B&A Warehouse

Flexibility
Pam
1 Review
11/22/2014

If you want a beautiful and fun venue with professional staff and delicious food, B and A is your place! I knew from the very beginning we made the right choice to have our wedding reception at B and A. The planning process was wonderful and Haley's experience and helpful advice was much appreciated. From the time we entered the door, everything was perfect! The B and A staff took charge of the event and coordinated with all the other vendors and kept the flow of the night going all night long. It was so nice to just enjoy myself and not have to think about a thing. Everyone had a great time!!

We received countless compliments about the delicious food, how friendly and nice the staff was and the efficiency of the valet parking. There is not one detail I would change and I would recommend a B and A party to anyone!!

Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

So thankful o have had my wedding reception at B&A! They are so patient and kind and really wanted my event to be everything I wanted and more! Perfect memories of my big day thanks to B&A!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Absolutely fantastic!!!!! The best day it could have possibly been. I worried about nothing and had the time of my life at my own wedding.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great food, great people, great service.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

We loved having our reception at B&A warehouse. It was the perfect venue. It has a lot of charm, so does not require a lot of decorating. Haley at B&A warehouse was amazing to work with, and helped us customize our wedding to our needs.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Great venue! The staff at B&A do a great job! Well-oiled machine, which is so helpful during a busy engagement period!

Services Used: Catering

The food at B&A is by far some of the best catering in Birmingham! Everything I asked for was put on our menu and I was able to customize each food item. Susan at B&A is wonderful and very creative. She helped me to streamline my food choices in order to make more sense of what I wanted. They displayed our food beautifully and everyone raved about the taste after the wedding.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Susan at B&A Warehouse is a delight to work with and has great ideas! We actually had our rehearsal dinner (italian) at B&A and it was delicious.
The southern menu that she provided for our reception was out of this world and people cannot stop talking about the grits station!

Services Used: Catering

It was actually our Rehearsal Dinner Venue & Catering that B&A provided. I cannot adequately describe how PERFECT this night was thanks to Susan & her staff. The food was delicious! The decorations/lights/atmosphere were impecable! I received the highest praise from friends & family about this venue & the food & just the overall feel of the whole evening. I would recommend this venue & its services to anyone! For any occasion! My family is currently trying to make up an excuse to celebrate there again!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I highly recommend B&A warehouse! They have great people, extraordinary food and a great atmosphere. Stacy was a pleasure to work with - she offered great planning advice and support prior to the wedding and took care of EVERYTHING the day of the wedding - so we did not need a wedding planner and the wedding day was stress free! Stacy and her staff went the extra mile to make sure this was a smooth and special day for us and our family and did a great job anticipating our needs before we thought to ask about them! Many of our guests commented that it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding - the common favorite was the grits station!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Susan Mason and her staff are the best!!!!!!!!!!!! They are the best caterers in town and are so easy to work with. Not only did they provide us with the best food in the world but they even learned my husband's favorite cake recipe and made it for him at our rehearsal.

I highly recommend B & A Warehouse!!!!!!!!!!!!

Services Used: Catering

I barely got a chance to eat with all the craziness, but I heard from everyone that the food was excellent.

Services Used: Catering

Wow! B & A not only is a really cool venue, but the food is fantastic. My daughter did not want a hotel reception and B&A fit the bill with its unique setting. We decided on food stations for a more casual and fun atmosphere and could not have been more pleased. Stacy helped us to configure the rooms and the menu to fit our needs and tastes. Everyone loved the party atmosphere and loved the food. Easy people to work with and very professional.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths
4.7

The B&A warehouse was absolutely the best choice we made when planning our wedding. They take care of every single detail, you do not have to worry about anything on your wedding day! Fabulous. They had food and champagne ready for us as soon as we arrived from the church, had a bag packed with food and chapagne and had it in the get away car for us. They told us exactly when it was time for our first dance, cut the cake, throw the bouquet. Everything was better than I could have imagined.

Services Used: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

The staff at B&A Warehouse were fabulous! They were very open and flexible about cost, selections, and other things. They always returned my phone call and made me feel important. They were willing to go out of their way to get things done for me.

Services Used: Catering

B & A Warehouse was absolutely amazing. Stacie and the whole team did a phenomenal job from the initial meeting with me, my fiance and my mother to make us feel excited, welcomed and comfortable. They took care of every detail and offer several tasting events throughout the year so that you can sample almost all of their menue. They have multiple rooms for you to choose from to find the perfect fit for your event. We did not have to worry about a thing that night because I knew that they were going to take care of everything, and even if something did go wrong, they certainly weren't going to let any of us find out about it until the night was over! Two thumbs up, 5 gold stars and all other accolades I can give to this venue.