BANGS AND BLUSH

4.7
Flexibility
Danielle
06/13/2015

I couldn't have been more pleased with Bangs & Blush. They were professional yet friendly, and they're truly artists. Both Jamie and Wendy listened carefully to what I wanted and were willing to adjust my makeup and hair several times. All of the women in the wedding party had airbrushing, and many of them were hesitant going in. However, everyone was extremely happy with the results. Airbrushing made all the difference in keeping our makeup looking fresh despite being outside all day on a hot east Tennessee summer day! Two of my girls didn't decide on their makeup until the day of the wedding and one decided to add an updo last minute-- the Bangs & Blush staff didn't even blink at having to add them into an already busy schedule. **The amount listed is all of my bridal party members.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I truly enjoyed working with the entire team at Bangs and Blush. I would highly recommend them to everyone! They were professional and very kind and always willing to work with you. Since my wedding wasn't a normal wedding, my schedule was VERY tight with 3 events in 2 days. They kept me, mom, and my sister very calm as they made it fun getting ready. I truly appreciate them and felt like a beautiful bride as every bride should feel during their wedding. Thank you Bangs and Blush for making me beautiful!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Bangs and Blush were a great addition to my wedding day! We had 9 people that needed hair and makeup, and they did a great job getting everyone finished perfectly on time! They came to our hotel to do hair and makeup, and we thoroughly enjoyed having them there to join in on the fun morning we had! Our hair and makeup looked flawless all night, and I felt more beautiful than I ever have before!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Bangs and Blush did an amazing job for my April wedding. It was especially nice they were able to come to my childhood home so we all could get ready there instead of being at the wedding venue all day long. It made the day so much more special (and less stressful). A special thank you to Wendy for hair and Vandygayle for makeup. Wendy and Vandygayle were both so fun to work with before and during the wedding and they made all of us look amazing. I'm only disappointed that I can't have Vandygayle and Wendy do my makeup and hair every day!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Bangs and Blush is fantastic! I would definitely recommend using them. During my hair and makeup trial, Jamie and Wendy took the time to make sure I loved my hair and makeup. They also made it really enjoyable. On the wedding day, I could not have been more pleased with my hair and makeup. It wasn’t too little or too much! Everyone loved the way their hair and makeup turned out, as well. I can’t say enough good things about them. They go above and beyond. At one point, it started to get a little chaotic when it was time to get dressed and run outside for pictures. Jamie immediately jumped in and helped me get all my things and run outside to meet my wedding party. Jamie and her team not only provide great hair and makeup, but they also help everything run smoothly and keep everyone calm! I would recommend them to everyone!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Bangs and Blush are very professional and have great skills when it comes to hairstyles for weddings. I had so much going on and our wedding was on a Sunday, that I kept putting off hiring someone for hair styling. I called Bangs and Blush and they graciously set me up with Wendy for a trial run, bridal portrait, and day of hair styling all within 3 weeks of our wedding date. Wendy is an amazing person to work with and has great talent. She took the vision I had and created something that was unique, and fit my profile & hair texture/density. She was always willing to adjust, "I want you to love it, not just like it." She was on time and helped me with timing when and where to put my makeup on in relation to the photographer's work. She is very knowledgeable about hair textures and gave us tips on what types of fabric to wear or not wear to help preserve my hair prior to the ceremony. I highly recommend Bangs and Blush, particularly Wendy. Thanks for everything!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Bangs and Blush was so amazing! They did a great job on my hair and makeup, as well as my daughters and granddaughter. We had such a wonderful time getting ready, and I was extremely satisfied with my wedding look.

Allison
10/18/2014

I had a wonderful experience with Bangs and Blush. Jamie and Wendy made me feel special every time that we met and did everything they could to make sure that I felt beautiful on my wedding day. They were fun to talk to, offered great advice and helped me come up with a look I loved for my wedding day. I still keep in touch with them and will use their services every time that I can.

Noreen
10/10/2014

Wonderful experience! Jamie and her crew did hair and makeup at their lovely facility for my daughter, the bride, myself and eight other bridesmaids. We all were so pampered and our wedding photos turned out just beautiful!

Nikki
09/06/2014

Every bride wants to look perfect on their wedding day, and hair and makeup is a HUGE part of that. I am pretty particular about how I look, and have it down to a science. So I almost didn't book Bangs and Blush for my wedding day; thankfully, I did.

Jamie and her team went ABOVE and beyond. For my makeup trial, I needed a last minute eyebrow waxing. Jamie and her team stayed late and took care of me! Since I can be a bit of a procrastinator, I also decided last minute I needed hair extensions. Jamie solicited the help of a friend to meet me at a beauty supply store (on their days off) to pick out matching extensions.

Jamie listened to my concerns and how I wanted to look when I got married, she took what I said and made it happen, but better than I had imagined.

My biggest concern was not enough or too much makeup---Jamie found the perfect balance and made me feel and look like myself, but better. I felt beautiful, which is something every bride wants.

Lastly, it was about 86% humidity on my wedding day, which is not a good combination for hair and makeup! Jamie did my hair and makeup TWICE, once for pictures and again for the ceremony.

I wish I could hire her every day!

Bobbie
08/31/2014

Jamie and her staff were amazing! They were extremely professional, and accomplished the look I wanted for my wedding day.

Christina
05/11/2014

Bangs and Blush did an amazing job for my special day. My hair and make up was beyond beautiful as well as the girls I had by my side! Thank you all so much for making my day even more perfect. Your team has unbelievable talent! Thanks again!!!!

Courtney
05/03/2014

I highly recommend Bangs and Blush for your makeup needs for any special event. Christian McNally is the consummate makeup artist. It was worth every penny to make me feel beautiful on my wedding day.

Amanda
02/22/2014

Fabulous! I called Bangs and Blush days before we eloped and they were still able to put together a team based on pictures of what I wanted and drive 2+ hours to my location. We never had a trial run and these amazing women were able to pull off the exact look I wanted. They went above and beyond what they had to do to ensure my wedding was a fairy tail. Sweet, bubbly personalities and amazingly talented.... You can't go wrong here! 5 stars all around!

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Dress & Attire, Unique Services (Other)

As my sisters maid of honor it was important to me that on her special day she didn't have to worry about anything like hair and make up. I wanted her to enjoy her special day! Bangs and Blush allowed all of us to do just that! They are the most talented team I have ever had do my hair and make up. They made the whole bridal party feel very comfortable during the whole process of getting ready. If anyone asked me who I would recommend to do their hair and make up on their special day, hands down I would only recommend Bangs and Blush!!!

Private User
1+ year ago

Jamie, Wendy, Christian, and their team were wonderful to work with. They did my daughter's hair and makeup for her October wedding. My daughter took in a picture of a very beautiful but complicated up-do. Wendy replicated the design and even enhanced it. Jamie and team also did a wonderful job with the makeup and hair for nine bridesmaids and two flower girls, as well as MOB. Their kindness and professionalism were deeply appreciated. The trial hair and makeup session was terrific for getting everything the way the bride wanted it. I highly recommend Bangs and Blush for your very special occasion hair and makeup.