Barnyard Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We could not have been happier with the quality, professionalism, and fun we had with our photographer. Dave made everything great from the scheduling our engagement shoot around the weather, to making amazing photos come to life in the outcome of rain at our wedding. I did not hear one complaint from any of our guests about our photographer. In fact I had several comments to what a great photographer we did have, and that was even before seeing any photos, just on his attitude and presence alone. We have had so many complements on the quality of our photos afterwards, expecially the ones that were shot out in the rain on our wedding day. We have even heard that those photos look as though they could be on a magazine cover. We would definitely recommend barnyard photography to anyone who wants great photos taken by great people. Thanks again!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

We loved everything about Barnyard Photography. The whole booking process was so easy and the packages are all very affordable. Our photographer, James arrived on time to all of our requested destinations. He was very professional but still had fun with us and captured all the important moments of the day. We loved all of our photos and I can't recommend Barnyard enough!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

I originally went with Barnyard Photography because I liked the booking process. A lot of other companies made it difficult to find pricing and get package details; Barnyard has all of that information available and allows customers to book online. This made my life so much easier!

Dan was our photographer for the wedding. I spoke to him a couple of days before to go over some last minute details; he also had me email him a list of must-have photos for the day of. He arrived at the hotel ahead of schedule and was able to get some extra shots of us in the room getting ready. He has a great personality and made everyone really comfortable the entire evening.

I picked a difficult location for our family and bridal party pictures, but Dan was awesome about it and was able to get some amazing shots. We were on a crowded peer in the Inner Harbor with the sun shining on us; when we got our pictures back, the lighting was perfect and there were no crowds in the background! They came out so beautiful!

Dan was funny, creative, and professional. We got married in an aquarium, and he seemed genuinely excited to adventure around the aquarium with us to find the perfect photo locations! He got all of the pictures we asked for, and he was very attentive during the reception.

One last thing! When our pictures were available, I was so excited that I didn't read the full email saying they would send us a complimentary disc of all our pictures. So of course, I went on right away and ordered a disc. I got an email the next day asking if I wanted another disc or if it was a mistake. I’m so glad they checked with me and canceled the order for me! This is a great company to work with.

Services Used: Photography

We are so happy with our photos from our wedding. We booked Barnyard over a year ago for our September wedding and we enjoyed our whole experience. Their office staff was always quick to answer our questions and they were invaluable in helping us plan the timeline for our pictures. Our photographer had so many good ideas for pictures and helped us stick to our plan the whole day. We never felt rushed but he captured so many of our special moments throughout the wedding and reception. We are thrilled!

Services Used: Photography

John was absolutely amazing. He was very attentive and sweet with me and my girls. He had a check list in his mind of what I wanted and he nailed it! He let me take the reins and get a few specific shots that I really wanted, and then he would see the artistic side and pull together some amazing placement and lighting shots. Couldn't be happier!! Can't wait to get the pictures in! Would use them 100 times over!

Services Used: Photography

We were so happy with our entire experience with Barnyard. Their staff was very friendly and always quick to respond to our emails. Booking online made it easy to reserve our date. On the big day our photographers arrived early and got right to work capturing the dress, flowers, and other details. We always felt very comfortable with them and the amazing pictures are a wonderful reminder of our special day. We have already recommended Barnyard and we will continue to share their info with all of our friends.

Services Used: Photography

We hired Barnyard Photography to shoot our 9/6 wedding at the Cauffiel House and Blue Ball Barn in Wilmington. We were very happy with the service Sean provided. He was very flexible, particularly in adapting to our last minute change of venue when our wedding site informed us three weeks prior to our date that we were required to relocate. Sean helped plan our logistics and made sure we had plenty of time for photos before we lost daylight, and had a great attitude shooting outdoor photos under umbrellas when our outdoor ceremony was rained on. Five weeks later, we received 725 excellent photos. We are very satisfied with what we've received and think it was an excellent value.

Casey
08/30/2014

Highly recommend Barnyard Photography! Dan and James were our photographers and they were both amazing! They showed up on time, even with me changing Dan''s arrival locations day of! We just got our pictures back and they are exactly what we were hoping for! My husband and brother are both photographers and so are much more difficult to please than myself, but even they are happy with the photos we received! Both gentleman were great at choosing "poses" for us that fit our style wedding and personalities but were also willing to let us direct ourselves at times and just capture the moments! They were wonderful to work with and made this girl, who hates getting her photo taken, comfortable being in front of the camera! Thanks guys for capturing our day so perfectly!

Services Used: Photography

Sean and his team at Barnyard Photography was incredibly helpful and excellent to work with, especially for an out-of-state bride. Any questions I had were immediately answered. When my wedding was assigned a Photographer, John who was amazing, he called me multiple times to discuss all of the specifics, details, and timing of the wedding. It was so nice that he wanted to be on top of everything and always asked the specific types of pictures we wanted. The overall experience was great and I would absolutely recommend them to friends and family.

