Barrister Gardens

• Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 2.5
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 2.5

The manager was very nice. The location is beautiful and the distance from the ceremony location is very convenient

• Wedding: [Private]
Private User
3.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.5
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Professionalism: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 3.5

As a bride looking for venues my husband decided to go with them and I followed but I did most of the communicating and when we would call we got one price and when we would go make the payment we'd get another price. Then on the majority of occasions they would misplace the file for our event and even not have the appropriate balance. Peggy was horrible in the beginning and finally I started speaking to someone else becomes she was rude. She told me when I asked for th balance upon leaving "she was busy and to call back later" however she was already closing my file in front of me when she could have just calculated it then so I left and decided once this is over id never use them again the records should always be in order ALWAYS!!!!!

• Wedding: 01/16/2015
Tania
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Barrister Gardens was by far the most amazing hall to work with and EXTREMELY reasonable in price. They worked with us and our needs and the food is phenomenal. All of our guests were raving about the food and the venue. Couldn't be happier!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Mrs. Milson
4.2/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

We had our wedding reception at Barrister Gardens for a steal - look for their end of the year specials if you are looking for venues at the end of the year. The food was amazing - we are still getting compliments about it! The hall manager threw in a few extras to our package and day of the staff, especially the bartenders, were very professional and friendly. Leading up to the day dealing with the hall manager was hit or miss, during most talks she forgot key things about our wedding which had us nervous, but day of things were great.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
4.2/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We have many of our family venues held here. We held our Bridal Shower and Wedding Reception here. The food tastes amazing every time. Service is great for the price. Staff is friendly. The management team makes sure to make your day as Perfect as they can. It was a wonderful time. Thank you!!

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Having a wedding at the barrister gardens was outstanding. Food and service was perfect. The lobby and ballrooms were beautiful. I want to thank the barrister gardens for making it a perfect night that we will always remember.

• Wedding: 02/09/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was the maid of honor at my sisters wedding at barrister gardens. i went with her to every appointment so i have a few things to say about the place and it's staff. the office person Peggy was just great. she helped us plan every detail of how the night would go. the day of the wedding we took pics on the winding staircase which was so cool! the food was also phenomenal! joan the bathroom attendant was so nice and personal. i don't know how this place could get any negative reviews as our night went FANTASTIC! when i get married i will definitely look into barrister again for my reception.

• Wedding: 12/21/2012
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had my wedding at Barrister Gardens 12/14/12. I first met with the owner Jimmy who is extremely personable. He worked with us to provide an exceptional price for my 500 guests. On my wedding date the hall was beautiful. The food was great. Mine and my husbands filet was cooked perfectly! The staff were so helpful. My family was so happy with the way everything turned out and so am I. Thank you Barrister Gardens!

• Wedding: 12/14/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

i want to thank linda and peggy and all management at the barrister gardens. i had over 500 people at my wedding. the food was delicious, and the service was the best. i also want to thank the chefs for an outstanding job.

• Wedding: 12/09/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Its been remodeled since our last time here. The manager Linda helped us emmensely from the time we walked in to book, to the second our wedding ended. The experience was perfect. Thanks Linda and ber staff for doing such a wonderful job. Not one thing went wrong.

• Wedding: 11/02/2012
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

I've never had to rent a hall before, but if I must say, I think this is how they should all treat their clients! I was treated well all through the process. I didn't like that there were two other weddings going on the same day, but I guess that's what you get when you book somewhere this large, with 4 separate rooms. The food was good for what I like to call "hall food" nothing special, but for the price, not bad! I would use them for other events.

• Wedding: 10/13/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I love this place and I recommend it to all my friends and family.

• Wedding: 09/15/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The food was EXCELLENT. The flaming rib, fabulous. The sweet table, beautiful. The service was the best and everything went smooth. The place was very clean. Im planning my baby shower there for 2013.

• Wedding: 07/07/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had my reception there June 10,2012 and I would like to take the time out to express how wonderful the food,sevice and your staff were. I was afraid after reading the comments that my day would not go as planned. My guest enjoyed the food saying how awesome it tasted. The service was so professional and courtesy through the entire affair. I can honestly say that Malik made sure everything was perfect and attentive to all our needs.If anyone is looking to use The Barristers Garden I would highly recommmend.

• Wedding: 06/10/2012
3.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

They were good and we got a great price. The receptionist was not a nice lady and we almost changed venues because of her. The manager was great and fixed the issues we had.

• Wedding: 05/04/2012
1.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 1.0
  • Responsiveness: 1.0
  • Professionalism: 0.5
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 1.5

very poor service. too many goof-ups. i wouldnt recommend it to anyone.

• Wedding: 11/11/2011
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
586-773-4040
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
3.7