B & B Light and Sound Dj's

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Love Rick!!!!!!! Always professional, and great sense of humor!! He will definitely make your reception memorable :)

B & B Light and Sound Dj's responded with the following comments:

You're the best Krystal. Can't wait to party with you again :)

Services Used: DJ

Where do I start with B&B ENTERTAINMENT? I was searching online for a DJ for my wedding and came across B&B. I called and spoke with Rick and we spoke for a good hour! What vendor takes the time to sit and speak with you that long? NO ONE!!! Rick's personality shined through just by speaking to him over the phone!!! I knew I had to meet him in person! We went to meet him at a bridal show near our home where he said he would be. When we met him he was an energetic ball of FUN! He showed my husband and I his free standing photo booth and took the time so show us all of its great features- LIKE LEAVING A 30 SECOND VIDEO AFTER YOUR PHOTOS ARE TAKEN, WHAT??? which was the coolest thing ever, with props included to use. We all got in the photo booth and took a few shots, and left a video. SO MUCH FUN!!! I know you are thinking why is she talking about a photo booth when she was looking for a DJ. I'm getting their!!!!He spoke to us about one of his wedding package deals, which includes- DJ, photo booth, video and photo and bonus his nephew does up lighting! We were able to meet his video and photo crew at the same bridal show. We met Fred Tamari from Your Day Productions with video- AMAZING BY THE WAY PLEASE SEE MY REVIEW ON HIM! and Annalise from McDonough Photography-LOVED HER AS WELL, what a sweetheart! It was a no brainer, one stop shopping to include everything I wanted for my wedding day- IM IN! Rick took care of everything! We met him at his beautiful home, where he took the time to walk us through the whole process and made me feel at ease knowing that he was handling EVERYTHING!!! He was so fun to work with and was very positive even throughout all my song changes for the bridal party entrances. LOL!!! He was AMAZING to work with and had a personality unlike anyone you will ever meet! His smile is contagious and everyone at the wedding told me how WONDERFUL he was!!! I am so glad I booked B&B ENTERTAINMENT for my wedding! The BEST and EASIEST DECISION I ever made!

B & B Light and Sound Dj's responded with the following comments:

"Oh Donna, Oh Donna" Who sang that song? answer: Ritchie Valens :)

Thank you for all of the kind words. Your wedding was AMAZING. Brides like you make my job so much easier. You let me be me and you partied your butt off :) Your wedding was perfect and I can't thank you enough for letting me be part of it :)

I wish you a lifetime of love and happiness!!!!

Jennifer
06/20/2015

B&B Sound was awesome to work with. Rick was very helpful in the planning stages of the wedding, giving us valuable feedback to ensure we had a great time. He was available when needed to answer questions or to give suggestions. Our DJs during the wedding were fantastic. They kept the night moving along seamlessly, were attentive to us and our guests and gave us a great time! We had an absolute wonderful time and would highly recommend B&B to anyone who wants to have a great wedding.

B & B Light and Sound Dj's responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Jennifer. I'm glad you enjoyed Terry at your wedding. He said your wedding was amazing. Everyone danced from the first song.

Have a wonderful life together :)

Diane
06/20/2015

Absolutely awesome , next time we need DJ it's B&B

B & B Light and Sound Dj's responded with the following comments:

Thanks Diane for the 5 stars :) So glad you enjoyed our work. Your party was a blast!!!

Recently Married

We had a great experience with B and B, and RIck our DJ was so much fun. We had many guests comment about how great he was. He did everything I had asked at our wedding and we had a great time from the minute we walked in our reception. I would recommend this company any day, you will not be disappointed!

B & B Light and Sound Dj's responded with the following comments:

I always appreciate the kind words. I'm really starting to get conceited over here :) Thanks for having me at your wedding. It really was perfect.

Richhard
06/13/2015

Could not ask for anything better

B & B Light and Sound Dj's responded with the following comments:

Thank you Richard. I'm so glad you and Dee let me be part of your celebration. I thought the night was perfect!!!

Congratulations and have fun sailing together forever :)

Recently Married

Rick was born to be a DJ. His positive attitude, the energy he brings, along with his many years or experience will guarantee a successful event. Rick is passionate about his work but he is willing to customize and personalize his service to meet your needs. He know what makes a great event and will try to steer you in the right direction while incorporating your desires. He makes it easy. I would use him again or refer him anytime.

B & B Light and Sound Dj's responded with the following comments:

Again I'm always lost for words when people put such high praise. I can't thank you enough for having me and for letting me be me. Must admit I'm pretty darn good :)

Hope you two have a great life together.

Jason and Savannah
06/06/2015

B&B Light and Sound was a pleasure to deal with. We searched many DJ's and settled on this company because they were so friendly to deal with. We set everything up with Rick Bean and he was a true pleasure to work with. There was great communication and he was focused on making our day special. At the wedding our DJ's were Mark and Kim. They were fantastic. Right before everything started we had a quick run down of everything. We heard nothing but great comments from our guests on the games and activities they provided, especially the bride and groom quiz game. They even found our entrance song (The Price is Right Theme). There was nothing but laughter. We would highly recommend B&B light and sound for any occasion you may have. They are friendly, professional, and worth every penny spent! We thank you Rick Bean, Mark, and Kim for helping make our wedding day awesome!
Jason and Savannah Nye

B & B Light and Sound Dj's responded with the following comments:

Thank you Jason and Savannah!

I'm so happy you enjoyed Mark and Kim. I'm also glad the participation was a big hit. Thanks for letting us share in your special day.

I wish you two the best of luck!!!!

Services Used: DJ

Rick Bean was the perfect fit for our wedding DJ! He was very responsive during the planning stages, and flexible with our schedule. He played what we requested, and there was never a dull moment on the dance floor! He worked really well with our photographers and their schedule, too, to make sure we got pictures of the first dances/cake cutting. Overall, we were really pleased! Everyone had a great time dancing!

B & B Light and Sound Dj's responded with the following comments:

Thanks Emily and Dan for having B & B! Your reception was AWESOME and not just because of me :) Your friends and family were amazing dancers and supported the music I played the entire night.

I wish you both a lifetime of happiness.

Services Used: DJ

Our DJ from B & B Light and Sound did a pretty good job at our wedding. Our guests said he was funny and entertaining, but that he talked a little too much. He played all our requested songs. The only thing I didn't like was that he played a lot of older music in the beginning of the reception - songs my husband and I did not even know - and we had requested "contemporary music." But he played more contemporary music after my sister said something to him. Overall, I was very pleased.

B & B Light and Sound Dj's responded with the following comments:

Thanks for having us Shannon. Glad you were happy overall. Hoping you two have a wonderful life together.

Recently Married

B&B did an fantastic job helping our vision come to life. Two of our friends recommended them as they had used them for their weddings, and we really were happy with their work. SUPER energetic and just an all-around great DJ team.

B & B Light and Sound Dj's responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the kind words :) We try really really hard to make it fun and to make sure everyone leaves happy.

Hoping you two have a wonderful life together.

Recently Married

Rick did our wedding and he was great! He has a great personality that kept the crowd going and had all the music we asked for. We also did the photo booth through his company and loved it! Such a fun memory

B & B Light and Sound Dj's responded with the following comments:

I just never get tired of hearing those kind words. I REALLY work hard to master this and I hope it shows in my work. I'm also glad the booth was a big hit :)

I can't thank you enough for the kind words and I wish you both a lifetime of wedding bliss :)

Services Used: DJ, Photography

Rick from B&B Light and Sound was our DJ at our wedding on May 2, 2015. The minute we met with him a year and a half before our wedding, we knew he was the right guy for the job...and yes, meet with him that early, because he does book up far in advance, and we quickly found out why. He's a genius at what he does. He was always very prompt on returning any phone calls or emails on any questions we had. He would meet with us whenever we needed to go over something, and was always very polite and very professional. During our wedding reception, we truly could not have asked for a better reception. Within the first thirty minutes, 3 people had already walked up to us and asked "who's that DJ? He's great!" Rick just "has it". The natural ability to be absolutely flawless at what he does. He played the exact type of music we asked for, and he has the personality for being a DJ up until the very end. We truly would not recommend any other company except for B&B to do any event wedding or event...if you pick anybody else, you're missing out. Thank you for everything Rick.

B & B Light and Sound Dj's responded with the following comments:

I'm so glad you let me be part of your special day :) The party was great and your guests were even greater. They were totally into having fun with me!!!

I wish you both a lifetime of happiness. Thanks again for having me.

Cayla and Christopher
05/02/2015

This DJ service is amazing. They helped keep our guests happy and dancing. He played songs they requested and was even nice enough to put together glow sticks and help hand them out to guests. Unfortunately, I did not catch the gentleman's name. I know Mr. Bean has a ton of guys working for him and I'm sure they are all just as amazing ! Thank you guys for helping us make a memorable wedding !!

B & B Light and Sound Dj's responded with the following comments:

Thank you Cayla and Christopher!

Terry Manmiller was your DJ :) I'm so glad you enjoyed his work. Make sure you tell all of your friends about B & B!!!

Wishing you two a lifetime of happiness!!!

Marley
04/25/2015

Our DJ for our wedding was AMAZING!!!! The cocktail hour & dinner music were perfect. Once our guests were on the dance floor he kept them there all night!!! We were so pleased with B&B and would definitely recommend again & again!

B & B Light and Sound Dj's responded with the following comments:

Thank you Marley! I'm glad you enjoyed Mark Still's awesome DJ skills :) Mark said your wedding was a blast!!

I hope you two have a wonderful life together!!

Stephen
04/10/2015

The jd did a fantastic job, and at a better price than the competition. He kept the energy up all night, played music we wanted to hear, and kept in contact throughout the night to ensure that we had everything we needed.

B & B Light and Sound Dj's responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Stephen. Ben said your wedding was a blast!!!! Don't forget to tell all of your friends :)

I hope you two have a wonderful life together.