Atmosphere Events DJ & Lighting

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

Using Joe Paxton from atmosphere events was one of the best decisions we've ever made! Not only was he willing to go through everything with us step by step but he also had many amazing music recommendations.
He also did pin lighting and up lighting at the reception site. It was gorgeous and worth every penny. I would recommend Joe and his team at Atmosphere events to every bride-to-be I Know. :)

Services Used: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

From the beginning, Joe at Atmosphere Events was extremely helpful and professional. He was the first dj we met with when we were looking for a DJ for our wedding and we knew we could stop searching. Their pricing is reasonable, very knowledgeable (which was very helpful for my husband and I who don't know song titles or artists). We both felt very confident in our choice of dj but we're totally blown away by how amazing they were in action. Everyone was on the dance floor having a good time but what touched my heart is that they helped with set up if curtains that my in-laws had made for us for the reception. It's the small things that count. I knew they wanted to make my big day as wonderful as it can possibly be. I don't have enough good things to say about them!

Services Used: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

From the beginning, Joe at Atmosphere Events was extremely helpful and very professional. He was the first dj we met with when we were looking for a DJ for our wedding and we knew we could stop searching. Their pricing is reasonable, very knowledgeable (which was very helpful for my husband and I who don't know song titles or artists). We both felt very confident in our choice of dj but we're totally blown away by how amazing they were in action. Everyone was on the dance floor having a good time but what touched my heart is that they helped with set up if curtains that my in-laws had made for us for the reception. It's the small things that count. I knew they wanted to make my big day as wonderful as it can possibly be. I don't have enough good things to say about them!

Charlotte
01/31/2015

I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a professional DJ. They were everything we had hoped for and definitely worth every penny! They made our wedding so beautiful !

Jessica
01/24/2015

Joe was great and made our wedding run smoothly. He listened to all our requests and made sure everything ran on time.

Recently Married

Our DJ was great, really listened to us, and played songs off the audience!

Recently Married

The guys at atmosphere event were very good! They will willing to go above and beyond what you would expect from a dj to make sure our event went smoothly!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Jessica
11/29/2014

We had Max, he was amazing and an absolute pleasure to work with. He made our wedding a night we will truly never forget!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

Joe was amazing! First off, the decor and monogram lights on the dance floor was amazing. His dynamic voice got everyone's attention and things went really smoothly. The songs he played got everyone dancing all the way until the end of the night. He is easy to approach and very accommodating. Ask to play a song or request it in advance and he will play it.

Thank you Joe! Everyone had a great time and all of our guests can't stop talking about our wedding!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Wow!!!!!!!! I can't say enough great things about Joe! His professionalism his product and himself!

From the first meeting to our wedding day, I couldn't have asked for better or more! He played all the right music, felt the night out and went in the direction it needed to go.
Everyone was raving about him after our wedding, this is your guy! Not only was he our DJ but he all did some uplighting for us which completed the look of our space! Trust me when I say, look no further. I could not have been happier with this decision!!

Joe!!!!!
THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! Sorry I didn't get to say it in person, you were amazing and I hope I'm part of another event where you can DJ again!!! Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

We found atmospher event Dj at a wedding show we went to in Brea. We went to meet with them only because they offered the best deal in up lighting, along with $100 off for finding them at the show. Bargin! We meet at there office in anahime where the owner Joe had a room set up with the lights and I love to see what I'm going to get not just be told! There where tons of colors and diffrent shades to chose from. After talking for a while he got a good feel of what we wanted for the wedding and offered is one of his Djs so we did a full package with him and for everything we got it was so well priced! Our dj Matt was amazing our family and friends are still talking about him he never let our dance floor get empty and that was very important to us sice we had a wedding size of a little over 300 and for 7hrs! Also I might add in very OCD And had printed out for the tables itineraries and he keeped the whole day on track from the dances to the bouquet toss and all our mexican traditions in between! Thanks again!

Duane
10/18/2014

Joe Paxton & DJ Richard were very easy to work with for our daughter's reception. They helped us prepare the reception timeline and choose the music. The DJ arrived on time, kept the reception moving and smoothly coordinated the special dances and requests. The guests really liked him and he made the evening fun. We definitely recommend Atmosphere and DJ Richard for any event, they were fantastic in all respects.

Shane
10/18/2014

Joe and his team at Atmosphere events are AWESOME!!! He kept the night rolling according to plan and was even able to read minds when some of our speakers got a little long winded on their speeches, he was able to tastefully cut them off and yet allow them to get their points across. We as the groom and bride, didn't have to worry about a thing. He told the next upcoming event and cued everyone on time. All his music selections were right on point with our music tastes and even allowed for some tasteful selections from our wedding guests as long as they went along with our music preferences. He and his team were very professional in their attire and behavior. No problems at all.

Recently Married

Wow ! what a great DJ. Max is awesome as he had my guests bowing down at his great DJ services and singing. Our wedding was an easy going non scripted party and Max just went with the flow. He played exactly what he wanted and some we didn't even know we liked. Best DJ ever!!!

andrew
09/27/2014

Atmosphere Events was friendly, professional and extremely accommodating in every regard. From price to flexibility on the day of the event, they surpassed my expectations in every way. They were truly excellent.

Services Used: DJ

DJ Max is wonderful. He knows how to get all the guests on to the dance floor.