Austin Cake Studio

Professionalism
4.7
Value
Flexibility

We hired Holley with Austin Cake Studio to do our cake for our wedding and could not be happier! As soon as we met with Holley, she was just the NICEST person, not to mention, the cakes she does are BEAUTIFUL! We were able to tell her the style of cake we wanted for our wedding, and as soon as we saw it when we walked into our reception, we were THRILLED...it was exactly what we wanted! And even better.....it tasted wonderful! We received so many compliments on the cake the night of the wedding and we even enjoyed a piece for breakfast the next morning. We HIGHLY recommend Austin Cake Studio and LOVE Holley!!!!

4.1

Our cake was delicious!! And beautiful.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Holley made our wedding cake and totally delivered. We had three flavors: banana cake w/ pb mousse (my fav), chocolate cake with oreos and lemon cake with lemon curd. Everything tasted fabulous and I was eating wedding cake for three days after the big day. I've recommended Austin Cake Studio to several friends and they have all been happy with their orders.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Holley did an amazing job with our wedding cake! Not only was she kind enough to let us taste multiple different flavors and combinations but she got the design spot on!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

When Holley met with my husband and I about our wedding cakes, she listened to what was most important to us and made us feel confident choosing her as our cake designer.

My cake was a dream come true!! It was exactly as I had imagined - clean, clear colors and a delicate, creative hand-painted piece of art. Every time a look back at my wedding pictures, my wedding cake is one of my favorite memories of that beautiful day.

The groom's cake was also amazing. With an intricate fleur de lis, Holley won the respect of all our Louisianian family and friends.

Holley, thank you for making our cakes such beautiful pieces of art!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Holley was fantastic. The cake flavors she has available are amazing. We had a wonderful four layer cake, with each layer being a different flavor. I recommend the italian cream cake, it is my favorite. I have also seen several other cakes she has made at other weddings and events and they are fantastic. She can come up with some really creative designs as well as very traditional wedding cake designs. Cannot recommend her enough