Auletto Caterers

Value:
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Aulettos was the first place I looked at and I knew it was the right venue! Jim is wonderful and very accommodating. They provide me with a bridal assistant to make sure anything I need, I will get. I was recommended to them by multiple friends and family members. Food is great and the whole place is beautiful. Great vendor! Highly recommend.

• Wedding: [Private]
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Aulettos is wonderful and the grounds are beautiful. The staff is very attentive and caring. They was very helpful and willing to help make your event the best it can be. The wine cellar is great and the food is awesome. Jim the owner is great and he gets to know his clients. The prices are crazy reasonable.

• Wedding: 11/07/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I don't have enough words to say how much I loved Auletto Caterers! From the moment I walked in to book the venue to the moment I walked out after the wedding they were fantastic. They treated me as if I was one of the family. They were very easy to work with and made planning a wedding from out of state a breeze. They include a lot in their wedding packages such as a cake and centerpieces that other venues do not. The food is fantastic! I want to go to another wedding at Aulettos so I can fully enjoy the food. Jim, Jaime, Pat, and David were great to work with the day of the wedding. They made sure everything went smoothly. We are still getting compliments about how pretty the venue was and how much everyone enjoyed the wedding. I would, without hesitation, recommend Aulettos to anyone!

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I could not begin to say enough amazing things about this venue. From the setting on beautiful Lake Almonesson (you can't even tell there's a road anywhere close) to the incredible staff and family that owns the business, this venue exceeded all of my expectations.

Included in our prices were our hors d'oeuvres (including sushi!), food, a wonderful cake from Termini's, the venue, open wine bar at cocktail hour, a wine cart at dinner with every wine picked at cocktail hour, and so much more.

The food was absolutely delicious. The cider braised pork was to die for! The staff made sure that the bridal party had food while getting ready and while we were taking pictures (we did not participate in our cocktail hour).

The grounds are impeccably kept and there is no shortage of beautiful foliage and interesting focal points for photographs. Plus there's peacocks!

But by far the best aspect of this venue is the staff. My husband and I looked at several venues prior to coming here and we were never treated very nicely. The owner, Jim, his daughter, and Pat (the maitre'd) went above and beyond from the day we looked at the venue to our wedding day. They made sure we had everything that we wanted and offered to help with everything.

I would not hesitate to suggest Auletto Caterers to anyone and everyone for weddings and any other events.

• Wedding: 07/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When my husband and I started researching venues last year, we knew we wanted the ceremony, photos, and reception all done in the same place. We live in Florida, but wanted to get married in South Jersey where my family is, so making things easier on ourselves was the way to go. After going to 6 or 7 different places, Auletto's was the last stop. Mr. Auletto made me feel right at home and went through all the details with me. One of the first things he said to me after we sat down was that he wanted to make everything as stress free as possible for me, which is what every bride wants. He and his team were fantastic from start to finish during the year of planning and on the actual day. Their checklists and forms helped keep me organized, because there are little things that I know I would never have thought of.

The wedding itself was perfect and absolutely stress free. There were so many people on hand waiting on my husband and me, but they were never in our faces or overbearing. The food was amazing at both cocktail hour and at the reception. My husband and I have already said that if we lived up there, we would have every birthday, anniversary party, etc. at Auletto's. Both of our families are still raving about how beautiful everything was and how good the food is!

• Wedding: 06/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Auletto's was amazing to work with! The staff was attentive and always able to answer any questions we had. They were very thorough which helped to relieve some of my wedding stress. My reception was absolutely perfect! It's like they knew exactly what I wanted.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Auletto's was stunning. The venue is gorgeous and is kept immaculate. I also could not believe how reasonable the prices were. Jim was incredible and managed to get us exactly what we wanted and was very flexible when it was something out if the norm. Every member of the staff was equally amazing. Our banquet manager, Pat, was very easy going, cheerful, and made everything flow beautifully. If we had to get married again, we would absolutely use Auletto's again. It was perfect!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had our ceremony & reception at Auletto Caterers and I must say that it was absolutely beautiful. Jim, Jaime, and the whole Auletto Caterers' staff helped to make our wedding day a truly memorable one. Jim & Jaime were there throughout the whole planning process and they have everything organized so that the bride and groom don't have to worry about any of the minute details; they handle it for you. The staff was amazing. Our bridal attendant was there whenever I needed her (she was great!) and the food was amazing! SO MANY of our guests LOVED the amount of food and different kinds of food that they were able to have. The ice cream sundae bar got RAVE reviews! I wouldn't have had our wedding anywhere else. Aulettos is a great place to have your ceremony outside (it's beautiful!) and it's great for pictures! We couldn't have picked a better place to have our ceremony/reception! I love it there and I look forward to working with them in the future for other parties that we may be planning! :)

• Wedding: 03/28/2014
Mrs. McGrath
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jim and Jamie at Auletto's could not have done more for our daughters wedding. It was picture perfect to say the least. They treated us like family the first time we walked in the door. The venue is so beautiful , the outside on the lake is breath taking and they take care of even the smallest details. And the food.. WOW. Each worker could not do enough for you. All of our guests spoke so highly about everything. Thanks so much for making our daughters day a day we will always remember.
Mark and Janet Robinson

• Wedding: 10/19/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jim Auletto and crew did an outstanding job for our daughter's wedding. The food was great and the staff was so helpful. I'm glad I chose Auletto's.

• Wedding: 06/29/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely wonderful working with Jim. He is so kind and helpful. I would recommend Aulettos to anyone!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From start to finish, everyone at Auletto Caterers made our wedding a dream. Our guests loved the special touches and especially the hot apple cider during the ceremony. I felt everything was taken care of and well thought out. It was the perfect day!

• Wedding: 11/10/2012
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Auletto Caterers were wonderful to myself and my bride. We did both our ceremony and reception at their facility and they could not have been more professional and attentive to our specific desires and needs. Jim Auletto met with us several times in prep for our wedding, and their long time experience and helpful vendors made planning very easy. They anticipated our needs and saw to it that both ourselves and our guests had a great time. The facilities are beautiful (especially the wine cellar), the food was delicious, and the staff is first rate. The level of service that we received from Jim Auletto and his staff really made their facility stand out to us, add in all of the little things that they do so well and we found an absolute winning combination.

• Wedding: 10/27/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Auletto Caterers is a fantastic place! Jim and his staff were incredibly friendly and helpful throughout the whole process. They were very accommodating with any changes we had to make. The food was absolutely amazing! The wedding was literally perfect in every way. I would highly recommend Auletto Caterers to anyone who is looking for a wedding venue. Thank you for making our day spectacular in every way!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding was perfect thanks for Aulettos! Everyone was so nice and worked to make sure the day was perfect. Would highly recommend!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Auletto's was an absolutely amazing venue for my wedding! They were courteous and professional during the whole entire process. The food was delicious and there was so much of it! You definitely get your money's worth! Everyone kept telling me how wonderful the food & wine was and that the waitstaff were so pleasant and courteous. They had set up the ball room exactly how I pictured it in my mind. It looked beautiful! And the whole evening I never had to worry about one thing. The staff took care of me and my new husband the entire night. It was great. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for a beautiful wedding experience!

• Wedding: 08/11/2012
856-227-3800
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards