BACKSTAGE PRODUCTIONS LLC

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Maricela is an exceptional human being to work with and her work is nothing short of magical! Backstage's quality and attention to detail will enhance your event decor to another level. The illumination and spot lighting will have your guest experiencing something like never before. There's no other production team like Backstage!

Services Used: Lighting & Decor

Lighting was great and highly recommend cake spotlight

Jackeline
10/18/2014

Backstage Productions absolutely provided the best customer service and support throughout our wedding planning! Maricela is a talented professional and extremely knowledgeable offering expert advice about her industry. Our wedding reception was an absolute dream! We literally Danced in the Clouds for our first dance! Everyone was in awe of the beautiful event lighting that created such a romantic space for our friends and family. From start to finish I would definitely recommend this vendor. Prepare to be amazed!

Private User
Recently Married

Maricela with Backstage Productions was great to work with. Our event looked beautiful with the added touch of uplighting, pinlighting, follow spot light for our first dance and a customized logo on the wall at our wedding reception. I planned my wedding from out of state and everything worked out perfectly with this vendor when I arrived in South Texas. They truly helped add to our magical night!

BACKSTAGE PRODUCTIONS LLC responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to be a part of your big day. Your wedding was absolutely exquisite with the perfect ambiance.
God Bless you Always.

Private User
Recently Married

Loved working with this great company! Highly recommend them to anyone needing their service.

BACKSTAGE PRODUCTIONS LLC responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your preference. May God Bless your marriage.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Very professional crew .. always at my service and willing to work with me innmaking my day one to remember ! Aand let me tell youbTHEY DID everything was soo soo perfect and breathtaking THANK YOU GUYS

BACKSTAGE PRODUCTIONS LLC responded with the following comments:

Your welcome, Gaby. It was a honor to be a part of your amazing wedding and transform the venue indoor and outdoor with special lighting.
Thank you so much for choosing our services. God Bless you.

Ysa
10/05/2013

Maricela and all the staff from Backstage are fantastic! The lighting inside and outside were incredible. They listened to all my ideas, took them to heart, and made our wedding even more special. I wholeheartedly recommend their services!

Dear Ysa:
Our team would like to thank you for giving us a wonderful opportunity to service you. It is our desire to keep you satisfied with our services. You are our inspiration in doing our very best. Thank you and remember; we value you!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Backstage productions did an amazing job with the lighting at our wedding! It transformed the venue and even had us dancing on clouds. we couldn't have been happier and so glad they were a part of our special day!

BACKSTAGE PRODUCTIONS LLC responded with the following comments:

Thank you Celina for giving us the opportunity to transform your beautiful wedding, it was a pleasure be a part of your big day.
May God Blessed your Marriage.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

The venue looked enchanting which made my daughter feel like a princess.

BACKSTAGE PRODUCTIONS LLC responded with the following comments:

Thank you for trusting our services. It is always a pleasure to work with you.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I found Backsage Production while browsing the Internet preparing for my daughters quinceanera. I decided to visit their office and was amazed by the level of professionalism and courtesies extended to me. Their recommendations were great! My guests were intrigued and fascinated by how beautiful their lighting turned out. I received many compliments about the entire beautiful set up! Thank you Backstage Priductions!! :-) staff was also great and attentive at event!! :-)

BACKSTAGE PRODUCTIONS LLC responded with the following comments:

BACKSTAGE PRODUCTIONS loves transforming ordinary spaces into extraordinary spaces.
Pilar, thanks so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you.

Services Used: Lighting & Decor

If you want the best lighting in the valley, look no further. I wanted to be honest about price because it is a little expensive compared to other vendors for lighting, but is well worth it because you get what you pay for. When I met with Backstage for a consultation, she spent a good hour with me explaining all of the details needed to transform our venue. She didn't even know if we were willing to sign a contract because it was out of our budget. She offered different prices and worked with us. Some other vendors didn't give me the time of day if I asked too many questions. This vendor was excellent in regards to service and was very professional. She was also very honest about other vendors and gave suggestions. Definitely the best in RGV and our wedding was a Christmas dream thanks to them bringing our vision to life. Thank you!

Noelia & Juan:
Thanks for taking time to send us your positive feedback we really felt so happy when we read it.
We want to thank you for giving us the opportunity to be part of your special day.
Our goal is Excellence and we made sure every elegant detail was better than you imagined. We simply love what we do !
May God Bless you Always.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

I loved the service they provided. It was great!

BACKSTAGE PRODUCTIONS LLC responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much for your review. It was a pleasure working with you. God Bless You.

Services Used: Lighting & Decor

Backstage Production brought our vision to life! Everyone loved the gorgeous effect the lighting made & the owners of the venue could not believe that was their venue! They really made us feel as if we were in a winter wonderland! Thank you so much Backstage Production for making our wedding day a dream come true!

BACKSTAGE PRODUCTIONS LLC responded with the following comments:

Thank you Irma for your compliments, it was a pleasure be a part of your winter wonderland wedding. May God Bless your Marriage.

Services Used: Lighting & Decor

The lighting provided by Backstage really added so much to the overall decor of the wedding. The monogram looked so beautiful! The changing of the lighting added so much. (More than I would have thought!!) It was so beautiful!! It was a wonderful experience working with Backstage lighting!

Vanessa:
Thanks so much for your positive feedback. It was a pleasure working with you. We wish you the best ! God Bless you.

Janie
06/09/2012

Absolutley breathtaking the ambience the lighting provided brought tears to my eyes. Loved loved everything.

BACKSTAGE PRODUCTIONS LLC responded with the following comments:

Many thanks for taking time and email us your review. Janie you had an unforgettable dream wedding with the beautiful colors you selected because Lighting Enhances Everything ! Our goal is make your dreams come true and go beyond your expectations.
God Bless you Always!

Services Used: Lighting & Decor

Backstage Lighting added a wonderful ambiance to our event. They were extremely flexible and worked around our schedules to make sure we were able to meet and discuss all the details. Their expertise and creativity is amazing, and we will forever be grateful for their services!!! My husband and I highly recommend Backstage Productions!

BACKSTAGE PRODUCTIONS LLC responded with the following comments:

Dear Nancy: Thank you so much for your review. Your wedding was beautiful with the colors that you selected, the beautiful pattern projection on wall and your custom monogram were amazing. Once again thanks for trusting in our company, We simply Love what We Do!.
God Bless You Always!