizabeth Bugg, provide impeccable, professional and personal service for all of your needs. We had my daughter's wedding ceremony and reception there, and it far exceed even our highest expectations. The facility is beautiful, and the staff goes above and beyond to make sure that your every need is attended to. We were planning this event for a little over a year, and every step of the way, Elizabeth responded to our questions immediately, and her expertise was only surpassed by her incredible personality and genuine concern to provide the highest level of service.

• Wedding: 08/18/2012
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Merry
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Elizabeth and her team at StoneTree were incredible. They helped me create my vision for the wedding so well and were always very accomodating when I wanted to make last minute changes. The venue is fantastic and it has a great flow from ceremony to cocktail hour to reception to dancing. Everyone was so professional and made my wedding flawless. The chef at StoneTree prepares delicious food and everyone said that the food tasted amazing even with our group being 200+ I would do it all over again there in a heartbeat!

• Wedding: 10/08/2011
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had a large wedding of 270 people and elizabeth was so helpful in the planning and accommodating of such a large wedding. Stone tree is a beautiful venue for weddings, the food was spectacular and we everyone raved about it. The staff on the day of reception was incredible, the set up was fast, the service of the buffets was quick and the food was plentiful and hot. Definitely put stone tree at the top of your list of considerations.

• Wedding: 10/01/2011
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I were married here and had an amazing experience! Elizabeth helped make the planning process so easy. She was very easy to get in contact with which I completely appreciated (especially when last minute questions pop into your head.) She was always prompt in getting back to me. The day of was fantastic. The staff was so nice and helpful. The grounds were gorgeous and everything was set up perfectly in it's place with more than enough time to spare. We loved how many different places on the grounds we were able to take photos. The food was delicious and excellent protion sizes. Our guests still tell us what a great time they had and raved about the food. The staff checked on us frequently and made our special day so unforgettable.

• Wedding: 09/10/2011
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beautiful wedding venue - excellent food, reception dining area, etc...

• Wedding: 07/03/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Stonetree was a great experience. They really made the process about the bride and groom and what we wanted at our wedding, things were flexible. The food was AMAZING!!! Everyone that was at our wedding hasn't stopped raving about the dinner and cocktail appetizers, and its been three weeks already. The scenery, the layout, was just perfect. Stonetree made our wedding the most amazing day ever!!!

• Wedding: 06/18/2011
4.1/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

I had my wedding at StoneTree and overall I was very satisfied with the venue we chose. We searched long and hard throughout the entire Bay Area looking for the most beautiful location and at the right price. StoneTree cost a little more than what I really wanted to spend, but the location and setting ended up being the most important to us.

The staff at StoneTree was wonderful. The day of the wedding the event crew couldn't have been better. The food was delicious (wish I could have ate more, but my dress wouldn't give) and it may have even been better then the tasting! The ceremony was beautiful, even though my June wedding resulted in having it indoors, but it all worked out and may have been even more beautiful. It was also very nice already having a plan B for rain without having to incur more costs. The wedding coordinator was very helpful and a great resource throughout the process. She was also very flexible so despite how much I changed things it seemed easy. I will not lie, there were a few hiccups, but they were minor and there were only two (it had to do this table number stands and chair color). I am still thrilled with my wedding at StoneTree and would definitely recommend having a wedding there! It's absolutely beautiful!

• Wedding: 06/04/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our dinner party for 60 was so easy to put together thanks to the professionalism of the Stonetree staff. We really liked the room, which was the larger side of the space, because of its nice light and views. The food was outstanding...we chose both hot appetizers and the cheese table for the cocktail party, and then the Mediterranean buffet plus prime rib station for dinner. Everything was beautifully presented, plentiful and tasted delicious...many folks went back for seconds. A nice touch that the chefs served the food and described each dish being served. the AV system that was provided for our laptop-based slideshow was easy to set up and worked perfectly. Our 3piece band had a perfect spot in the large window niche. We would throw another party here in a heartbeat!

• Wedding: 03/20/2011
415-209-6296
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards