B & B Light and Sound Dj's

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Love Rick!!!!!!! Always professional, and great sense of humor!! He will definitely make your reception memorable :)

B & B Light and Sound Dj's responded with the following comments:

You're the best Krystal. Can't wait to party with you again :)

Richhard
06/13/2015

Could not ask for anything better

B & B Light and Sound Dj's responded with the following comments:

Thank you Richard. I'm so glad you and Dee let me be part of your celebration. I thought the night was perfect!!!

Congratulations and have fun sailing together forever :)

Jason and Savannah
06/06/2015

B&B Light and Sound was a pleasure to deal with. We searched many DJ's and settled on this company because they were so friendly to deal with. We set everything up with Rick Bean and he was a true pleasure to work with. There was great communication and he was focused on making our day special. At the wedding our DJ's were Mark and Kim. They were fantastic. Right before everything started we had a quick run down of everything. We heard nothing but great comments from our guests on the games and activities they provided, especially the bride and groom quiz game. They even found our entrance song (The Price is Right Theme). There was nothing but laughter. We would highly recommend B&B light and sound for any occasion you may have. They are friendly, professional, and worth every penny spent! We thank you Rick Bean, Mark, and Kim for helping make our wedding day awesome!
Jason and Savannah Nye

B & B Light and Sound Dj's responded with the following comments:

Thank you Jason and Savannah!

I'm so happy you enjoyed Mark and Kim. I'm also glad the participation was a big hit. Thanks for letting us share in your special day.

I wish you two the best of luck!!!!

Services Used: DJ

Rick Bean was the perfect fit for our wedding DJ! He was very responsive during the planning stages, and flexible with our schedule. He played what we requested, and there was never a dull moment on the dance floor! He worked really well with our photographers and their schedule, too, to make sure we got pictures of the first dances/cake cutting. Overall, we were really pleased! Everyone had a great time dancing!

B & B Light and Sound Dj's responded with the following comments:

Thanks Emily and Dan for having B & B! Your reception was AWESOME and not just because of me :) Your friends and family were amazing dancers and supported the music I played the entire night.

I wish you both a lifetime of happiness.

Services Used: DJ

Our DJ from B & B Light and Sound did a pretty good job at our wedding. Our guests said he was funny and entertaining, but that he talked a little too much. He played all our requested songs. The only thing I didn't like was that he played a lot of older music in the beginning of the reception - songs my husband and I did not even know - and we had requested "contemporary music." But he played more contemporary music after my sister said something to him. Overall, I was very pleased.

B & B Light and Sound Dj's responded with the following comments:

Thanks for having us Shannon. Glad you were happy overall. Hoping you two have a wonderful life together.

Recently Married

B&B did an fantastic job helping our vision come to life. Two of our friends recommended them as they had used them for their weddings, and we really were happy with their work. SUPER energetic and just an all-around great DJ team.

B & B Light and Sound Dj's responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the kind words :) We try really really hard to make it fun and to make sure everyone leaves happy.

Hoping you two have a wonderful life together.

Recently Married

Rick did our wedding and he was great! He has a great personality that kept the crowd going and had all the music we asked for. We also did the photo booth through his company and loved it! Such a fun memory

B & B Light and Sound Dj's responded with the following comments:

I just never get tired of hearing those kind words. I REALLY work hard to master this and I hope it shows in my work. I'm also glad the booth was a big hit :)

I can't thank you enough for the kind words and I wish you both a lifetime of wedding bliss :)

Services Used: DJ, Photography

Rick from B&B Light and Sound was our DJ at our wedding on May 2, 2015. The minute we met with him a year and a half before our wedding, we knew he was the right guy for the job...and yes, meet with him that early, because he does book up far in advance, and we quickly found out why. He's a genius at what he does. He was always very prompt on returning any phone calls or emails on any questions we had. He would meet with us whenever we needed to go over something, and was always very polite and very professional. During our wedding reception, we truly could not have asked for a better reception. Within the first thirty minutes, 3 people had already walked up to us and asked "who's that DJ? He's great!" Rick just "has it". The natural ability to be absolutely flawless at what he does. He played the exact type of music we asked for, and he has the personality for being a DJ up until the very end. We truly would not recommend any other company except for B&B to do any event wedding or event...if you pick anybody else, you're missing out. Thank you for everything Rick.

B & B Light and Sound Dj's responded with the following comments:

I'm so glad you let me be part of your special day :) The party was great and your guests were even greater. They were totally into having fun with me!!!

I wish you both a lifetime of happiness. Thanks again for having me.

Cayla and Christopher
05/02/2015

This DJ service is amazing. They helped keep our guests happy and dancing. He played songs they requested and was even nice enough to put together glow sticks and help hand them out to guests. Unfortunately, I did not catch the gentleman's name. I know Mr. Bean has a ton of guys working for him and I'm sure they are all just as amazing ! Thank you guys for helping us make a memorable wedding !!

B & B Light and Sound Dj's responded with the following comments:

Thank you Cayla and Christopher!

Terry Manmiller was your DJ :) I'm so glad you enjoyed his work. Make sure you tell all of your friends about B & B!!!

