Bay Club Santa Clara

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.1

We had the reception here and it was fantastic. The food tasted amazing and not like it was mass made. The service was even better since as the bride and groom we had someone taking care of everything we needed just for us.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great place for wedding receptions! A modern & classy feeling to the venu. Great for large events.

Profile Picture
Private User
2+ years ago

We had a wonderful time and an awesome ceremony at the Decathlon Club. Everything looked beautiful and was like a dream come true.
My only wish is that I would have asked for the A/C to be cranked up while I was getting dressed. The dressing rooms were a little stuffy.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Made my wedding wonderful.

4.7

Our coordinator Kim Lara did an amazing job. Super helpful, creative and completely responsive to everything we wanted in our event. What a treat it was to work with her. I recommend this venue to anyone who is wanting an elegant event without the headache.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning
Profile Picture
Private User
[Private]

I love how flexible they are, especially the time to come in before the ceremony to get ready. A lot of places I looked into weren't able to open up the place to us to get ready. And the food pricing is very decent! Kim has been very responsive to my questions.

4.1

Our wedding planner from Decathlon, Lisa, was the BEST! she is very organized and looks out for you throughout the planning stages and the wedding day, even when you walk in on your wedding day and you have the wrong cake :) she certainly was the voice of reason and calm that day! Decathlon is a bit pricey but well worth it! it's beautiful and classy. we didn't have to do much decoration because it's already green and pretty. The food was also really good! everyone's still talking about it :)

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
3.8

We love Lisa Torrey who was our wedding coordinator at Decathlon. She was very flexible with our budget and what we invisioned for our wedding day. The only thing that we had a problem was during the day of the wedding with the service of the waiters. Our parents table was served last with dinner and had a mix up with their meal. Our parents were not impressed. Also some guests came in a little early, but were asked to leave and recommended another location to wait. They could have asked them to come into the cafe instead. Other than those services, the food was delicious and were able to give our personal touch to it. I would recommend a party of 200 or less for the venue. It gets a little to crowded for 300 or more, which is what we had. Still possible, but the dance floor will be filled. Yes, on the service that Lisa gave, no on the limited space, yes on the tropical ambiance, and yes on the yummy food.