Barnyard Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Our daughter was married on May 30, 2015. The wedding and reception were both outdoors, the day was bright and sunny, but despite the fact the photography was absolutely beautiful! John, our photographer from barnyard photography captured the perfect scenes, landscape, sky, etc. All of the things that a photographer takes into consideration when taking a photo. All of the pictures captured things that we would never imagine they would have captured. The colors, expressions, love, sunshine, beauty of the surrounding nature and placed us all within it. What a wonderful thing. There is not one photo that I did not love!

Services Used: Photography

James photographed our May wedding and was absolutely amazing! Our photos are AMAZING & he got all the shots we were looking for and asked for! He had such a great eye for the photos. We could not be happier with the result! Some wedding photographers are SOOOO expensive, but we got an amazing photographer at an affordable price with Barnyard... so happy we went with them!!

Services Used: Photography

I loved working with Barnyard Photography for my wedding! Sean helped to answer every little question I had and really helped me to find the package that best suited my needs for the day.

I was married in north east Philly, and I was assigned a photographer who was familiar with the area. James was an absolute pleasure to work with. He arrived to each location on time and immediately went to work. He blended in with the crowd and he really captured a lot of beautiful moments. He was also very relaxed and easy-going, and he made the portraits and a lot of other photos a lot of fun to be a part of.

All of the photos he took were crisp, clear, and really captured the emotion of the event. A lot of the photos just look so natural and amazing. Barely any of the photos seem like the used filters or have any unnecessary touch-ups, which is exactly what I wanted. James also worked with us and my entire family to make sure everyone had an opportunity to receive the photos they wanted (such as specific portraits or anything like that).

I am thoroughly pleased with my experience with Barnyard Photography. They provided everything that I asked for and they perfectly captured my wedding day. I'm still receiving compliments on the photos! Thank you so much Sean, James, and everyone at Barnyard Photography!

Services Used: Photography

We could not have been happier with the quality, professionalism, and fun we had with our photographer. Dave made everything great from the scheduling our engagement shoot around the weather, to making amazing photos come to life in the outcome of rain at our wedding. I did not hear one complaint from any of our guests about our photographer. In fact I had several comments to what a great photographer we did have, and that was even before seeing any photos, just on his attitude and presence alone. We have had so many complements on the quality of our photos afterwards, expecially the ones that were shot out in the rain on our wedding day. We have even heard that those photos look as though they could be on a magazine cover. We would definitely recommend barnyard photography to anyone who wants great photos taken by great people. Thanks again!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

We loved everything about Barnyard Photography. The whole booking process was so easy and the packages are all very affordable. Our photographer, James arrived on time to all of our requested destinations. He was very professional but still had fun with us and captured all the important moments of the day. We loved all of our photos and I can't recommend Barnyard enough!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

I originally went with Barnyard Photography because I liked the booking process. A lot of other companies made it difficult to find pricing and get package details; Barnyard has all of that information available and allows customers to book online. This made my life so much easier!

Dan was our photographer for the wedding. I spoke to him a couple of days before to go over some last minute details; he also had me email him a list of must-have photos for the day of. He arrived at the hotel ahead of schedule and was able to get some extra shots of us in the room getting ready. He has a great personality and made everyone really comfortable the entire evening.

I picked a difficult location for our family and bridal party pictures, but Dan was awesome about it and was able to get some amazing shots. We were on a crowded peer in the Inner Harbor with the sun shining on us; when we got our pictures back, the lighting was perfect and there were no crowds in the background! They came out so beautiful!

Dan was funny, creative, and professional. We got married in an aquarium, and he seemed genuinely excited to adventure around the aquarium with us to find the perfect photo locations! He got all of the pictures we asked for, and he was very attentive during the reception.

One last thing! When our pictures were available, I was so excited that I didn't read the full email saying they would send us a complimentary disc of all our pictures. So of course, I went on right away and ordered a disc. I got an email the next day asking if I wanted another disc or if it was a mistake. I’m so glad they checked with me and canceled the order for me! This is a great company to work with.

Services Used: Photography

We are so happy with our photos from our wedding. We booked Barnyard over a year ago for our September wedding and we enjoyed our whole experience. Their office staff was always quick to answer our questions and they were invaluable in helping us plan the timeline for our pictures. Our photographer had so many good ideas for pictures and helped us stick to our plan the whole day. We never felt rushed but he captured so many of our special moments throughout the wedding and reception. We are thrilled!

Services Used: Photography

John was absolutely amazing. He was very attentive and sweet with me and my girls. He had a check list in his mind of what I wanted and he nailed it! He let me take the reins and get a few specific shots that I really wanted, and then he would see the artistic side and pull together some amazing placement and lighting shots. Couldn't be happier!! Can't wait to get the pictures in! Would use them 100 times over!

Services Used: Photography

We were so happy with our entire experience with Barnyard. Their staff was very friendly and always quick to respond to our emails. Booking online made it easy to reserve our date. On the big day our photographers arrived early and got right to work capturing the dress, flowers, and other details. We always felt very comfortable with them and the amazing pictures are a wonderful reminder of our special day. We have already recommended Barnyard and we will continue to share their info with all of our friends.

Services Used: Photography

We hired Barnyard Photography to shoot our 9/6 wedding at the Cauffiel House and Blue Ball Barn in Wilmington. We were very happy with the service Sean provided. He was very flexible, particularly in adapting to our last minute change of venue when our wedding site informed us three weeks prior to our date that we were required to relocate. Sean helped plan our logistics and made sure we had plenty of time for photos before we lost daylight, and had a great attitude shooting outdoor photos under umbrellas when our outdoor ceremony was rained on. Five weeks later, we received 725 excellent photos. We are very satisfied with what we've received and think it was an excellent value.

Casey
08/30/2014

Highly recommend Barnyard Photography! Dan and James were our photographers and they were both amazing! They showed up on time, even with me changing Dan''s arrival locations day of! We just got our pictures back and they are exactly what we were hoping for! My husband and brother are both photographers and so are much more difficult to please than myself, but even they are happy with the photos we received! Both gentleman were great at choosing "poses" for us that fit our style wedding and personalities but were also willing to let us direct ourselves at times and just capture the moments! They were wonderful to work with and made this girl, who hates getting her photo taken, comfortable being in front of the camera! Thanks guys for capturing our day so perfectly!

Services Used: Photography

Sean and his team at Barnyard Photography was incredibly helpful and excellent to work with, especially for an out-of-state bride. Any questions I had were immediately answered. When my wedding was assigned a Photographer, John who was amazing, he called me multiple times to discuss all of the specifics, details, and timing of the wedding. It was so nice that he wanted to be on top of everything and always asked the specific types of pictures we wanted. The overall experience was great and I would absolutely recommend them to friends and family.

Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

My husband and I had an excellent experience with Barnyard Photography. Everyone we worked with was professional, courteous, pleasant, and honest. We were extremely happy with the services they provided on our wedding day. We truly enjoyed having them at our wedding, and we absolutely love the pictures. Excellent quality for a very reasonable price! HIGHLY recommend!!

Private User
Recently Married

An amazing experience - didn't bat an eye at two brides! Leah Wax went above and beyond. We cannot wait to see the finished product.

Services Used: Photography

We choose to go with Barnyard Photography because of their price and value for what you get in the packages they offer. We ended up doing a engagement shoot as well as two cameramen for our wedding and we couldn't be happier. David Naples was amazing to work with and I love our pictures-- especially all of the candid shots they took of us and our families -- we will definitely be contacting them for more pictures as our lives grow together -- thanks so much Barnyard Photography!!!

Services Used: Photography

Overall, we were very happy with Barnyard Photography. James is a very talented photographer and really takes the time to make you feel confident and at ease. He did our engagement shoot and wedding which was wonderful because my husband and I had the opportunity to feel comfortable with him. We also had a second photographer and videographer the day of the wedding who we were not as thrilled with, but it happens!