Barnyard Photography

Flexibility:
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I really enjoyed working with James and his assistant on our big day. They were calm cool and collected as I was rushing around. They were a lot of fun and kept us laughing and playing around during our group shots which always could have turned out dull and calculated. The guys were on time and were always willing to take time out to do whatever we asked of them. I am very pleased with my photographers and I'm super excited to see the final photos!!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

John was absolutely amazing. He was very attentive and sweet with me and my girls. He had a check list in his mind of what I wanted and he nailed it! He let me take the reins and get a few specific shots that I really wanted, and then he would see the artistic side and pull together some amazing placement and lighting shots. Couldn't be happier!! Can't wait to get the pictures in! Would use them 100 times over!

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Photography was the most important vender for my wedding. I wanted to have those perfect memories of my special day, and I couldn't be happier with how they all came out. From initially talking to Sean via email to speaking with the photographer, to the wedding day, and even after when I saw the pictures online for the first time... I was happy and at ease with the entire process. They are organized, attentive, detailed, professional, and simply wonderful individuals. You can tell this is their passion and they do an amazing job! Will use them over and over.

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We hired Barnyard Photography to shoot our 9/6 wedding at the Cauffiel House and Blue Ball Barn in Wilmington. We were very happy with the service Sean provided. He was very flexible, particularly in adapting to our last minute change of venue when our wedding site informed us three weeks prior to our date that we were required to relocate. Sean helped plan our logistics and made sure we had plenty of time for photos before we lost daylight, and had a great attitude shooting outdoor photos under umbrellas when our outdoor ceremony was rained on. Five weeks later, we received 725 excellent photos. We are very satisfied with what we've received and think it was an excellent value.

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Highly recommend Barnyard Photography! Dan and James were our photographers and they were both amazing! They showed up on time, even with me changing Dan''s arrival locations day of! We just got our pictures back and they are exactly what we were hoping for! My husband and brother are both photographers and so are much more difficult to please than myself, but even they are happy with the photos we received! Both gentleman were great at choosing "poses" for us that fit our style wedding and personalities but were also willing to let us direct ourselves at times and just capture the moments! They were wonderful to work with and made this girl, who hates getting her photo taken, comfortable being in front of the camera! Thanks guys for capturing our day so perfectly!

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
Casey
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sean and his team at Barnyard Photography was incredibly helpful and excellent to work with, especially for an out-of-state bride. Any questions I had were immediately answered. When my wedding was assigned a Photographer, John who was amazing, he called me multiple times to discuss all of the specifics, details, and timing of the wedding. It was so nice that he wanted to be on top of everything and always asked the specific types of pictures we wanted. The overall experience was great and I would absolutely recommend them to friends and family.

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
2.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.0
  • Responsiveness: 2.0
  • Professionalism: 2.0
  • Flexibility: 2.5

We used Barnyard Photography to rent the sound system for our wedding. We picked up the sound system on the Thursday before our wedding and arranged for a friend who was driving through Delaware on his way home to drop it off the day after the wedding. When we picked it up, we arranged for the drop off - we were told our friend should call before leaving Pennsylvania for specific instruction for the drop off. Unfortunately, his calls were never answered or returned on that day or even the following day. We had to get in touch with Barnyard on our honeymoon to attempt to take care of the situation, and they did not at any point acknowledge their mistake or miscommunication, instead stating that they did not have any missed calls about it. While the value of renting the sound system was right on target and the system itself was easy to use, the customer service was completely lacking. If you decide to work with this vendor, I would recommend taking advantage of their drop off and pick up services so you don't run into a similar problem.

Barnyard Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your experience with us. We have contacted you privately to discuss, but have not yet received a response.

We always attempt to offer the best customer service possible. In your case, we received your email on a Sunday evening, and responded promptly on a Monday morning. While it is true that we have no record of the calls in question; we did respond promptly to your inquiry, and offered assistance. We have included a copy below, for reference.

=====

Good morning,

We are sorry to hear about your unsuccessful attempts to contact us. We are not certain what happened, though we do not have any missed calls or voicemails.

We would be happy to have your friend visit one evening during the week. You are likely still out of town on your honeymoon and we understand completely if you would like to have us contact your friend directly. If you have contact info for them we would be glad to give them a call.

Please let us know how we can assist.

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

We couldn't have asked for much more than what Barnyard Photography provided on our big day. Sean was wonderful to work with, capturing all of the moments we wanted and plenty more. He was not only very professional but also more than willing to listen to us in the days leading up to the big day and on our wedding day as well, all the while adding his own creative touch. And the end results were wonderful with so many great pictures to enjoy. Through the entire wedding process, Barnyard Photography was amazing to work with. You can't go wrong with them, especially Sean!

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I had an excellent experience with Barnyard Photography. Everyone we worked with was professional, courteous, pleasant, and honest. We were extremely happy with the services they provided on our wedding day. We truly enjoyed having them at our wedding, and we absolutely love the pictures. Excellent quality for a very reasonable price! HIGHLY recommend!!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

An amazing experience - didn't bat an eye at two brides! Leah Wax went above and beyond. We cannot wait to see the finished product.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We choose to go with Barnyard Photography because of their price and value for what you get in the packages they offer. We ended up doing a engagement shoot as well as two cameramen for our wedding and we couldn't be happier. David Naples was amazing to work with and I love our pictures-- especially all of the candid shots they took of us and our families -- we will definitely be contacting them for more pictures as our lives grow together -- thanks so much Barnyard Photography!!!

• Wedding: 07/11/2014
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

My wife and I looked at various places for a photographer/videographer combination. We decided on Barnyard Photography after meeting with them in person and seeing their quality of work. We received our video and photos not too long ago and we were very happy with everything. The photos were just as good as many photographers we looked into prior to the wedding that were charging twice as much just for the photography alone on a basic package (compared to the total of both photography and videography for us). The professionalism of both the photographer and videographer were excellent. We had our wedding at Rockwood Park Carriage House and the photographer took great pictures there, as well as good ideas for photo locations. I highly recommend them based on the quality of service for the price. Lastly, you own the proofs to your photos after the wedding. Many photographers will not do this to make sure you buy the photos through them. We own all the proofs which allows us to give the copy the disc of photos to whomever would like it. This is a huge money saver as well.

• Wedding: 07/05/2014
Services Used: Photography, Videography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I couldn’t be happier with our experience with Barnyard Photography. They were extremely professional and made the whole process from start to finish seamless. I was a D.I.Y. bride so this was very, VERY, important to me. My emails were always promptly answered and as our wedding date neared and I became increasingly frazzled, Dan, our photographer, reached out to us by phone and made sure he knew exactly what our vision was and made note of our special photo request. Needless to say this put us at great ease.
In true D.I.Y. fashion, our wedding day came and we were completely off our time schedule by an hour and I felt like everything was going wrong. You would never get that from our pictures. Dan handled the situation effortlessly and our pictures look amazing. We are so impressed with the creativity and quality of our photos. We feel so blessed we are able to relive our wedding day in such beautiful photos. We would recommend Barnyard a million times over to anyone!
-The Kostadinov's

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I chose Barnyard Photography for our Wedding Day for numerous reasons. We looked into a few other photography sites but Barnyard Photography really stood out to us. Their website clearly explained all picture packages, prices, and extra services they offered and they were willing to meet with us to answer any questions we had. Our photographer was Sean and he was so great! He really made our bridal party feel comfortable while taking pictures and it was a lot of fun! He was willing to go above and beyond to ensure that we had all the pictures we wanted and also had some great picture recommendations! Our gallery was ready only 4 weeks after our wedding day! Such a quick turnaround for such outstanding pictures! My husband and I have so many great memories of our wedding day and now we have beautiful pictures to capture them! Would definitely recommend them to future couples!

• Wedding: 06/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

After speaking with a lot of different photographers and videographers, I am so happy that I chose Barnyard to capture our wedding memories! We just got our first look at the finished photographs and I am so happy with the results.

When I started planning, I was beginning to get discouraged that I wouldn't be able to get quality photographs with my budget. When I came across Barnyard, I was excited by the many options on the website, their straightforward pricing plans, and their quick responses to my emails. I decided to go with the 7-hour photo and 7-hour video packages. This worked out perfectly for both our timing and our budget.

Throughout the planning process, any time I had a question, I would get a response extremely quickly, which was very much appreciated. A few weeks before the wedding, I received an introduction email from our photographer, James, and we were able to review the timeline of the day.

When we arrived at the venue, James and our videographer, Ryan, were just arriving as well. We only had time for about 2 hours worth of photos before the ceremony, and we made every minute count. I was so happy we were able to fit so much in at that time, which gave us some time after the ceremony to actually enjoy our cocktail hour.

After the wedding, I received a follow-up email from James, and just about 5 weeks later, we received access to our online photo gallery. I am really enjoying looking at all the photos and I really can't wait for the video DVD, which we should be receiving soon as well.

Thanks to everyone at Barnyard for capturing our day so beautifully! I would recommend them to anyone!

• Wedding: 06/15/2014
Services Used: Photography, Videography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Barnyard Photography provided the best experience with Photobooth, Photography, and Videography that we could have hoped for and then they surpassed by leaps and bounds. From the moment I contacted Sean Grizzel for a meeting about putting together the perfect wedding package until today ordering my gorgeous photos he has been incredibly easy to get in contact with and answers all emails within 24 hours (or less usually!!!). He made the whole process very easy.

Photobooth- My guests absolutely loved this, they still talk about it. The props were perfect and the attendant was awesome. He put together a guest/photobook that I purchased with my package through Barnyard of all the photos so my guests could leave us a note with their silly pictures. At the end of the night he presented us with the photobook, all the extra photos, and a disc with all the pictures on it.

Photography- I can't say enough good things about David Naples. He contacted me a few days before the wedding just to touch base. He arrived early and ready to get started. He was flexible and professional and truly has an eye for amazing photos. He photographed during the entire night, but you never would have known. I couldn't be happier with the photos and how they turned out.

Videographer- Our videographer arrived early and was ready to get rolling, he captured all the moments I want to be able to relive on my video. He was professional and accurate and truly a pleasure to work with. He made sure he knew the song to play as he put together the video and we know it will be perfect.

All in all Barnyard Photography is going to be a decision you won't regret! They are affordable, accommodating, and incredibly professional. They give you a timeframe of 4-7 weeks for photo turn around after the wedding, we got ours (over 700 photos) in 5 and they are all just stunning.

• Wedding: 05/23/2014
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography
Michelle
302-295-0992
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards