Bang Salon

Flexibility:
5.0/5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Diego(Metropole location) is my stylist of at least a few years and I don't think I'd ever go to anyone else. He prepped my hair pre wedding with cut, color, and everything in between. For my rehearsal dinner I got a blowout and he did my makeup which he did for my wedding as well(and my bridesmaids and mother). Diego does a fantastic job with hair and is just as fantastic with makeup!
Selma(also at Metropole) did our hair. They work fantastically together. We had such a great time the morning of. I had a hair trial with Selma and we figured out the perfect combo of pictures I had as inspiration. I loved how my hair turned out for the wedding and it lasted which was even better.
Need someone who can do everything? Go to Diego. If you have quite a few people who need services and not a whole lot of time? Get the tag team of Diego and Selma. You can't get any better than that.

• Wedding: 09/01/2012
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had a great experience with my makeup from Diego at Bang Metropole. He's super nice and pampers you. He made my skin look great and people were telling me hours into the reception that it still looked fresh. I only give 4 stars for value as the price of every service seems to go up when you mention "wedding!"

• Wedding: 05/21/2011
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nikki did my hair and it was beautiful. I have semi-short hair and everyone was floored when they found out it was all my real hair in the up-do. It looked great and it lasted all night.

bang even accomdated a bridemaids who decided last minute to get there hair done. I am now going to Bang for my hair cuts and Sean worked wonders on my shoulder length fine hair.

• Wedding: 12/29/2007
4.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Bang Salon happened to be near my ceremony site and open on Sundays, which was why I intially chose them. But I'd recommend them to anyone. I was going to go with someone who charged $200, but Sue at Bang did a much better job in our trial run. And she only charges $45 for an updo. (My hair was down and a bit more elaborate since she had to straighten and recurl it, but it still only cost $75.)

It's a fun, funky place, and the people know what they're doing. I've continued to have Sue cut my hair ever since the wedding. She gives the best haircuts I've had in a long time.

(Oh, and I had my sister-in-law do my makeup, so I have no recommendations there.)

• Wedding: 03/18/2007