Avenue Photo

Avenue Photo

Contemporary Wedding Photography

Toronto, ON M9R 2R8 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, High R...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I went to a wedding where Adam was the photographer and we loved his work that we knew we wanted Avenue Photo to be our wedding photographer. After meeting with Margaret and having our initial consultation we knew Avenue Photo was the perfect choice. Margaret was easy to talk to, quick at responding back to my emails and very helpful with questions I asked.

Adam and John were amazing the day of our wedding. Adam was great and ensured that the day went smoothly and was alot of fun to work with. We love our photos and cannot thank Avenue Photo enough for the great job they did for our wedding.

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Avenue Photo was extremely professional. The photographers Margaret and Luc were able to capture our day perfectly by making all of us feel so comfortable and at ease. Taking photos between the ceremony and reception turned out to be a lot of fun and all of our guests were in at least one photograph over the course of the day. We will have wonderful memories of our special day forever! Thank you so much!!!

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
Katherine
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I did a lot of research and met with a few photographers (3-4) and corresponded via email with a few more, and I chose Avenue Photo because I liked Margaret's professionalism and enthusiasm and above all I loved their photos, and style and personal care, that was evident in the albums Margaret brought as examples of Avenue's work on our first meeting. I liked how they are 2 photographers (you can choose either or, we chose both) so you knew who was going to be photographing you (with many larger companies it's whoever is available, takes your photos). What I liked about their photos was that it they were elegant and fun, there is creativity and good taste behind each photo. They nail each shot. There is great colour, contrast, an inherent brightness in the photos. She picked up details from the day that I see everyday and I never saw how beautiful they are and I now want to frame in my new home, and also details from my wedding day that I didn't even see (the day whizzes by) and I now admire in the photos.

On our wedding day, Margaret an Adam went above and beyond anything I could have ever imagined. Choosing a good photographer is so important, as you spend the whole day with them. Margaret was calm, happy, kept things on time, in focus, and really goes beyond her job for her brides. She was like an angel there for us on our wedding day. Adam is also the sweetest guy. I could go on and on about the endless amazing experience I had. And needless to say I love my photos. Everything I wanted, captured, and so much more! You don't feel like just another wedding to this company, and you get the quality. You can't go wrong.

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Margaret was an absolute pleasure to work with. She has an uplifting presence and is very professional. She made my wedding day much less stressful and rolled with the punches (the bridal party was one hour late to get to the venue) and managed to still get all the pictures that we wanted. I highly recommend using her for your engagement and wedding pictures.

• Wedding: 05/25/2014
Miriam
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Excellent from start to finish.
Great to deal with before, during and after the wedding.
We couldnt be happier with our photos.

Highly recommend

• Wedding: 10/11/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Picking out a photographer for our destination wedding was one of our most stressful decisions. I researched for hours and hours, trying to pull the trigger on the perfect photographer that could capture our wedding day. Once I met Margaret and saw her work, I looked no further! She was so flexible and open to my ideas during the planning stage. Since we were in another country, she was available for meetings over Skype, the phone and responded to my hundreds of emails! Working with her on our BIG DAY was a breeze! Her and Robyn were so fun and gave us direction with ease. We just received our images and EVERYONE we know can't stop gushing over her work. We really look straight out of a magazine!! THANK YOU Margaret and Robyn for not only making us look like a million bucks, but capturing the most important day of our lives in a way that we will never forget how special and magical it truly was!

• Wedding: 09/20/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When I was searching for a wedding photographer, I asked my childhood friend who is a photographer who to reach out to. She highly recommended Margaret. After the initial meeting my now husband and I clicked right away with her. On our big day, Margaret and Adam were amazing to work with. They took charge, made sure everything happened on time and the photos are beyond what we could have ever imagined. We didn't hire a videographer which was something we struggled with for months, but now that we have our photo's we are so happy we didn't. They captured every moment and the photos received illustrate a story from start to finish. Even though our wedding coordinator didn't have our day on time - Margaret and Adam stayed longer to make sure they captured our first dance- with no complaints! We received our photos before friends who got married months before us and the attention to detail from Margaret from start to finish was flawless - even in her packaging!! We are still eating the yummy treats. If you want a photographer who doesn't mind travelling from Toronto to Niagara (or where ever) give Avenue Photo a call - I know you wont be disappointed.

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Margaret and Robyn were wonderful to work with and captured amazing shots of our wedding day! Margaret's energy and enthusiam rubs off on everyone and showed in the photos. She is up for anything, and even agreed to go sailing and get soaked to get some great engagement photos. Loved her!!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I are so happy we used Avenue Photo and more specifically, Margaret as our photographer for our wedding in August. Margaret was fantastic!!! In fact, she was by far our best vendor. She was always on time, upfront with her pricing (so no hidden fees), went over and beyond the call of duty and never, absolutely never made you feel like she was doing you a favour. We would highly recommend Margaret, her assistant Adam (who also did an amazing job on the day of the wedding) and Avenue Photo for all special event photography.

• Wedding: 08/11/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you are looking for a talented, experienced, and super-friendly photographer(s), we highly recommend Avenue Photo! Before we found Avenue Photo, we had met with a lot of photographers who do great work but for one reason or another we just weren't ready to make the commitment and sign a contract. What made the difference for us with Avenue Photo is that from the very first email, Margaret made us feel like a client she truly values, rather than just another wedding to do. Our interactions with Avenue Photo have been consistently pleasant and positive. We booked Margaret (the owner) to capture our big day.

Margaret responded right away to our very first inquiry, and all communication since has been very prompt and responsive. When we met Margaret for the first time, she was friendly, cheerful, and candidly answered all our questions. Avenue Photo's photography style matched what we were looking for - elegant, natural, crisp, and true-color images that aren't overly processed. It was important to us that our wedding photos will stand the test of time.

On the day of the wedding, Margaret and second photographer Robyn were amazing! They were professional, energetic, and lots of fun. Margaret and Robyn worked non-stop all day and got all the important shots of moments and people. They were really good at managing time throughout the day, and got along fabulously with the wedding party, other guests, the wedding planner, and all the other vendors that were there on our wedding day.

Most newlyweds can relate to anxiously waiting to see photos of the big day. The blog post came about two weeks later and we were incredibly pleased with the selection of photos that were posted. It was also really nice for our guests to be able to check out some photos and we've received nothing but raving reviews. Thank you Margaret and Robyn, we'll cherish our photos for many many years.

• Wedding: 07/20/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We loved Avenue Photo! Margaret was so easy to talk to right away and Adam was great. Really professional and flexible. When my mother requested an sudden massive family photo, Adam got everyone one together and organized on the spot. He captured all our best moments (and made us look really GOOD)!

One of our favourite wedding vendors!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Margaret and Adam have so much talent behind the camera it truly shows in what they captured! Aaron and I knew we wanted to work with her from the first meeting. Margaret understood what we wanted and we were able to put our full trust in her! Proof is in the pudding, our pictures are beautiful and they were able to capture all the important and funny moments!

• Wedding: 06/15/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Avenue Photo is amazing! Adam and John captured every part of our wedding day! I look at the pictures and it brings me right back to the most wonderful day of my life! Thank you so much for creating such beautiful photos. I will treasure them for all the days of my life!

• Wedding: 05/04/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Margaret and Adam were awesome! Such great photographers, fun to work with, very accommodating and in my opinion went above and beyond to capture our special day. We have beautiful pictures to remind us of our lovely day!!!!

• Wedding: 09/29/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had the pleasure of having Adam and John photograph our wedding from Avenue Photo. Their professionalism, friendliness and kind demeanor was just what we needed for our big day - it felt like we were being photographed by friends we have known for years! I was so happy with the way the pictures turned out and our guests and families were so pleased as well. It was wonderful working with Margaret too! I would highly recommend hiring Avenue photo for your wedding day!

• Wedding: 09/21/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Margaret and Adam from Avenue Photo as my wedding photographers, was single-handedly the best decision I made when planning this important day. Both Adam and Margaret were patient, easy going and utterly professional leading up to, during and after our big day. We could not have asked for a better experience, and feel truly lucky because we know it's too easy to get a bad photographer. My advice: listen to their suggestions because they know exactly what they are doing, and how to make you and your partner look great naturally. The photos I received were better than the photos I wanted, and only through Margaret and Adam's careful guidance could we have achieved such gorgeous engagement and wedding photos. They were a delight to work with, and we recommend them to everyone!

• Wedding: 08/26/2012
416-580-9379
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards