Audio Extremes Entertainment

Audio Extremes Entertainment

Making Memories Through Music One Event At A Time!

5685 Hudson Industrial Pkwy.
Suite #2
Hudson, OH 44236 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.8 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We would recommend Audio Extremes Entertainment to anyone!! We had the DJ our wedding on Sept 27th and it was PERFECT! DJ Drew Spice had people on the dance floor from the second it started until the very end! The music selection and fun games he had blew everyone away! We are so thankful they were able to be apart of our big day! Thank you for everything! He truly made our wedding day the BEST DAY EVER!!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Kelly
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We got everything that we wanted, it was perfect. Well worth the money to have a good DJ. Bad DJs can ruin a whole wedding.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Hands down the best DJ service I have seen at a wedding. Jeremiah was amazing! Our guests are still talking about how amazing our DJ was. Would HIGHLY recommend.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Audio extreme was great! I loved the photo booth with all the props and gave me 2 photo albums of very special pictures. The dj was excellent as well. They kept the night going! I loved the new ideas they had such as the the dollar dash and awesome game called the shoely weds! Our photographer was just awesome Sam arrived at 9am and stayed the whole wedding it was just great! I also had up lights that just made it all the more beautiful!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dwayne at Audio Extremes is the best! He was clearly a seasoned professional. He was flexible, arrived early, adjusted day of when we had to change our timeline. Our event ran smoothly as possible with Dwayne.

• Flexibility: 5.0

The DJ was great!!! He kept the guest entertained and involved. He had excellent and new suggestions for the bouquet/garter toss and dollar dance. My reception was a blast thanks for all your help!!

Lynnann
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I did the package deal with DJ, photographer, and photo booth. I received stellar service in all of then.

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
Services Used: DJ, Photography
Victoria
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything was perfect! The dj kept everyone on the dance floor, kept the night flowing, and picked some great music to play. When I walked into the room for the very first time, the lighting was breathtaking and the up lighting looked incredible. The photobooth was a hit and I received 2 scrapbooks at the end of the night which was also a nice touch. I totally recommend Audio Extremes. Awesome job guys!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dwayne was great! He played exactly what we wanted to hear and surprised us with some fun games too! Everyone enjoyed themselves and loved all the music and entertainment!!

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
Lindsey
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I waited to the last minute to book a dj and Audio Extremes was very helpful to get things moving along. Our dj from Audio Extremes was fantastic! He was open to some of my not typical wedding song requests for songs and really made me feel relaxed about the music. He played a great mix of slow songs, oldies and upbeat dance songs!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Jeremiah was wonderful and pleasant with all of our guests

• Wedding: 07/19/2014
Angela
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jeremiah was excellent! He got everyone involved at the reception. He also did the shoe game which we did not know about and everyone loved that game including the bride and groom. The music selection was awesome! Thank you for playing such a important part of our day!

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
Danielle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jeremiah was awesome. Kept us on track and gave us heads up. Played a great selection of music. I can not put into words how well he did. I will say I was married on Saturday and Monday I was on the phone Monday wanting to express how awesome Jeremiah made my wedding

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
charles
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sam! Rocked the white carpet! Just sad I didn't get a chance to be part of the fun! Great job!
Our guest loved loved loved the step & repeat banner & pixs! ;)

• Wedding: 06/27/2014
Services Used: Photography
Tessa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I will recommend Audio Extremes Entertainment anytime that I see an opportunity! Dwayne did an amazing job for our wedding. He is great at his job and he really connects with the people he DJs for! A+!

• Wedding: 06/13/2014
Sarah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dwayne did a wonderful job playing the songs that I wanted played and also keeping the guests entertained.

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
Jessica
888-688-8003
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment