Bailey's Fine Jewelry

Bailey's Fine Jewelry

Rocky mount, NC
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We only go to baileys for our jewelry purchases, because of their customer service.

Services Used: Jewelry

The staff at Bailey's was amazing! My Husband customized my ring and everything turned out perfect :)

Services Used: Jewelry

Wouldn't have gone anywhere else. The staff at Bailey's is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. We got my engagement ring, my bands, husband's band, attendants gifts and all engraving done there and we were never disappointed!!

Services Used: Jewelry

Bailey's at Cameron Village is the best place to buy jewelry in the Triangle. They treat everyone the same whether you're spending $10K or $100K! One of their salespeople helped my husband design the ring that I thought only existed in my mind! We will always go to Bailey's for the exceptional service and quality.

Services Used: Jewelry

We didn't even think to go anywhere other than Bailey's when it was time to start looking for rings. Reggie was wonderful to work with and we have since referred several friends to Bailey's.

Services Used: Jewelry

We used the Bailey's Fine Jewelry location at Cameron Village in Raleigh, NC. They were beyond professionals and made our ring buying experience truly memorable. They are very knowledgeable, and make you feel comfortable the minuet you walk in the door, offering snacks and beverages.
Shopping with them was very easy, they were accommodating to my husbands schedule and budget, the fix every detail to your specifications, and are extreamly friendly. We walked in the store with no knowledge of diamonds, and left feeling well educated. Great experience.

Services Used: Jewelry

We purchased my engagement and our wedding rings from Bailey's and are extremely satisfied with the quality and value for money that we got. Bailey's are a very friendly and personable team and make you feel very much at home. Their range of jewellery is vast, from cost-effective to exclusive high-end designer and make a lot of their pieces in-house. They will customise any ring to make it unique (like my engagement ring) but are also very helpful in finding jewellery with a budget in mind (aka our wedding rings!). We also got a discount on our wedding rings because we purchased the engagement ring there so were very happy with this.

Services Used: Jewelry

We had such a positive experience at Baileys! They were so professional, and attentive to our needs. They spent hours trying to find the right engagement ring when my husband was shopping for an engagement ring, and also spent even more hours trying to find the right wedding band to pair the ring with when we were shopping for wedding rings. The Westridge Village store also allows you the use of a complementary limo or rolls royce ride for your wedding if you spend a certain amount of money with them on wedding rings, so we used the rolls royce to take us to the airport for our honeymoon because we had already booked a horse and carriage ride for the wedding. The rolls royce ride was such a nice bonus because we didn't have to worry about anything, and the driver was excellent picking us up and taking us to breakfast and then the airport. I couldn't ask for any better service in a jewelry store than you get from Baileys. They are exceptional!