Barrister Gardens Banquet & Event Center

3.8
Value
Flexibility
3.9

Peggy and Malid have both been great to work with as well as all other staff that I have been in contact with. My wedding is coming very soon, just about 3 weeks away. I just recently went to finalized the menu and and the food was amazing! I was shown different floor plans available as well as detailed overview of the schedule of each moment. I've been able to just pop in w/o appt just to make a payment or discuss my reception details. So far so good with BG. I'm just so excited and can hardly wait to the big day. I'm confident that everyone in attendance will be in aww of Barrister Gardens, I must say it has been beautifully design and gorgeous chandeliers. I'll check back

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I've used barrister gardens for many personal events and the food selection is excellent! The food is delicious, the service is professional and friendly!
Recently barrister gardens donated a meal for our teacher appreciation week and EVERYBODY absolutely loved it!
Barrister Gardens provided such delicious food and is definitely a 5 star banquet hall! Highly recommend to all!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Profile Picture
Mrs. Milson
Recently Married

Barrister Gardens was by far the most amazing hall to work with and EXTREMELY reasonable in price. They worked with us and our needs and the food is phenomenal. All of our guests were raving about the food and the venue. Couldn't be happier!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Having a wedding at the barrister gardens was outstanding. Food and service was perfect. The lobby and ballrooms were beautiful. I want to thank the barrister gardens for making it a perfect night that we will always remember.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I was the maid of honor at my sisters wedding at barrister gardens. i went with her to every appointment so i have a few things to say about the place and it's staff. the office person Peggy was just great. she helped us plan every detail of how the night would go. the day of the wedding we took pics on the winding staircase which was so cool! the food was also phenomenal! joan the bathroom attendant was so nice and personal. i don't know how this place could get any negative reviews as our night went FANTASTIC! when i get married i will definitely look into barrister again for my reception.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

I had my wedding at Barrister Gardens 12/14/12. I first met with the owner Jimmy who is extremely personable. He worked with us to provide an exceptional price for my 500 guests. On my wedding date the hall was beautiful. The food was great. Mine and my husbands filet was cooked perfectly! The staff were so helpful. My family was so happy with the way everything turned out and so am I. Thank you Barrister Gardens!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

i want to thank linda and peggy and all management at the barrister gardens. i had over 500 people at my wedding. the food was delicious, and the service was the best. i also want to thank the chefs for an outstanding job.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Its been remodeled since our last time here. The manager Linda helped us emmensely from the time we walked in to book, to the second our wedding ended. The experience was perfect. Thanks Linda and ber staff for doing such a wonderful job. Not one thing went wrong.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I love this place and I recommend it to all my friends and family.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The food was EXCELLENT. The flaming rib, fabulous. The sweet table, beautiful. The service was the best and everything went smooth. The place was very clean. Im planning my baby shower there for 2013.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my reception there June 10,2012 and I would like to take the time out to express how wonderful the food,sevice and your staff were. I was afraid after reading the comments that my day would not go as planned. My guest enjoyed the food saying how awesome it tasted. The service was so professional and courtesy
through the entire affair. I can honestly say that Malik made sure everything was perfect and attentive to all our needs.If anyone is looking to use The Barristers Garden I would highly recommmend.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The hall was beautiful. Provided just what we needed. The guests were astonished! I recommend it to everyone!

Profile Picture
Anonymous
1 Review
2+ years ago

This place has the best food! And it's decor is magnificent.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I've never had to rent a hall before, but if I must say, I think this is how they should all treat their clients! I was treated well all through the process. I didn't like that there were two other weddings going on the same day, but I guess that's what you get when you book somewhere this large, with 4 separate rooms. The food was good for what I like to call "hall food" nothing special, but for the price, not bad! I would use them for other events.

4.7

We had a GREAT experience with having our reception at Barrister. Peggy was absolutely wonderful to work with, was always available to answer questions, and gave me no problem making changes. Other vendors were able to get in the room early enough to get all set up without having to rush, and had no problems. Food was excellent- everyone complimented the cheesy mashed potatoes! :) Only issue was that the air went out, for a brief time, but they were right on top of it, and got it working pretty quick.
Overall, we were very pleased with our experience at Barrister Gardens!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding turned out beautiful! They let us come the daye before to set up and the staff was extremely friendly. All of this and it was one of the least expensive venues. I would definitely recommend!