Barefoot Weddings

Barefoot Weddings

Barefoot Weddings offers affordable Florida beach wedding packages in Destin & Fort Walton Beach

11 Eglin Pkwy SE Suite 7
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548 | map
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / ...
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Partial Planning
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Barefoot weddings was absolutely AMAZING! They made my wedding the talk of the town, it was so incredibly beautifully set up and so smoothly executed nobody who attended could believe it!

They responded nearly instantly to any email I sent, were incredibly professional and kind, and were very receptive to helping me personalize any part of the wedding I wished. Anyone who wants a beach wedding would do well to consider these lovely people!

• Wedding: 11/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely the best experience - I had reviewed a ton of Destin Wedding Vendors and decided to go with Barefoot Weddings based on all the reviews (most of which were recent reviews). And I am thrilled to report the reviews I read were all true -Maggie and staff had us covered from start to finish. Maggie referred us to the best beach location, Reverend Dave did a great job and made us feel special - it was so beautiful - breathe taking!
Lauren Barker - Elsmere, Kentucky

• Wedding: 11/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The girls at barefoot weddings were awesome! I was so stressed out planning my own wedding and after calling them, immediately my stress was gone! The wedding was beautiful, the pictures were perfect and they were so accomidating and helpful! Best experience possible!!!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We planned our wedding online in two weeks. Angela was our officiant and it was amazing. They were very friendly, professional and accommodating. They had the best prices which included photography!! I would recommend them to anyone who wants a beautiful sunset ceremony.

• Wedding: 10/14/2014
Services Used: Flowers, Officiant, Photography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The most amazing wedding that you can imagine. Maggie and her team made wishes and dreams come true. The wedding scene was like something out of a Hollywood movie. To find a wedding planner and to only communicate over the Internet and telephone one could only hope for a good result. My wife was so nervous and worried how things would turnout. But on the day before our wedding we met with the Barefooot team and all our worries were no more. My wife wanted the WOW factor for our wedding and we receive much more than that. The service was truly breath taking. All our guest commented that this was the most amazing wedding they had ever attended. If you want high quality and at great price with no worries, the Barefoot weddings should be the one call that you make. Thank you Maggie for our WOW factor, we could have never imagine our wedding ceremony would be something that no one wanted to end. Outstanding job!!!
Michele and Randall Haskell

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Services Used: Officiant, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They made my wedding day the BEST day ever. More than I expected, great price, and best of all NO stress. Couldn't ask for anything more beautiful day!

• Wedding: 09/12/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Maggie did such a great job officiating our ceremony - LOVE her!! Highly recommend!

• Wedding: 09/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely loved working with these ladies!! They helped make my wedding day perfect.

• Wedding: 08/19/2014
lauren
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Barefoot weddings was absolutely amazing!! They made my wedding unbelievable! Everything I had hoped for and planned they made happen. They were so helpful in guiding me and getting it all done for me since I live in a different state and this was my first time in the area. Even tho it rained for just a little everything came out perfect! The pictures are absolutely breathtaking! They answered all my questions and doubts and very flexible with last minute changes. Their vendor list is awesome and very helpful! Thanks again for making everything turn out perfect!

• Wedding: 08/17/2014
Melissa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved everyone there! Super helpful and friendly. Made the wedding ceremony too easy and the set up was even more beautiful than I imaged. Maggie helped me on my big day and she was amazing!

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
Rebecca
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Barefoot Weddings was excellent! They were always so responsive, and helped me every step of the way...They were very quick to respond to any questions I had. The wedding was beautiful. Just as I expected!

• Wedding: 08/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Barefoot Weddings helped make our day special. It was very last minute and they made it feel as if I had been planning for months.

• Wedding: 08/13/2014
Shaletha
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Maggie was absolutely amazing!!! Had the perfect wedding and couldn't ask for more. Thank y'all so much for making my special day so special!!!! :-)

Sarah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Barefoot Weddings was amazing. Everyone was extremely attentive. My phone calls and emails were always responded to very quickly. Everything was beautiful. I highly recommend Barefoot Weddings to anyone.

Services Used: Officiant, Wedding Planning
Cassandra
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great people! Very knowledgeable and helpful in making decisions.

Tiffany
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were absolutely thrilled with our wedding! Not one complaint! We love Maggie, Brian our officiant and all other staff, Michael our photographer !! We would recommend them to anyone! I usually to not take the time to send reviews back, but I want to recognize the tremendous effort and job they did for our family! They went above and beyond! While our photographer was taking photos of my husband and I they played music and our 5 children's request to entertain them! Thank you on behalf of Reagan Crystal and kids from New Braunfels, Texas!

• Wedding: 08/05/2014
Reagan and Crystal
850-244-9277
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards