Bartending by Mallard

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Andrew was our bartender and did a great job. There were a few snags caused by our caterer but Andrew coped with them beautifully and helped salvage her errors. The small dip in "professionalism" category was not on Andrew, but the business owner who missed putting one rather important detail on the notes for Andrew. However it was an honest error and it was acknowledged openly by the provider. All in all I was very satisfied with this company and would use them again. (Although in future will hire /communicate with them directly rather than leaving the details to a third party)

Services Used: Catering

Bartending by Mallard was great! The value and level of service and professionalism you get for the price is remarkable. They are outstanding. They are courteous and personable so your guests will love them. Scott will prepare you for your event down to the last detail. Tell him what you want, and he will provide you with workable, practical ways to make it happen right down to which kinds of wine to get, what type of containers to serve from, etc. I would definitely use them again and I recommend them to anyone in this area to hire them. You won't be sorry! They did a great job and my guests all had a wonderful time at my wedding!

Services Used: Catering

Scott and his crew were awesome! My wedding was everything I hoped and dreamed it would be and that is thanks in part to Bartending by Mallard! They are quick to respond, very helpful in planning and forecasting the event, very professional and so easy to work with! Thank you for your great service! I recommend Bartending by Mallard to anyone!

Services Used: Catering

Awesome is the only word to describe our experience with Scotty and his staff. From the first phone call I knew I wanted to Scotty to be responsible for the bar at our wedding; he was confident, laid back yet professional, funny, and extremely knowledgeable. Additionally, he was up front about our needs for a larger wedding, helped us prepare our shopping list, and answered our many questions. On the day of he was prompt and was ready to help get the party going when guest arrived and kept the party going throughout the night with some creative shots which myself, my father-in-law, former teammates, and many others took part in.

Cheers to job perfectly done!

Services Used: Catering

> Scotty did a great job tending bar at our wedding at the Pioneer Park Pavilion last weekend. He is a true professional. . . and so much fun! He worked with me before the reception to ensure we had everything necessary, always quick to respond to a phone call or email. Having him tend bar at the party allowed me to attend to the food and actually enjoy my guests! With his help, the party was a total success. We wouldn't hesitate to call on his excellent services again.

Services Used: Catering

I would like to say that mallard worked our wedding at the Slavonian Hall nearly six months ago and the experience was so gratifying that posting this review, even this far down the road, was absolutely necessary. He was a gentleman and a professional. He was on time, trustworthy from the get-go and a steal for what he charges. I dare anyone to find such great service and such a value. I will recommend Mallard to any and all I know looking for some help at a party. Thanks, man!=

Services Used: Catering

What can I say Scott, AWESOME JOB!!! Scott was on time, knew what he was doing and kept everyone at the party happy. I didn’t hear one complaint, and only compliments. Thanks for helping us make our reception at the Tacoma Sportsman's Club a huge success

Services Used: Catering

Hi Scott ... I would like to thank you for the many time you have added to our events at the Gig Harbor Yacht Club. It has been great working with you. I am sorry I did not book you earlier for our up-coming Commodor's Ball. It will not be the same without you.

Thanks ... Dick

Gig Harbor Yacht Club
Richard Sapp
Immediate Past Commodore
April 17, 2011

Services Used: Catering

Scott, you were amazing at our wedding out at Steilacoom Town Hall and your ability and willingness to accomodate us on such short notice was GREATLY appreciated. I could not have asked for a better professional/personality at our event....you were great with our guests, your presentation was amazing, your drinks were so yummy, and you were so creative and great about working with me on a "menu", and all the while keeping a professional, by-the-book committment to guest control and liquor responsibility....I especially loved your collaboration with us for our signature drink :-) Your price was amazing and unbeatable and you were so easy to work with and so hilarious as well, not to mention you were so great at keeping me sane and calm through the planning process with your great humor and your professional control and knowledge of the situation. Thank you for your hard work and relaxed and fun addition to our wedding reception....couldnt have asked for better! We will DEFINITELY contact you again with ANY need for a bartender!