1 Review
Recently Married

My husband and I had an excellent experience with Barnyard Photography. Everyone we worked with was professional, courteous, pleasant, and honest. We were extremely happy with the services they provided on our wedding day. We truly enjoyed having them at our wedding, and we absolutely love the pictures. Excellent quality for a very reasonable price! HIGHLY recommend!!

Recently Married

An amazing experience - didn't bat an eye at two brides! Leah Wax went above and beyond. We cannot wait to see the finished product.

Services Used: Photography

We choose to go with Barnyard Photography because of their price and value for what you get in the packages they offer. We ended up doing a engagement shoot as well as two cameramen for our wedding and we couldn't be happier. David Naples was amazing to work with and I love our pictures-- especially all of the candid shots they took of us and our families -- we will definitely be contacting them for more pictures as our lives grow together -- thanks so much Barnyard Photography!!!

Services Used: Photography

My husband and I couldn’t be happier with our experience with Barnyard Photography. They were extremely professional and made the whole process from start to finish seamless. I was a D.I.Y. bride so this was very, VERY, important to me. My emails were always promptly answered and as our wedding date neared and I became increasingly frazzled, Dan, our photographer, reached out to us by phone and made sure he knew exactly what our vision was and made note of our special photo request. Needless to say this put us at great ease. In true D.I.Y. fashion, our wedding day came and we were completely off our time schedule by an hour and I felt like everything was going wrong. You would never get that from our pictures. Dan handled the situation effortlessly and our pictures look amazing. We are so impressed with the creativity and quality of our photos. We feel so blessed we are able to relive our wedding day in such beautiful photos. We would recommend Barnyard a million times over to anyone! -The Kostadinov's

Services Used: Photography

My husband and I chose Barnyard Photography for our Wedding Day for numerous reasons. We looked into a few other photography sites but Barnyard Photography really stood out to us. Their website clearly explained all picture packages, prices, and extra services they offered and they were willing to meet with us to answer any questions we had. Our photographer was Sean and he was so great! He really made our bridal party feel comfortable while taking pictures and it was a lot of fun! He was willing to go above and beyond to ensure that we had all the pictures we wanted and also had some great picture recommendations! Our gallery was ready only 4 weeks after our wedding day! Such a quick turnaround for such outstanding pictures! My husband and I have so many great memories of our wedding day and now we have beautiful pictures to capture them! Would definitely recommend them to future couples!

Services Used: Photography

After speaking with a lot of different photographers and videographers, I am so happy that I chose Barnyard to capture our wedding memories! We just got our first look at the finished photographs and I am so happy with the results.

When I started planning, I was beginning to get discouraged that I wouldn't be able to get quality photographs with my budget. When I came across Barnyard, I was excited by the many options on the website, their straightforward pricing plans, and their quick responses to my emails. I decided to go with the 7-hour photo and 7-hour video packages. This worked out perfectly for both our timing and our budget.

Throughout the planning process, any time I had a question, I would get a response extremely quickly, which was very much appreciated. A few weeks before the wedding, I received an introduction email from our photographer, James, and we were able to review the timeline of the day.

When we arrived at the venue, James and our videographer, Ryan, were just arriving as well. We only had time for about 2 hours worth of photos before the ceremony, and we made every minute count. I was so happy we were able to fit so much in at that time, which gave us some time after the ceremony to actually enjoy our cocktail hour.

After the wedding, I received a follow-up email from James, and just about 5 weeks later, we received access to our online photo gallery. I am really enjoying looking at all the photos and I really can't wait for the video DVD, which we should be receiving soon as well.

Thanks to everyone at Barnyard for capturing our day so beautifully! I would recommend them to anyone!

Services Used: Photography, Videography
Recently Married

Barnyard Photography provided the best experience with Photobooth, Photography, and Videography that we could have hoped for and then they surpassed by leaps and bounds. From the moment I contacted Sean Grizzel for a meeting about putting together the perfect wedding package until today ordering my gorgeous photos he has been incredibly easy to get in contact with and answers all emails within 24 hours (or less usually!!!). He made the whole process very easy.

Photobooth- My guests absolutely loved this, they still talk about it. The props were perfect and the attendant was awesome. He put together a guest/photobook that I purchased with my package through Barnyard of all the photos so my guests could leave us a note with their silly pictures. At the end of the night he presented us with the photobook, all the extra photos, and a disc with all the pictures on it.

Photography- I can't say enough good things about David Naples. He contacted me a few days before the wedding just to touch base. He arrived early and ready to get started. He was flexible and professional and truly has an eye for amazing photos. He photographed during the entire night, but you never would have known. I couldn't be happier with the photos and how they turned out.

Videographer- Our videographer arrived early and was ready to get rolling, he captured all the moments I want to be able to relive on my video. He was professional and accurate and truly a pleasure to work with. He made sure he knew the song to play as he put together the video and we know it will be perfect.

All in all Barnyard Photography is going to be a decision you won't regret! They are affordable, accommodating, and incredibly professional. They give you a timeframe of 4-7 weeks for photo turn around after the wedding, we got ours (over 700 photos) in 5 and they are all just stunning.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography