B & B Light and Sound Dj's

B & B Light and Sound Dj's

15 Colorado Ave.
Reading, PA 19608 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Big Band, Classic Rock, Cla...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Love Rick!!!!!!! Always professional, and great sense of humor!! He will definitely make your reception memorable :)

B & B Light and Sound Dj's responded with the following comments:

You're the best Krystal. Can't wait to party with you again :)

• Wedding: 09/26/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Terry was seriously the best DJ ever! Corporate holiday parties always run the risk of being so very boring and bringing folks out of their awkward shell is a real challenge when they are partying with their bosses! Terry had an effortless way of making the whole room pay attention. He has a great voice with enthusiastic intonations that made him hard to ignore, whether he was calling out a raffle ticket or announcing dinner. He played fun not tired music and a great mix that appealed to everyone. He had a deep rooted laugh and a twinkle in his eye and made every person in the room howl during our not-so-cheesy holiday games. The best part was, he was laughing too! I am definitely asking for him by name at all future bookings! Great job Terry!!!

B & B Light and Sound Dj's responded with the following comments:

It makes me smile when I see great reviews like this. Terry will be thrilled that you loved his work. No doubt he'll be excited to work with you again for years to come :) Thanks again for having us Aparna.

• Wedding: 12/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The guys at B & B were amazing for our wedding! Kept the energy high and had everything under control for the planning of events at the reception! Very professional and most importantly FUN! The whole planning process to the reception was very easy and fun. Always got a prompt call or email back with the answers to any of my questions. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a great and stress free event! Thank you guys for an amazing reception on the most stressful day of my life!!!!!!

Kristy and David Evans

B & B Light and Sound Dj's responded with the following comments:

Thanks Kristy and David for having us!!! I'm glad you loved Ben's energy. I keep telling people we're the best DJ's on the planet :) I hope you spread the word to everyone you know. You were an absolute blast to work with.

I wish you two a lifetime of happiness!!!

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rick Bean was such an important and wonderful part of my wedding day! If I could give him higher than a 5* I would. He played our ceremony music, dinner music & reception music perfectly! He kept the guests dancing by playing not only our requests but the right music to keep everyone on the dance floor. Our friends still talk about how great our wedding was, & i know he played a big part in that. He helped run some games that we wanted during our reception, he was fun, considerate & very professional. I would definitely recommend him to other brides without hesitation. THANK YOU Rick Bean!

B & B Light and Sound Dj's responded with the following comments:

You guys are making me blush :) You deserved a great party and I'm so glad I could make it so much fun for you and your guests. I'm just doing my job and hopefully the passion I have for my work really showed during your reception. I loved working with you!!

I wish you both a lifetime of happiness!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great job with the dj. Everyone was on the dance floor, there was not a dull moment. One song was not played, however Denny kept the party going!

B & B Light and Sound Dj's responded with the following comments:

Thanks for the review Elissa. I'm glad you enjoyed Denny's energy and DJ skillz :)

Wishing you two a lifetime of happiness and wedding bliss!!!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 4.5

B & B did an awesome job with our Wedding. They were very attune to our guests and what was keeping them dancing. I cannot thank them enough for making it a party and being an awesome DJ!

B & B Light and Sound Dj's responded with the following comments:

Thanks for having us Jena!

I'm glad you enjoyed Denny's work. He said your guests were dancing and having fun all night.

I hope you have a wonderful life together!!!!

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

B & B did an amazing job on keeping the party going at our reception! If you want to have fun and dance! Be sure to use B & B they are amazing! They are upbeat and keep the party moving! They price is very reasonable!!!

B & B Light and Sound Dj's responded with the following comments:

Thanks for having us Tracey!

I'm glad you enjoyed Terry's work. He said your party was awesome!

I wish you a lifetime of happiness!!!!

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rick was so awesome at our reception. He didn't just make announcement and play music like most DJs. He was engaging and entertaining. Our guests were very impressed with our reception and they (and us) loved having him there. The photo booth that I rented from him was so much fun! It was a huge hit! Rick even worked with us and our constrictive budget. So glad that I found him. 5+ stars!

B & B Light and Sound Dj's responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Katie for the awesome review. Your party was rocking from the beginning and I'm glad the dance floor was packed all night. I'm also glad the photo booth was a big hit :)

I wish the both of you a lifetime of happiness and I'm so glad you let me be part of your big day.

