Barefoot Weddings

Barefoot Weddings

Barefoot Weddings offers affordable Florida beach wedding packages in Destin & Fort Walton Beach

11 Eglin Pkwy SE Suite 7
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548 | map
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / ...
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Partial Planning
Value:
Flexibility:
(5.0 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Maggie did such a great job officiating our ceremony - LOVE her!! Highly recommend!

• Wedding: 09/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely loved working with these ladies!! They helped make my wedding day perfect.

• Wedding: 08/19/2014
lauren
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Barefoot weddings was absolutely amazing!! They made my wedding unbelievable! Everything I had hoped for and planned they made happen. They were so helpful in guiding me and getting it all done for me since I live in a different state and this was my first time in the area. Even tho it rained for just a little everything came out perfect! The pictures are absolutely breathtaking! They answered all my questions and doubts and very flexible with last minute changes. Their vendor list is awesome and very helpful! Thanks again for making everything turn out perfect!

• Wedding: 08/17/2014
Melissa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved everyone there! Super helpful and friendly. Made the wedding ceremony too easy and the set up was even more beautiful than I imaged. Maggie helped me on my big day and she was amazing!

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
Rebecca
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Barefoot Weddings was excellent! They were always so responsive, and helped me every step of the way...They were very quick to respond to any questions I had. The wedding was beautiful. Just as I expected!

• Wedding: 08/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Barefoot Weddings helped make our day special. It was very last minute and they made it feel as if I had been planning for months.

• Wedding: 08/13/2014
Shaletha
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Maggie was absolutely amazing!!! Had the perfect wedding and couldn't ask for more. Thank y'all so much for making my special day so special!!!! :-)

Sarah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Barefoot Weddings was amazing. Everyone was extremely attentive. My phone calls and emails were always responded to very quickly. Everything was beautiful. I highly recommend Barefoot Weddings to anyone.

Services Used: Officiant, Wedding Planning
Cassandra
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great people! Very knowledgeable and helpful in making decisions.

Tiffany
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were absolutely thrilled with our wedding! Not one complaint! We love Maggie, Brian our officiant and all other staff, Michael our photographer !! We would recommend them to anyone! I usually to not take the time to send reviews back, but I want to recognize the tremendous effort and job they did for our family! They went above and beyond! While our photographer was taking photos of my husband and I they played music and our 5 children's request to entertain them! Thank you on behalf of Reagan Crystal and kids from New Braunfels, Texas!

• Wedding: 08/05/2014
Reagan and Crystal
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Definitely recommend Barefoot Wedding! They are very helpful, went out of their way for a last minute venue change & helping to accomadate the brides grandfather who is in bad health. I cannot thank them enough for all that they did.

• Wedding: 08/04/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Alexis
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We planned our destination wedding with the help of the Barefoot Weddings staff. They made this process look easy and we could not have been happier with the end result. The set up on the beautiful beach in Destin, FL was perfect. They incorporated our flowers into the arbor and each bouquet and boutonniere were exactly what we had requested. The staff went above and beyond on our wedding day to make sure every detail was in place. We used the coordinator, officiant, photographer and music provided by Barefoot Weddings and were very pleased. The coordinator made sure the weeding went off without a hitch as a thunderstorm rolled in. We were pleased with the officiant and our wedding photos were of excellent quality. We would highly recommend Barefoot Weddings. We did it Barefoot and so should you!!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Officiant, Wedding Planning
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Barefoot Weddings went above and beyond to make our day special and memorable. I would highly recommend her services. Our wedding was absolutely beautiful and so were the photos. We were 100% satisfied.

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Jolene
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This was my 2nd marriage .. And they handled pretty much everything. It made it stress free for me.

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning
Heather
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Angela and Maggie are Awesome!! They were a Blessing in our lives! We would recommend Barefoot to anyone doing a destination beach wedding in Florida! When I thought I was going to stress about something, it was already taken care of. Our wedding was Beautiful!

• Wedding: 07/19/2014
Services Used: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Videography, Wedding Planning
Sandy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Barefoot Wedding is awesome! They are a great company and are wonderful at what they do!

• Wedding: 07/19/2014
LaKisha
850-244-9277
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards