Audio Extremes Entertainment

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

Dwayne was the dj at my wedding and reception and it was amazing! The music at the wedding was perfect and the reception was perfect too! He kept the party going till the very end with music we all love!! Thank you so much!!

amanda
07/11/2015

The people were very nice and professional I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ, photographer or videographer.

Services Used: DJ, Photography, Videography
Julie
06/27/2015

Working with Dwayne at Audio Extremes was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Dwayne has such a fun personality and from the moment we met him we knew he would be perfect! He set up multiple meetings and responded to our emails almost instantly. He made sure he knew exactly what we wanted and went above and beyond at our wedding. We not only went with Audio Extremes for our DJ, but also for up lighting, and photo booth. The up lights were perfect and our guests LOVED the photo booth! Their photo booth was so elegant looking and they brought countless props for the booth(by far the nicest I've seen at any wedding). Dwayne knew exactly what music to play and kept the dance floor full the entire night! Our wedding was absolutely perfect and so much fun and we owe a big thanks to Dwayne for everything he did!!! If you are considering going with Audio Extremes for your wedding or any event please be assured you will not be disappointed!

Mait
06/21/2015

There are a lot of decisions to make when planning a wedding! Audio Extremes helped me to quickly and easily figure out the wedding DJ decision. They were always willing to hear what my needs and wants were, and they helped me answer questions that I hadn't even thought of. Once I began working with them, I knew I had made the right choice and had nothing to worry about! During the wedding, there were a bunch of people who told me that they loved the music mix! I definitely recommend Audio Extremes Entertainment to anyone needing audio/visual entertainment at any event!

Recently Married

Dwayne was Awesome! I couldn't ask for better. He kept the dance floor full, played great music and we let him do his thing. We picked our basic songs like grand entrance, first dance, father and bride dance and mother and groom dance and he picked the rest. I was shocked that the dance floor was actually packed from the very first song until the last song of the night. I had multiple guests tell me they have never been to such a fun wedding. We had Dwayne and his team provide lighting, ceremony sound, photo booth, dj, and most of the planning with other vendors which was awesome. Before I spoke to Dwayne I had intentions of booking a cheaper dj, actually more than half the price of aee but i knew Dwayne was the right choice and I went with my gut on this and the night was one to remember forever.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Videography, Wedding Planning
Ashley
05/30/2015

We won this service through a Cleveland bidding site. We got a huge amount of things for the small price we had to pay. It was an awesome night. The DJ played almost every song we asked for and they always responded quickly when we had any questions. I had made a last minute change on my slide show the night before the wedding and he used the one I changed, which I was incredibly happy about. They are awesome!

1 person found this review helpful

I had AEE at my wedding for several different services and they were AMAZING. They handled the DJ, uplighting, photo booth, and videography. I could not have asked for a better crew. The dance floor was full the entire night, with everyone of all ages, not just our group of friends. The flow of the night was run by the DJ, Dwayne, first dances, and the bouquet/garter toss, the shoe game were all spread out well throughout the night. He handled everything, and I did not have to stress about anything, and played what we had requested also. Meeting prior to the wedding was great too, he was super personable and easy to work with. I recommend them to anyone who wants their wedding to be fun the entire night.

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Videography
1 person found this review helpful

Dwayne was by far the best choice for my wedding. Everyone from young to old loved the music he played. He was able to appeal to a large group of people and kept that dance floor busy all night. Everyone says the food and music make the night and Dwayne did not disappoint! He also did a fun game with myself and my new hubby that is one of my best memories from our wedding! The set up was beautiful! He did uplighting which made the venue have a completely different look and was much more glamorous! I would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ!!!

Jamison
05/02/2015

If I could give Dwayne and the rest of the crew at Audio Extremes a 6/5, I would. I cannot fathom working with another DJ company, they were amazing throughout the whole process. Dwayne is like a long lost friend that you never knew you had, and goes above and beyond what you need for your big day.

They displayed amazing professionalism, while also making sure everyone was having a great time. He sprung a game on me and my wife that had the whole wedding laughing and talking about it afterwards. I had countless people coming up to me telling me they had never seen it before, and will be using it at their wedding. That's just one example of the fun and creativity that Dwayne and co brings to the table. We even had some wedding crashers from next door who said our music was 10x better than their weddings!

I cannot stress enough how easy everyone was to work with, and how much they went above and beyond what we needed to make our day perfect. If you are on the fence about it, just do it! I guarantee you will not be disappointed! I couldn't imagine using any other company than Audio Extremes, and I will recommend them to everyone I know!

Audio Extremes Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Jamison & Lidia, it was my pleasure to be part of your day. Perfect couples deserve a perfect night!

Services Used: DJ, Videography
2 people found this review helpful

Dwayne and his entire crew were amazing. They were very flexible and very professional. My friends and family were dancing most of the night. He played a lot of my requested songs. He even played a game that our family and friends are still talking about. Very entertaining and we could not have asked for more. I'm very happy we were able to work with such an amazing team. Dwayne easy to work with since we were under a budget. He made a lot of what we wanted happen. His website client access gives you the opportunity to add songs you want or make comments on what you do not like. All payments and services are listed, easy to make payments and adjustments. He is one of the few vendors we had to deal with, that didn't take days to respond to any request we had. I would recommend his services to anyone wanting to have a less stressful wedding or any other event. Make it easy on yourself, since he takes care of everything for you.

Nicole
04/11/2015

My sister had audio extremes for her wedding last year and we loved them so much we chose them for our own wedding. They can get any song you request and through out the night multiple guests commented how good our dj was! My wedding was on the dance floor all night long thanks to audio extremes!

Audio Extremes Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Nicole and Talon, you and your guests were awesome! It is always nice to have a couple that cares if everyone has fun. Thank you so much for your kind words, we were a great match for your group. What a night!

Recently Married

Audio Extremes was awesome! No complaints. I will highly recommend them to everyone. Dwayne (the owner) is very responsive and fun to work with!

- Zach P.

Services Used: DJ, Photography
Melissa
11/15/2014

Great DJ!!!! My guest were dancing the entire time. Knew what music to play to keep my guest entertained and played music we requested. Also through in a wedding game, that my husband and I played, that my guest absolutely loved. After our first meeting with owner Dwayne, I knew I could take a deep breath, and relax, my reception entertainment was in good hands. I highly recommend Audio Extremes!!!!

Kelly
09/27/2014

We would recommend Audio Extremes Entertainment to anyone!! We had the DJ our wedding on Sept 27th and it was PERFECT! DJ Drew Spice had people on the dance floor from the second it started until the very end! The music selection and fun games he had blew everyone away! We are so thankful they were able to be apart of our big day! Thank you for everything! He truly made our wedding day the BEST DAY EVER!!

Recently Married

We got everything that we wanted, it was perfect. Well worth the money to have a good DJ. Bad DJs can ruin a whole wedding.

Recently Married

Hands down the best DJ service I have seen at a wedding. Jeremiah was amazing! Our guests are still talking about how amazing our DJ was. Would HIGHLY recommend.