Barnyard Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We can't speak highly enough about our experience with Barnyard as our wedding photographers. Sean and Ben were great to work with before the wedding to answer any questions we had and to help plan out our day. On the wedding, Sean was AMAZING! He went above and beyond to make sure our wedding photographs were perfect, including standing in the rain to get some specific shots we wanted. The value of Barnyard's services are unparallelled. We recommend them to anyone for their photography needs.

Services Used: Photography

Barnyard photography was an absolutely amazing company to work with. From the consultation to the wedding day, everything was so well organized and I couldn't be happier. Sean did an amazing job with the bridal party shots and with the shots of my husband and I. He was always available to take a picture and caught some of the moments I would have missed otherwise. I found that having a second photographer was extremely helpful with getting through the groomsmen, bridesmaids, bridal party, and family pictures much faster. Plus one was able to get a picture of my dad and I and the other was able to get a picture of my husband's face when I was walking down the aisle. Definitely recommend to anyone who wants a flexible and reasonably priced photographer!!! Thank you Barnyard!

Services Used: Photography

Our daughter was married on May 30, 2015. The wedding and reception were both outdoors, the day was bright and sunny, but despite the fact the photography was absolutely beautiful! John, our photographer from barnyard photography captured the perfect scenes, landscape, sky, etc. All of the things that a photographer takes into consideration when taking a photo. All of the pictures captured things that we would never imagine they would have captured. The colors, expressions, love, sunshine, beauty of the surrounding nature and placed us all within it. What a wonderful thing. There is not one photo that I did not love!

Services Used: Photography

James photographed our May wedding and was absolutely amazing! Our photos are AMAZING & he got all the shots we were looking for and asked for! He had such a great eye for the photos. We could not be happier with the result! Some wedding photographers are SOOOO expensive, but we got an amazing photographer at an affordable price with Barnyard... so happy we went with them!!

Services Used: Photography

Choosing a wedding photographer was a top priority for us. We really wanted to capture the essence of the day in pictures that would last a lifetime. We heard about Barnyard from a friend and at first glance of their website, weren’t ready to rule them out however we weren’t immediately sold. As we really studied their photographs though, they were amazing. Their pictures included varied styles, genuinely captured the moments as they were happening, and were not overly edited. Also, other photographers seemed to use the same poses for every wedding. We met with Sean and immediately LOVED how relaxed and knowledgeable he was. I opened one of the photo albums for potential clients and was immediately set on Barnyard shooting our wedding. The photographs were stunning. The quality of the image, the use of light, the candid shots, and the variety of pictures for a single event were just breathtaking. On our wedding day, Sean showed up early and quietly started shooting. Throughout the entire evening, he worked to take amazing pictures, but we were never really aware of him or the second shooter. He provided a calm, commanding presence that was very relaxing to everyone.

Our pictures are simply stunning! He truly captured the feeling of the moment in each photograph. We have photographs of the venue, the decorations, the guests (both staged and candid), the ceremony, the reception, formal shots of my husband and I and our families, as well as many other moments we had no idea were happening at the time. We received all of our edited images (883!) with full rights to print within 4 weeks. Our family and friends can order directly from Barnyard’s website if they’d like which greatly facilitated getting pictures to people. We have already recommended Barnyard to several friends and will absolutely continue to do so in the future. We hope to have the opportunity to hire Sean again! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Services Used: Photography

I loved working with Barnyard Photography for my wedding! Sean helped to answer every little question I had and really helped me to find the package that best suited my needs for the day.

I was married in north east Philly, and I was assigned a photographer who was familiar with the area. James was an absolute pleasure to work with. He arrived to each location on time and immediately went to work. He blended in with the crowd and he really captured a lot of beautiful moments. He was also very relaxed and easy-going, and he made the portraits and a lot of other photos a lot of fun to be a part of.

All of the photos he took were crisp, clear, and really captured the emotion of the event. A lot of the photos just look so natural and amazing. Barely any of the photos seem like the used filters or have any unnecessary touch-ups, which is exactly what I wanted. James also worked with us and my entire family to make sure everyone had an opportunity to receive the photos they wanted (such as specific portraits or anything like that).

I am thoroughly pleased with my experience with Barnyard Photography. They provided everything that I asked for and they perfectly captured my wedding day. I'm still receiving compliments on the photos! Thank you so much Sean, James, and everyone at Barnyard Photography!