• Wedding: 09/05/2014
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Communicated every detail of our wedding to Rick with ease and our suggestions/requests were always well received. I changed our first dance song 3 times during the week of the wedding! We had Terry as our DJ and I could not have asked for a more friendly, professional, fun, flexible person to get everyone dancing at our wedding. He was fun, he interacted with guests, and he touched base with me (the bride) to review everything day of which I really appreciated. I gave a 4.5 in responsiveness because sometimes Rick took a little while to get back to my emails, but never about anything that needed to be answered immediately. I was thrilled with our experience, I would highly recommend Terry and B&B to anyone who wants to worry about one less thing during their wedding day.
I also got my videographer through B&B, his name is Fred from "Your Day Productions." Fred was over the top friendly, considerate, and I had my highlight clip LESS THAN 24 HOURS after our big day. He was flexible and I truly could not have asked for a nicer person to follow me around on my wedding day! He made jokes he kept things light and he captured moments I didn't even know had happened. He made my "first look" with my dad memorable, and I can't say enough about him. Thank you Fred!

B & B Light and Sound Dj's responded with the following comments:

I didn't respond as quickly because my family and I were on vacation the week before and my kids started school and my son had his birthday all in the same week as this wedding. I'm glad I was able to get back to them at all :)

I'm so glad they were happy using B & B and in particular DJ Terry and Fred our videographer.

Best wishes to you both and a lifetime of happiness!!!

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rick Bean was our DJ for the evening, and boy did he rock the evening! Our dance floor was never bare, and good music was played all evening. My husband and I never once thought "Man this is a terrible song". Rick had a great sense of humor that left our guests laughing all evening. His skill and talent truly showed throughout the whole evening. Along with the fantastic music, we had the photo booth. The photo booth was an added fun feature for our guests, the time it began to closing time; the booth always had a line! The props were amazing, and left people enjoy their selves. Along with the photo booth is an option for your guests to leave a video message. My husband and I watched these videos and we found ourselves hysterically laughing. Thank you B&B light and sound for a night to remember. Our guests talked about our DJ for the next few months after our wedding!!

B & B Light and Sound Dj's responded with the following comments:

Thanks for the AWESOME compliments Kara. Your wedding kicked butt. I am pretty funny sometimes :) LOL

I hope you and your hubby have a wonderful life together!!!!!

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Fantastic DJ! Rick kept the dance floor active and played a great variety of music. Our package also included a photobooth and videography. Outstanding value!

B & B Light and Sound Dj's responded with the following comments:

Thanks for using B & B. Your party was a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best wishes to you two and a lifetime of happiness!!!

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
Services Used: DJ, Videography
Juliette
  • Flexibility: 5.0

B&B was part of our big day including our DJ, photo booth, and up lighting. We could not have been more happy. The DJ was upbeat and played great music. He got our guests on the dance floor. The up lighting was so pretty and definitely added the right touch. Our GOBO was great too and looked great over our cake. The photo booth guys were great and our guests loved them! The pictures and SD card afterwards was an awesome gift and we can cherish our videos and pictures from our guests forever. Thank you Rick and your employees! Highly recommended!

B & B Light and Sound Dj's responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for using B & B and loving all of our services. Your party was a blast!!!!

Best wishes and a lifetime of happiness to you two!!!!

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
Services Used: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Kelci
4.4/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

We had a pretty good experience with B&B. Rick was really fun! We met with him and really liked him, I was concerned about getting someone else at my wedding but I had nothing to worry about, Rick came as promised and put on a GREAT dance party! All of my friends said they had such a great time and it was such a fun wedding!
Like all businesses, there are always miscommunications however, Rick at B&B was kind enough to listen to my concerns and complaints and made things right.

B & B Light and Sound Dj's responded with the following comments:

Just a little mix up, but it all worked out :) I had reservations about putting my expensive equipment on a golf cart just to get to the ceremony site so they found alternative music. I did arrive early and just assumed they wanted me to still DJ the cocktail hour, so I set up outside and played the cocktail hour. Just a communication issue.

This was a great wedding and EVERYONE had a blast. The dance floor was literally packed the entire night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wishing you two a lifetime of happiness :)

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I couldn't have asked for a better DJ. Ben was awesome! Thank you so much! Would recommend to anyone!

B & B Light and Sound Dj's responded with the following comments:

BEN is awesome! He always puts on a great show. So glad you guys loved him.

Wishing you two a lifetime of happiness!

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thanks Rick for putting up with the family & keeping it simple =)
The $500 wedding show deal was perfect!

B & B Light and Sound Dj's responded with the following comments:

Your family was great and I'm glad they laughed along with me.

Wishing you two a lifetime of happiness!!!

• Wedding: 05/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rick from B&B Light and Sound did a great job at our reception, and the additional uplighting service that his company provides really put the finishing touch at our reception. Rick was very easy to work with from the initial analysis phase to final implementation, and really helped make our day one to remember for a lifetime!

B & B Light and Sound Dj's responded with the following comments:

I'm glad you thought I was great :) Your party was awesome! I really try hard to make everyone have a great time.

Hope you two have a wonderful life together!

• Wedding: 10/11/2013
Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor
610-670-4960
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards