Banks Photography

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

Our wedding photographs are beautiful! We could not ask for a better experience with a wedding vendor. My husband and I live out of town and Karla was so easy and fun to work with, she really worked hard to capture our big day.

Services Used: Photography

This vendor was worth every penny. Banks is a higher end photographer but we were willing to spend more money on the pictures. Karla and Dave are a husband and wife team that shoot weddings together. We had a little bit a trouble scheduling a time for our engagement pictures which is the reason behind my score for their flexibility. Nevertheless, the engagement pictures turned out fantastic. Karla and Dave shot our wedding together and they had great ideas for location shoots. I love their artistic eye and I can not wait to see the final wedding pics. This was another favorite wedding vendor and I would highly recommend them to any couple looking for a photographer.

4.7

The quality of the photography is amazing! They captured our day perfectly. I researched many photographers and their style and finished presentation is better than anything I've seen. I cry each time I look at the photos they are so beautiful! My husband and I are absolutely thrilled with their work.

Services Used: Photography

My photos were beautiful. Thanks so much!!

4.7

Karla and David were excellent, the photographs were incredible. I couldn't have picked a better photographer, and they were so nice!

Services Used: Photography

Our photographer was Carrie Hay, the Banks' assistant. She was WONDERFUL. We had a photographer already booked and they had a conflict about a month before the wedding. My mother and I spent days frantically calling every photographer we could find. Carrie was available and she was spectacular. We had a lot of fun while she was taking the photos and they turned out spectacularly. They were everything I ever wanted.

Services Used: Photography

They are a husband wife duo who were amazing to work with. They made to feel comfortable and helped us really enjoy our day.

4.3

I would highly recommend Banks Photography. Both my girl friend and I used them for our weddings (she was married a year before me). My husband and I had unique circumstances and we were supposed to be marrried August 27 and we booked Karla and her husband (the owners). I was very very excited after seeing their books. However, we found out on June 30 that we would have to move the wedding up to July 30. My husband is in the Marine Corps...this is one of the many joys!! Since we had to move the day Karla and her husband were already doing another wedding. Therefore we ended up with one of the assistants. Now, we had already worked EVERYTHING out with Karla, such as the pictures we wanted taken and how we wanted them taken. We got an old Rolls Royce special for some of these photos. Well, since we had the assistant I don't think she took it as seriously as she would have had she worked with us from the beginning. Therefore, we got NONE of the pictures with the Rolls as we had wanted. The pictures are still beautiful, but there were some others I would have wanted and never got. The same assistant did my girlfriend's wedding and she got all the pictures I would have wanted! :) But, she worked with the same person from the beginning and we had to change. I would highly recommend them, you get the negatives. Just make sure you stick with the same person from beginning to end!! :)