B.E. Bridal

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't explain how grateful I am for B.E. Bridal in words. From day one Emily and Bianca were attentive, responsive, and professional. I am forever in their debt for making April 21st the most special day in our lives. If there were any hiccups we had no clue. I highly recommend Emily and Bianca to any and everyone.

• Wedding: 04/21/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Emily was amazing! I can't say enough good things about her and her services. She is the type of wedding planner every bride needs. I would definitely refer her to future brides.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Profile Picture
kamos111211
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Emily was a life saver during the wedding planning and on my Wedding day. She has a great professionalism, but she also becomes a great friend! She recommended great vendors for me like my dj, officiant, hair and makeup lady, bar, rentals, all of which turned out great! When I was running late on my wedding day and arrived late to the hotel where I was to get ready for my wedding, I was already crying and a mess. Emily was there at the hotel, gave me a big hug and told me that a bride is never late to her wedding, everyone is just early. She helped me calm down and get my composure back. My photographer whom I choose because she did a beautiful job shooting my sister's wedding, was rushing me and making me feel bad for running late. Emily stood up to her for me, and told me to take my time and there was no hurry, and that rushing would achieve nothing. The photographer didn't like this much, but I still have a lot of beautiful pictures and I didn't get stressed out. I work in retail and anytime I see a woman buy a bridal magazine I always tell them about Emily. She is such a great wedding planner and such a blessing to have to help with everything. As I hugged her goodbye when my husband and I departed on a horse drawn carriage from the aquarium (her awesome idea for the carriage) I told her that I was so glad that I hired her and that I couldn't have had such a wonderful wedding without her. I was a stress free bride and that's all because of Emily, I was able to enjoy my wedding and I never stopped smiling the entire time!!

• Wedding: 11/11/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Emily is a true professional who is experienced in her field. She was very helpful from the beginning of the plannng, through facilitation of the wedding ceremony and reception. She was always available, responded quickly, and helped put us at ease. She is trustworthy, kind and caring. I would definitely recommend her services.

• Wedding: 10/29/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would absolutely recommend B.E. Bridal to future Charleston brides! They did an incredible job with our wedding. As a bride planning a destination wedding, Emily was so helpful in guiding me through the planning process. She had so many great options for vendors, and all of her recommendations were wonderful.
It was such a relief not to have the stress or the worry involved with making sure everything ran smoothly. They did an absolutely outstanding job making sure everything was set up like we wanted, and that everything proceeded according to our plan. We couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out- from how smoothly the ceremony went to how beautiful the reception looked. I have received so many compliments and comments from people that were there that had a wonderful time. I know we wouldn't have been able to pull that off by ourselves, and for that we are very grateful for them.

• Wedding: 10/08/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Right after I got engaged, I hired Emily Miller to be my wedding planner. Not only was she very affordable but she became a very good friend. She was even invited to my bachelorette party!! I was able to call and email her multiple times a week for even the littlest questions (over my ten month engagement). She was with me to meet the vendors and make sure I got exactly what I wanted. On my wedding day, I had been around a million people all morning while trying to get ready but once I got to the wedding site (extremely stressed out) Emily calmed me down and helped me to destress by handling every detail. I highly recommend Emily to anyone getting married!

• Wedding: 10/01/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Emily did an amazing job with our wedding. First of all our wedding was planned to be in March 2012 and when a few family emergencies arouse we had to change our date to August 6, 2011! No fear Emily was there to save the date. With only 7 weeks notice she was able to bring everything together to be just as amazing as it would have been if we were to have our wedding in March. After all that added stress the day of our wedding Mother Nature decided to let it downpour…. It was supposed to be an outdoor wedding. Emily was able to turn everything around and make it so special for my husband and I. I am so glad that I had Emily there with me through everything and I couldn’t have asked for anyone better. After my wedding was over I was expecting to hear compliments about the venue or the cake, but everyone was talking about what a great job Emily did. I would recommend her to anyone. She has so much experience and talent!

• Wedding: 08/06/2011
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Emily, was a blessing to have as one of our Wedding Coordinators. She was my go-girl girl for answers to questions, advice, and making sure that our wedding day was the best day of our lives! As a destination bride, she was a great asset to have since she has so many wonderful working relationships with local vendors. On top of that, she is so pleasant to work with and I enjoyed the wedding planning experience!! Go book her now... and you won't regret it!
Thank you Emily for a wonderful wedding!
Mr. and Mrs. B. Smith

• Wedding: 07/29/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Communication is key. Always pick up the phone if you have any questions or worries and be honest about your feelings about the services and help provided and what you need to help you. On the day of the wedding, Emily was extremely helpful and made the day stress free. She was also a great help throughout the process and a great listener. She would be a great wedding planner for you!

• Wedding: 06/09/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Emily was amazing! She was there from the start and knew the answers to everything. I was a very hands-on bride and Emily allowed me to do that! She took my gum before I walked down the aisle because I forgot I had it in my mouth!!!!! I would recommend her to anyone, she has become a dear friend of mine and I would expect her to become a friend of any bride that she works with!

• Wedding: 05/20/2011
864-650-5466
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire