Baby Faces of Charleston: Airbrush Makeup and Hair Design

Flexibility
4.7
1 Review
[Private]

Tiffany did a great job on my makeup. Not only was it beautifully done but she also was very flexible with scheduling me in. She came a few minutes early and was finished quickly but did not rush. Overall great job!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Tiffany did an amazing job for our wedding. She did hair and makeup for myself (the bride), my mother, and a couple bridesmaids. We weren't sure until basically the week of how many members of the wedding party would be getting their hair and makeup done, and she was completely flexible and accomodated our last minute numbers and even a venue change. Baby Faces is by far the best service for your money here in Charleston. Most importantly, I felt amazing on my wedding day and would not have changed a thing!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

We hired Tiffany to do makeup for my sister's wedding on 3/14/15. She did the bride, 4 bridesmaids and 2 flower girls. The makeup was stunning! Tiffany picked the right colors for each of our faces and it came out perfect. Not only did the makeup look great, it lasted all night until it was taken off. Makeup was awesome and the price was wonderful. Thanks Tiffany...You made us look and feel beautiful.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Tiffany did a great job on my hair and make-up for my wedding day. I came in from out of town, so there was no time for a practice run, but she listened to me and captured the look that I wanted. Thankfully, she was also flexible, since there was a miscommunication with the planner and we had to change the time of the ceremony about 2 weeks out. Since she didn't have any appointments before me, she came early and everything was done in plenty of time for me to get dressed. She even did everything on site in my hotel room without charging a travel fee (which can get pricey!). Overall, I couldn't be happier for choosing to use Tiffany and I would recommend her to anyone who wants good service, without the hassle of going to a salon, at a reasonable price.

Jessica
11/01/2014
0.0

Brides, please learn from my experience: do NOT hire Tiffany as your make-up artist. It was one of the worst decisions I made when I planned my wedding and I 100% regret choosing her for my big day. I had hired her months before and there was little correspondence leading up to the wedding. No big deal. Then, the week before the wedding, I had a hard time getting a hold of her and asked my wedding planner to get in touch to finalize a time that she would arrive. She told my planner she would be at the hotel by 10 or 11AM on the day of the wedding. Myself, 5 bridesmaids, and 2 others all needed hair and/or make-up. I texted her the morning of my wedding around 9AM to confirm a time and didn't hear back until much later. She finally said she could be there by noon because the other wedding she was doing was running behind. Other wedding?! She kept saying it would be no problem and I told her I needed for ALL OF US to be done by 2PM to take pictures and do a first look before the ceremony. I made it very clear to her. Tiffany texted me at 1:49PM saying she was parking. I was truly disappointed. It would have been a bit better if she was actually nice when she arrived, instead she was insensitive, complained about the other wedding, & it actually hurt when she was doing my make-up. The woman doing my hair, Jackie, was not nice or friendly either. My eye make-up was crooked and I actually had to point it out for Tiffany to "fix" it--later I had my cousin practically re-do my make-up, before the ceremony. I was so disappointed in my hair, that I took it down before the reception. Jackie was supposed to take my hair out of the plastic bag she had pinned it in and attach my veil before she left, but next thing I knew, they were leaving our room after being paid. There was no remorse, apology or kindness from either of them. Truly, just HORRIBLE. Don't make the same mistake, and find someone who is professional and enjoys what they do. Your big day is too important.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Tiffany did an amazing job giving me a perfect look for my sailboat wedding. I could have not been any happier with my look or the quality of her work.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Tiffany did such an amazing job for me on my wedding day. My hair looked amazing and she even applied my eyelashes for me. She even made time to do my Maid of honors hair which we did not originally have scheduled. I was extremely pleased and would 100% recommend her.

Michael
03/01/2014

I am so pleased and happy with everything she did, fairly priced and not trying to brake the bank, and most important she had all my 7 girls on time and ready to go! She did an amazing job on my hair and makeup, and i must say i was really nervous because i didn't do a trial run, but i trusted her and she was awesome!, i would recommend her to anyone! and i hope to use her in the future when i need my hair and make up done again! Thank You so much for making my day amazing and making me beautiful, my New husband loved my hair!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Tiffany did my hair and makeup for my wedding and she did a fantastic job. She used airbrush makeup and it was flawless. I have had airbrush a few times before, but this time I looked really good. I didnt want to wash it off! My hair also was really pretty. All of my bridesmaids looked great! She did a really good job and I will be using her again. I wish that I could have her. Lol

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Unique Services (Other)

Tiffany was able to come on very short notice and do my hair and makeup for my wedding. She showed up early and did a great job. :)

1 Review
1+ year ago

Tiffany is very talented! I LOVE how she did my hair and makeup. First off, the way she did my hair was very unique. I looked through hundreds of pictures of different hairstyles to do for weddings and I couldn't decide on a style that I like for my self. She didn't need to look at a picture or anything. She just looked at my face and dress and asked if I wanted up or down and she did her thing. I didnt even look at it until the end and I loved it! I had multiple consultations with different hair stylist in Charleston and I just wasn't satisfied. I was recommended Tiffany from the hotel that I was staying at and she was great. She used airbrush makeup, and I have to say that it was flawless. You couldn't see any of my pimples. And I had a bad breakout the night before from stress. She covered them all up and the makeup was still very natural. Everyone was trying to figure out how she got my hair to stay curly. My hair is usually hard to curl and it falls out soon after I have it done. But some how she made it stay curly all night. I can't wait to get my pictures back because I know that I looked like a princess that night! Thank you so much Tiffany for doing my hair and makeup, you really made my night!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I was the Maid of honor In my sisters wedding and we all used Baby Faces of Charleston Makeup and Hair Design and were extremely happy with our results. We got lots of compliments all day for not only our hair but our makeup as well. And it lasted all day to! We had to get it done at about 9 am and the wedding was at 4, later that night it still looked great!

1+ year ago

Tiffany did hair and makeup for my Wedding and she was beyond wonderful! She was very professional but still fun to be around ! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone !

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Tiffany did an amazing job on my makeup!!! She was so helpful & down-to-earth!! I was very pleased with my results!! I recieved lots of positive comments!! I will definitely use her services again!! Thanks,Tiffany!

0.0

Tiffany Gunter did not provide me with the service I contracted for....as a matter of fact, she never showed up or called me to let me know she wasn't coming. In fact, to this day, September 30, 2013, I haven't heard from her, though I left her voicemails on my wedding day. As well, she still has my $50.00 deposit. Tiffany, if you read this, I would suggest sending my $$ back to me ASAP. Teri Watkins Reiff

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Tiffany was great. My day was crazy and chaotic but she rolled with the punches. She said she was up really early for a wedding before mine but I couldn't tell one bit. Everyone was so beautiful! She even gave my niece/flower girl a little touch up that made her feel like a princess.
She was on time and ready to work. There were no issues and I'd recommend her for sure.