Services Used: Photography

We could not have been happier with the quality, professionalism, and fun we had with our photographer. Dave made everything great from the scheduling our engagement shoot around the weather, to making amazing photos come to life in the outcome of rain at our wedding. I did not hear one complaint from any of our guests about our photographer. In fact I had several comments to what a great photographer we did have, and that was even before seeing any photos, just on his attitude and presence alone. We have had so many complements on the quality of our photos afterwards, expecially the ones that were shot out in the rain on our wedding day. We have even heard that those photos look as though they could be on a magazine cover. We would definitely recommend barnyard photography to anyone who wants great photos taken by great people. Thanks again!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

We loved everything about Barnyard Photography. The whole booking process was so easy and the packages are all very affordable. Our photographer, James arrived on time to all of our requested destinations. He was very professional but still had fun with us and captured all the important moments of the day. We loved all of our photos and I can't recommend Barnyard enough!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

My husband and I were absolutely thrilled with our wedding photos from Barnyard. Our photographer, Joe, was fantastic. He didn't miss a thing. Everyone looked fantastic in the pictures, he was a nice guy and the price was incredible.

Services Used: Photography

I originally went with Barnyard Photography because I liked the booking process. A lot of other companies made it difficult to find pricing and get package details; Barnyard has all of that information available and allows customers to book online. This made my life so much easier!

Dan was our photographer for the wedding. I spoke to him a couple of days before to go over some last minute details; he also had me email him a list of must-have photos for the day of. He arrived at the hotel ahead of schedule and was able to get some extra shots of us in the room getting ready. He has a great personality and made everyone really comfortable the entire evening.

I picked a difficult location for our family and bridal party pictures, but Dan was awesome about it and was able to get some amazing shots. We were on a crowded peer in the Inner Harbor with the sun shining on us; when we got our pictures back, the lighting was perfect and there were no crowds in the background! They came out so beautiful!

Dan was funny, creative, and professional. We got married in an aquarium, and he seemed genuinely excited to adventure around the aquarium with us to find the perfect photo locations! He got all of the pictures we asked for, and he was very attentive during the reception.

One last thing! When our pictures were available, I was so excited that I didn't read the full email saying they would send us a complimentary disc of all our pictures. So of course, I went on right away and ordered a disc. I got an email the next day asking if I wanted another disc or if it was a mistake. I’m so glad they checked with me and canceled the order for me! This is a great company to work with.

Services Used: Photography

We are so happy with our photos from our wedding. We booked Barnyard over a year ago for our September wedding and we enjoyed our whole experience. Their office staff was always quick to answer our questions and they were invaluable in helping us plan the timeline for our pictures. Our photographer had so many good ideas for pictures and helped us stick to our plan the whole day. We never felt rushed but he captured so many of our special moments throughout the wedding and reception. We are thrilled!

Services Used: Photography

John was absolutely amazing. He was very attentive and sweet with me and my girls. He had a check list in his mind of what I wanted and he nailed it! He let me take the reins and get a few specific shots that I really wanted, and then he would see the artistic side and pull together some amazing placement and lighting shots. Couldn't be happier!! Can't wait to get the pictures in! Would use them 100 times over!

Services Used: Photography

We were so happy with our entire experience with Barnyard. Their staff was very friendly and always quick to respond to our emails. Booking online made it easy to reserve our date. On the big day our photographers arrived early and got right to work capturing the dress, flowers, and other details. We always felt very comfortable with them and the amazing pictures are a wonderful reminder of our special day. We have already recommended Barnyard and we will continue to share their info with all of our friends.

Services Used: Photography

We hired Barnyard Photography to shoot our 9/6 wedding at the Cauffiel House and Blue Ball Barn in Wilmington. We were very happy with the service Sean provided. He was very flexible, particularly in adapting to our last minute change of venue when our wedding site informed us three weeks prior to our date that we were required to relocate. Sean helped plan our logistics and made sure we had plenty of time for photos before we lost daylight, and had a great attitude shooting outdoor photos under umbrellas when our outdoor ceremony was rained on. Five weeks later, we received 725 excellent photos. We are very satisfied with what we've received and think it was an excellent value.

Profile Picture
Casey
08/30/2014

Highly recommend Barnyard Photography! Dan and James were our photographers and they were both amazing! They showed up on time, even with me changing Dan''s arrival locations day of! We just got our pictures back and they are exactly what we were hoping for! My husband and brother are both photographers and so are much more difficult to please than myself, but even they are happy with the photos we received! Both gentleman were great at choosing "poses" for us that fit our style wedding and personalities but were also willing to let us direct ourselves at times and just capture the moments! They were wonderful to work with and made this girl, who hates getting her photo taken, comfortable being in front of the camera! Thanks guys for capturing our day so perfectly!

Services Used: Photography

Sean and his team at Barnyard Photography was incredibly helpful and excellent to work with, especially for an out-of-state bride. Any questions I had were immediately answered. When my wedding was assigned a Photographer, John who was amazing, he called me multiple times to discuss all of the specifics, details, and timing of the wedding. It was so nice that he wanted to be on top of everything and always asked the specific types of pictures we wanted. The overall experience was great and I would absolutely recommend them to friends and family.