Bamboo Leaf Design & Events

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Thank you for the wonderful baby shower that you threw for us! I love that you still went through with it, even though I ended up getting hospitalized and missing it! But I know my husband and son enjoyed going there after the stress of being in the hospital with me in the morning. So thank you once again for all that you did!!
Wedding: 10/23/2010
Services Used: Catering, Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Photography, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Bamboo Leaf Design & Events provides excellent service and I'm very happy I chose them to create the design of my wedding invitations. They turned out perfect! I recommend using their service for "all" your wedding planning needs!
Wedding: 07/16/2010
Services Used: Invitations
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Bamboo Leaf helped make our special day seamless. Maryrose was able to provide the professional service as promised with a smile and even put smiles on the faces of the bridal party
Wedding: 06/19/2010
Services Used: Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Mary Rose & Joselyn were wonderful to work with. They made my beautiful invitations at a reasonable price and made planning for my wedding so much easier. They are very professional and detail-oriented. My wedding went smoothly thanks to them!!!
Wedding: 09/09/2006
Services Used: Invitations, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Maryrose was wonderful to work with. She was very flexible with me. We had meetings is both Sacramento, which is where I live, and in Vallejo, where my wedding was held. She worked well with all of the vendors that were hired, and made sure the event ran as smoothly as possible. Thanks to her, my husband and I, along with our family and friends, were able to fully enjoy our wedding day!

I highly recommend Bamboo Leaf Design & Events.

Thank you Maryrose and team!
Wedding: 08/13/2005