Bangs and Blush

(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.8 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bangs and Blush are very professional and have great skills when it comes to hairstyles for weddings. I had so much going on and our wedding was on a Sunday, that I kept putting off hiring someone for hair styling. I called Bangs and Blush and they graciously set me up with Wendy for a trial run, bridal portrait, and day of hair styling all within 3 weeks of our wedding date. Wendy is an amazing person to work with and has great talent. She took the vision I had and created something that was unique, and fit my profile & hair texture/density. She was always willing to adjust, "I want you to love it, not just like it." She was on time and helped me with timing when and where to put my makeup on in relation to the photographer's work. She is very knowledgeable about hair textures and gave us tips on what types of fabric to wear or not wear to help preserve my hair prior to the ceremony. I highly recommend Bangs and Blush, particularly Wendy. Thanks for everything!

• Wedding: 10/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Every bride wants to look perfect on their wedding day, and hair and makeup is a HUGE part of that. I am pretty particular about how I look, and have it down to a science. So I almost didn't book Bangs and Blush for my wedding day; thankfully, I did.

Jamie and her team went ABOVE and beyond. For my makeup trial, I needed a last minute eyebrow waxing. Jamie and her team stayed late and took care of me! Since I can be a bit of a procrastinator, I also decided last minute I needed hair extensions. Jamie solicited the help of a friend to meet me at a beauty supply store (on their days off) to pick out matching extensions.

Jamie listened to my concerns and how I wanted to look when I got married, she took what I said and made it happen, but better than I had imagined.

My biggest concern was not enough or too much makeup---Jamie found the perfect balance and made me feel and look like myself, but better. I felt beautiful, which is something every bride wants.

Lastly, it was about 86% humidity on my wedding day, which is not a good combination for hair and makeup! Jamie did my hair and makeup TWICE, once for pictures and again for the ceremony.

I wish I could hire her every day!

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
Nikki
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Fabulous! I called Bangs and Blush days before we eloped and they were still able to put together a team based on pictures of what I wanted and drive 2+ hours to my location. We never had a trial run and these amazing women were able to pull off the exact look I wanted. They went above and beyond what they had to do to ensure my wedding was a fairy tail. Sweet, bubbly personalities and amazingly talented.... You can't go wrong here! 5 stars all around!

• Wedding: 02/22/2014
Services Used: Beauty & Health, Dress & Attire, Unique Services (Other)
Amanda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

As my sisters maid of honor it was important to me that on her special day she didn't have to worry about anything like hair and make up. I wanted her to enjoy her special day! Bangs and Blush allowed all of us to do just that! They are the most talented team I have ever had do my hair and make up. They made the whole bridal party feel very comfortable during the whole process of getting ready. If anyone asked me who I would recommend to do their hair and make up on their special day, hands down I would only recommend Bangs and Blush!!!

• Wedding: 11/16/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jamie, Wendy, Christian, and their team were wonderful to work with. They did my daughter's hair and makeup for her October wedding. My daughter took in a picture of a very beautiful but complicated up-do. Wendy replicated the design and even enhanced it. Jamie and team also did a wonderful job with the makeup and hair for nine bridesmaids and two flower girls, as well as MOB. Their kindness and professionalism were deeply appreciated. The trial hair and makeup session was terrific for getting everything the way the bride wanted it. I highly recommend Bangs and Blush for your very special occasion hair and makeup.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I highly recommend Bangs and Blush for any event, but especially for your wedding! Their work is amazing, Vandengale's makeup application is pure artistry, and Sybil did an amazing job at everyone's hair. They just felt like part of the wedding party.

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
Kim
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jamie ,and her team, at bangs & blush are miracle workers! They were so professional and have the gift to really "see" their clients' personalities, resulting in a natural yet flawless finish, without looking too made up or overdone. It is a bit expensive when initially considering their services, but rest assured that it will be money well- spent! The pictures, which will last a lifetime, will confirm you made a wise choice by booking bangs & blush! I wish they could do my hair & makeup on a daily basis!! They want you, the client, to feel confident and beautiful, and they aren't satisfied until you are. Book them... Right now! They fill their schedules quickly! You WON'T be sorry, unless of course you're too late!

• Wedding: 07/06/2013
Lori
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bangs and Blush did my makeup and hair for my wedding day! They made the experience enjoyable and relaxing for everyone involved. I would recommend them to everyone! They have such a gift- not to mention their airbrush foundation is AWESOME!!!

• Wedding: 07/06/2013
Courtney
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jamie and her team are absolutely amazing!! Jamie and Wendy did my trial run of hair and makeup on the morning of my bridal portraits. I was more than pleased! On my wedding day, Jamie, Wendy, and a few others got an early start on hair and makeup for me, my 5 bridesmaids, 2 flower girls, and MOB and MOG for our 2:00 wedding. There was not a single person who wasn't satisfied. Honestly, having them to come to our hotel and fix us up was a life saver! Never been happier with hair and makeup! Thanks guys!!!

• Wedding: 06/15/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jamie and Wendy are the best! I felt so beautiful on my wedding day thanks to them!

• Wedding: 05/26/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jamie and Wendy did a fabulous job on hair and make-up for my wedding. They were prompt and flexible and a real pleasure to be around. I was just really happy with the results and also received a lot of compliments. Wish they could do my hair and makeup all the time!

• Wedding: 05/11/2013
Rebecca
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jamie and her staff at Bangs and Blush did a FABULOUS job at our wedding! They completed beautiful hair and makeup for the bride, 8 bridesmaids, and two moms on schedule! They were very professional, yet were also fun and made the whole experience very enjoyable for everyone. The airbrushed makeup was gorgeous and lasted all day!

We would HIGHLY recommend Bangs and Blush to any bride (and her bridesmaids) who wants to look stunning on her wedding day!

• Wedding: 03/23/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bangs and Blush- Bangs and Blush did our wedding hair and makeup. They had to do 9 bridesmaids, two mothers, a grandmother and a bride before 1pm- everyone was on time and looked so beautiful! The B&B crew were so friendly and flexible accommodating everyone's personal preferences. My makeup looked flawless all night and my hair never budged- I was seriously OBSESSED with my hair and you couldn't even tell a difference in it from when I put in and took out my veil- I felt like a princess!

• Wedding: 12/22/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Truly amazing! Jamie and her crew are truly talented ladies. They were on top of everything. I couldn't have imagine how beautiful they made us all look. Jamie even did the make up for our flower girl at the last minute. I would recommend this awesome team to anyone for any special occasion to have your hair and make up done. The make up lasted longer than I did. I danced and thought for sure I would look a hot mess, but it held up to the sweat! I still looked as beautiful when the night was over as I did at 9 am that morning! Thanks to a wonderful team.

• Wedding: 12/16/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were absolutely great!!!! They did hair and make-up for eight bridesmaids, my mom, and me (bride)... we all loved our hair and make-up, plus looked great in pictures!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bangs and Blush provided me with a truly wonderdul experience on my wedding day! They came to the cabin where I was staying to do our hair and makeup! Very Convenient!!! Everbody involved was incredibly nice and the services were great! They did exactly what I asked and the end result was exactly what I had pictured! I would highly recommemd these guys! They are awesome:)

• Wedding: 09/29/2012
Stephanie
865-456-0006
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7