Banda Brothers DJs

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

BBDJS Professional DJ Services did an amazing job at my friends' wedding! The DJ was professional, and articulate.... yet so fun!. The music and lighting were perfect for the garden venue and all the guests had a great time. He was interactive with the wedding guests and made sure that the dance floor was filled the whole night!. I cannot speak highly enough of this service. I think they will be getting some phone calls for business after last night! Thank you thank you....you rock!!!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

The garden wedding was wonderful and Shem made it even better! He read the crowd beautifully, kept the dance floor full and the whole place was filled with laughter, music and joy. He added some lights here and there which were perfect. He enjoyed it as much as we did-dancing behind his table, rockin' with his headset on... you could really tell that he loves this work! Shem, it would not have been the same without you!

Recently Married

Jacob White was the DJ for our wedding. He was very professional and did a wonderful job keeping everything light hearted and fun at our reception. My wife and I didn't have very much planned out with how we wanted the evening to go but he had great suggestions on how the evening should run. The few things we did have planned out he was very flexible and accommodating. I would recommend him to anyone!

Recently Married

Shem is the best! He did such a great job DJing our wedding and were we so grateful to have found him! We highly recommend him for your big event too!

Heidi
12/21/2014

We had booked with Seth to DJ our wedding and his wife began labor about 72 hours before our wedding so Shem took over. At first we were a bit nervous because were so impressed with Seth but Shem did a GREAT job. He kept our guests entertained and welcomed requests. He made sure we were ok with an inappropriate song before playing it since there were children present. He conducted the shoe game and everyone loved it! He played all genres of music, new and old. Overall the feedback from our guests was that it was a really fun wedding and that is exactly what we wanted! Our wedding wouldn't have been nearly as fun without him!

Andrew
11/15/2014

Seth and Shem were, in one word, AWESOME! We had heard about Seth through a family member. We quickly contacted him, and he quickly responded. Seth was very upfront about everything and was considerate of our wants and needs. He was very friendly and helpful throughout the entire process, with phone calls, emails, and quick face-to-face meetings. Seth and Shem made sure all our plans were finalized and questions answered all the way up to the wedding. They also offered insight and tips from previous events they hosted. Shem did a great job during the ceremony, keeping the festivities moving, while also keeping the limelight on us and not just him stealing the show. He made our wedding night a memorable and fun one. We would definitely refer this company to anyone.

Tom
11/07/2014

Everything went super smooth. Would definitely use them again.

Services Used: DJ

I would absolutely recommend BBDJS Professional DJ Services to anyone who is looking for a quality DJ for their wedding or event. I was able to meet with Seth Banda multiple times before the wedding and he was easy to contact if I ever had any questions or comments. BBDJS made sure that they completed the vision that myself and my husband wanted and executed it perfectly on the day of the wedding. They were a huge part of making our wedding day so special!! Thank you guys so much :)

Recently Married

Everyone knows that entertainment is one of the biggest elements at any wedding reception, which is why we couldn't be happier with the music and mc provided by Banda Brothers DJs! They were very professional in the consultations and know exactly how to keep your guests happy. I was able to enjoy the night knowing we were in great hands! Great variety of music and unlimited song lists to pick from. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a reasonable and very reliable DJ service!

Services Used: DJ

Great DJ company! The sound quality was excellent and they really knew how to make our reception a lot of fun! Would recommend this company for anyone!

Services Used: DJ

I really enjoyed the music and would love to go to them for a Dj again.

Recently Married

Everyone knows that entertainment is one of the biggest elements at any wedding reception, which is why we couldn't be happier with the music and mc provided by BBDJS! They were very professional in the consultations and know exactly how to keep your guests happy. I was able to enjoy the night knowing we were in great hands! Great variety of music and unlimited song lists to pick from.

mandy
04/19/2014

Bands brothers went above and beyond at our wedding, we threw in some curveball that they were able to adjust to changes quickly and quietly. They provided a great service and made sure all guests were happy as well as the bridal party. Very impressed.

Andrea
04/12/2014

Hi!
We worked with Seth from Banda Brother's DJ's for the uplighting and personalized laser-cut monogram for our wedding reception. He was so professional, always calling promptly and returning emails almost instantly - even when he was out of state on vacation - now that's a professional! We even met with Seth ahead of time to discuss our ideas and designs. You can tell right away he is experienced working with brides and an expert in his field. I would absolutely recommend Banda Brothers DJ's to bring a unique atmosphere to your function with their awesome, colorful lighting and professionalism! Thank you Seth!!!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)
1+ year ago

Very accommodating to the wedding and all that it entailed.

Services Used: DJ

We met Seth about a year before our wedding date, in our wedding venue's vendor night, and he impressed us from the get-go. He approached my now husband and I with this incredibly upbeat and positive energy that we KNEW we had to have him as our dj. I emailed him a day or so later and booked him for our date. My husband and I live on the other side of town from Seth, and knowing that, he was extra considerate and would email/phone us or offer to meet us to discuss wedding matters. Not to mention any time I would email Seth, he always gave a prompt and professional response. When we would meet up with Seth in person, he still had that upbeat and positive, friendly energy that he had the first time we met him. Then of course, is our wedding day. Seth was so perfect in keeping things on schedule, and had a great dance mix for keeping our guests on the dance floor (we were seriously dancing until 12AM!)! Seth also had some great game ideas to keep our guests even more entertained. We also used BBDJS's sister company The Pix Box Photo Booth and let me tell you, this is a MUST! Our guests and us as well, had an absolute blast with the photo booth! There are so many props for people to pose with and it is not your standard size photo booth....it's HUGE. I think you can fit up to 12 people in it? And, best part, is that the photo booth prints out two copies: one for your guests to enjoy and one for the bride and groom to keep in a complimentary scrapbook provided by the company! It is so awesome to have photos from the night that we might have missed and that now we can cherish. And lastly, we had a last minute for Seth to give our venue some uplighting. And WOW did it give the room a fun and classy atmosphere! If you can't tell, I as well as my husband are over the moon pleased with Seth and BBDJS in general. Why would you not pick them? Seriously! My wedding was a blast thanks to BBDJS, and your's will be as well!!