Wishing you two a lifetime of happiness!!!

Marley
04/25/2015

Our DJ for our wedding was AMAZING!!!! The cocktail hour & dinner music were perfect. Once our guests were on the dance floor he kept them there all night!!! We were so pleased with B&B and would definitely recommend again & again!

B & B Light and Sound Dj's responded with the following comments:

Thank you Marley! I'm glad you enjoyed Mark Still's awesome DJ skills :) Mark said your wedding was a blast!!

I hope you two have a wonderful life together!!

Stephen
04/10/2015

The jd did a fantastic job, and at a better price than the competition. He kept the energy up all night, played music we wanted to hear, and kept in contact throughout the night to ensure that we had everything we needed.

B & B Light and Sound Dj's responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Stephen. Ben said your wedding was a blast!!!! Don't forget to tell all of your friends :)

I hope you two have a wonderful life together.

Recently Married

We are all so thankful that you were able to setup the two photo booths for Schuylkill Valley Elementary Family Reading Night. We truly appreciate all of your hard work, especially so last minute with the change in date as a result of several snow days! Everyone had a fabulous time getting their picture taken. Your staff members were beyond professional. They were setup well in advance, they were incredibly respectful and considerate of our building, they looked the part, and they could not have been more kind. Parents, students, and staff really enjoyed themselves. We will gladly recommend your services to anyone who asks!

B & B Light and Sound Dj's responded with the following comments:

I'm so glad the photo booths were a big hit. I can't wait to work with you in the future :) Thanks again for having us.

Services Used: Photography

Rick Bean was the best DJ and made our wedding the best day ever. Everyone had a blast and we all danced the night away! :)

B & B Light and Sound Dj's responded with the following comments:

Thanks for having me Nichole :) Your party was AWESOME!!!!
I wish you two a lifetime of happiness and I hope we get to party again someday :)

0.9

utterly disgusted does not begin to describe how I feel about the photo booth rental we used on our wedding day.
first let me say that when I booked the photo booth I told Rick the owner that there would be a lot of kids at the reception. not once did he ever say that his photo booth would not be a good fit with the kids. So I now have tons of pictures of the tops of a lot of kids heads.

Second the volume on the video message in the photo booth was evidently not checked before being brought for my reception, evidently it is not something they regularly check. so now I have tons of video messages that the only thing you can hear is the sound of the pictures printing.

I am very disgusted that when I emailed Rick after going through the flash drive of pictures and video messages that his response was that his photo booth does not work well for kids, and that his reason for purchasing the booth was for people to make asses of themselves. Really? so I have now spent a ton of money for pictures that you cannot tell who they are and video messages that I cannot hear. what a waste of my money.

I would not recommend this company for their photo booth. the two gentlemen that were manning the booth were totally oblivious to what the kids were doing and if they had been actually doing their job I might actually have some decent pictures.

I have never been so disappointed in something as much as I am with this.

B & B Light and Sound Dj's responded with the following comments:

These are $10,000 photo booths, NOT TOYS. WE ARE NOT BABYSITTERS!!!!! NO photo booth is made for little children and babies without parent supervision. They don't come with ladders or stools, so the parents have to hold them or boost them up. If any of the parents at this event would have looked at their kids pictures that night, they would have noticed that. BTW, my photo booth is great for kids. They love putting on our amazing and funny props. They also get excited when the pictures print.

The parents should have been more involved rather than than letting their children go unsupervised. So go ahead and leave all the bad reviews you want, but I'm not going to get sued or jeopardize my future business because of bad parenting.

I give you 0 STARS for parenting!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Terry was seriously the best DJ ever! Corporate holiday parties always run the risk of being so very boring and bringing folks out of their awkward shell is a real challenge when they are partying with their bosses! Terry had an effortless way of making the whole room pay attention. He has a great voice with enthusiastic intonations that made him hard to ignore, whether he was calling out a raffle ticket or announcing dinner. He played fun not tired music and a great mix that appealed to everyone. He had a deep rooted laugh and a twinkle in his eye and made every person in the room howl during our not-so-cheesy holiday games. The best part was, he was laughing too! I am definitely asking for him by name at all future bookings! Great job Terry!!!

B & B Light and Sound Dj's responded with the following comments:

It makes me smile when I see great reviews like this. Terry will be thrilled that you loved his work. No doubt he'll be excited to work with you again for years to come :) Thanks again for having us Aparna.

Services Used: DJ

The guys at B & B were amazing for our wedding! Kept the energy high and had everything under control for the planning of events at the reception! Very professional and most importantly FUN! The whole planning process to the reception was very easy and fun. Always got a prompt call or email back with the answers to any of my questions. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a great and stress free event! Thank you guys for an amazing reception on the most stressful day of my life!!!!!!

Kristy and David Evans

B & B Light and Sound Dj's responded with the following comments:

Thanks Kristy and David for having us!!! I'm glad you loved Ben's energy. I keep telling people we're the best DJ's on the planet :) I hope you spread the word to everyone you know. You were an absolute blast to work with.

I wish you two a lifetime of happiness!!!