Banda Brothers DJs

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Banda Brothers were great. Could not have asked for a better DJ. They were patient with literally last minute changes and kept the entire event moving. They got everyone on the dance floor with their music choices and helped make the night a great success. No hesitation giving them my highest recommendation! Amazing!

Recently Married

I was very impressed with Banda Brothers DJs. The entire event was directed with Seth as MC and the wedding party and guests loved the energy he brought. The evening was filled with an appropriate mix of sound, music and entertainment. It is obvious Banda Brothers DJs has been doing this a while; they are exceptionally good at what they do and I would highly recommend their service. Great job guys!

Matt
08/15/2015

Banda Brothers DJs were amazing. The DJs are not just music players. They keep everything progressing along schedule and adapt to anything that should arise and add fun entertainment. From the ceremony to last call, everything was PERFECT and exciting. I will recommend The Banda Bro's for any DJ event. Thanks Guys for a day of WONDERFUL!

Elizabeth
07/17/2015

This is the second time we used Banda Brothers D.J.'s for our children's weddings. They listen to what we needed and kept the events of the night flowing beautifully. I highly recommend them for your special events.

Mariah
06/27/2015

My wedding was perfect because of Shem! He helped with the flow of the evening and made the whole night run smoothly. The music was spot on! He played everything I wanted and had the best ideas. He was very personable, and kept the attention where it should be. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!!

Recently Married

Very friendly. Easy to work with. Played the songs we requested. Planned well in advance. No surprises. Kept the party going.

Michael
06/27/2015

These guys were total life savers and I'd recommend them to anyone! They fit us into their schedule with very short notice and their professionalism and organization was such a huge stress relief for everyone planning the wedding. They were attentive and helped plan and tailor everything to fit the reception schedule. Everything at the reception went perfectly. Shem was a great DJ and emcee. He kept everything on schedule and made it a seriously fun and memorable night. Can't thank them enough!

Services Used: DJ

These guys are great! They DJ'd for my little brothers graduation party. Excellent service, fun music, and a good time. Thanks Banda Brothers!!

Recently Married

Banda Brothers DJs are the Best Djs ever!!!! If was a very rough wedding night due to my wedding coordinator not showing up and not everything went in place with the person the venue chose to come in last minute. But these Djs are true professionals they kept everything in order and had my guests dancing, and enjoying themselves.Starting with the young ones , and ending with the older siblings all the way from Mexico were even dancing. They are Highly recommended! they were what truly made my wedding. For that I thank them so much for staying professional and being present in such an important day that me and my husband had saved up for years.
I suggest to brides out there to hire your own wedding planner , don't rely on the wedding venue people, especially if it's a family owned place (12westMain) They could have family emergencies and not show up for the wedding coordinator job and leave you helpless at your most important day. Lesson learned here to cover your butt in worst case scenario.

Thank god for these Djs though (Banda Brothers) they Run a legitimate professional business. Not one party guest noticed the wedding was hanging by a single thread ("well at least in my bride stressed mentality)
Banda brothers basically did more than one job that night and they are true DJ superheroes !

Services Used: DJ

BBDJS Professional DJ Services did an amazing job at my friends' wedding! The DJ was professional, and articulate.... yet so fun!. The music and lighting were perfect for the garden venue and all the guests had a great time. He was interactive with the wedding guests and made sure that the dance floor was filled the whole night!. I cannot speak highly enough of this service. I think they will be getting some phone calls for business after last night! Thank you thank you....you rock!!!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

The garden wedding was wonderful and Shem made it even better! He read the crowd beautifully, kept the dance floor full and the whole place was filled with laughter, music and joy. He added some lights here and there which were perfect. He enjoyed it as much as we did-dancing behind his table, rockin' with his headset on... you could really tell that he loves this work! Shem, it would not have been the same without you!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Recently Married

Jacob White was the DJ for our wedding. He was very professional and did a wonderful job keeping everything light hearted and fun at our reception. My wife and I didn't have very much planned out with how we wanted the evening to go but he had great suggestions on how the evening should run. The few things we did have planned out he was very flexible and accommodating. I would recommend him to anyone!

Pat
03/28/2015

Seth was personable and professional. My wife and I were very pleased with his services both during the prep and on the day of the wedding. Would definitely recommend!

Recently Married

Shem is the best! He did such a great job DJing our wedding and were we so grateful to have found him! We highly recommend him for your big event too!

Kimberli
12/31/2014

The Banda brothers were amazing with getting our wedding monogram, lighting and music together. They were always resonsive via email when we need them and were very patient throughout the entire process. If I could do it all over again I would definitely pick them, hands down!

Services Used: DJ, Unique Services (Other)
Heidi
12/21/2014

We had booked with Seth to DJ our wedding and his wife began labor about 72 hours before our wedding so Shem took over. At first we were a bit nervous because were so impressed with Seth but Shem did a GREAT job. He kept our guests entertained and welcomed requests. He made sure we were ok with an inappropriate song before playing it since there were children present. He conducted the shoe game and everyone loved it! He played all genres of music, new and old. Overall the feedback from our guests was that it was a really fun wedding and that is exactly what we wanted! Our wedding wouldn't have been nearly as fun without him!