Atmosphere Events DJ & Lighting

Atmosphere Events DJ & Lighting

2221 E. Winston Road, Suite C
Anaheim, CA 92806 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Value:
(4.6 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The guys at atmosphere event were very good! They will willing to go above and beyond what you would expect from a dj to make sure our event went smoothly!

• Flexibility: 5.0

We had Max, he was amazing and an absolute pleasure to work with. He made our wedding a night we will truly never forget!

• Wedding: 11/29/2014
Jessica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Joe was amazing! First off, the decor and monogram lights on the dance floor was amazing. His dynamic voice got everyone's attention and things went really smoothly. The songs he played got everyone dancing all the way until the end of the night. He is easy to approach and very accommodating. Ask to play a song or request it in advance and he will play it.

Thank you Joe! Everyone had a great time and all of our guests can't stop talking about our wedding!

• Wedding: 11/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wow!!!!!!!! I can't say enough great things about Joe! His professionalism his product and himself!

From the first meeting to our wedding day, I couldn't have asked for better or more! He played all the right music, felt the night out and went in the direction it needed to go.
Everyone was raving about him after our wedding, this is your guy! Not only was he our DJ but he all did some uplighting for us which completed the look of our space! Trust me when I say, look no further. I could not have been happier with this decision!!

Joe!!!!!
THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! Sorry I didn't get to say it in person, you were amazing and I hope I'm part of another event where you can DJ again!!! Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wedding: 11/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We found atmospher event Dj at a wedding show we went to in Brea. We went to meet with them only because they offered the best deal in up lighting, along with $100 off for finding them at the show. Bargin! We meet at there office in anahime where the owner Joe had a room set up with the lights and I love to see what I'm going to get not just be told! There where tons of colors and diffrent shades to chose from. After talking for a while he got a good feel of what we wanted for the wedding and offered is one of his Djs so we did a full package with him and for everything we got it was so well priced! Our dj Matt was amazing our family and friends are still talking about him he never let our dance floor get empty and that was very important to us sice we had a wedding size of a little over 300 and for 7hrs! Also I might add in very OCD And had printed out for the tables itineraries and he keeped the whole day on track from the dances to the bouquet toss and all our mexican traditions in between! Thanks again!

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Joe Paxton & DJ Richard were very easy to work with for our daughter's reception. They helped us prepare the reception timeline and choose the music. The DJ arrived on time, kept the reception moving and smoothly coordinated the special dances and requests. The guests really liked him and he made the evening fun. We definitely recommend Atmosphere and DJ Richard for any event, they were fantastic in all respects.

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
Duane
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Joe and his team at Atmosphere events are AWESOME!!! He kept the night rolling according to plan and was even able to read minds when some of our speakers got a little long winded on their speeches, he was able to tastefully cut them off and yet allow them to get their points across. We as the groom and bride, didn't have to worry about a thing. He told the next upcoming event and cued everyone on time. All his music selections were right on point with our music tastes and even allowed for some tasteful selections from our wedding guests as long as they went along with our music preferences. He and his team were very professional in their attire and behavior. No problems at all.

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
Shane
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wow ! what a great DJ. Max is awesome as he had my guests bowing down at his great DJ services and singing. Our wedding was an easy going non scripted party and Max just went with the flow. He played exactly what he wanted and some we didn't even know we liked. Best DJ ever!!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Atmosphere Events was friendly, professional and extremely accommodating in every regard. From price to flexibility on the day of the event, they surpassed my expectations in every way. They were truly excellent.

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
andrew
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DJ Max is wonderful. He knows how to get all the guests on to the dance floor.

• Wedding: 09/21/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Joe was such an amazing DJ!! He really took into consideration our music selection and mixed everything together beautifully. He also completely transformed our backyard venue with a great mixture of uplight colors and also strings of lights all across our dance floor. So happy I chose to go with atmosphere events!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
Nicole
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had been looking for DJ and Uplighting that I could trust to make my wedding be outstanding, and thats when I found Armosphere events! They know exactly what they are doing they are very organized and professional. Joe made me feel very comfortable by answering all my questions and making great suggestions. I needed a bilingual DJ and I was very happy with Max!!! He was great I have no other words to say but Thank You!!! The uplighting was perfect and DJ Max was on point!

Atmosphere Events DJ & Lighting responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Mirna, glad we could play a part in your wedding. Max had great things to say.

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
Mirna
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had Joe for our wedding and he did an amazing job! Had our friends and family on the dance floor the entire night.

Atmosphere Events DJ & Lighting responded with the following comments:

I just want to say your guys wedding was awesome. I loved the energy as you all came in for the grand entrance and turn down for what was the perfect song choice for your bridal party. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day. The lighting was one of my favorite setups this year so far. Dana Point Marriot could not have been a better pick for your ceremony & reception. All my best and congratulations to you both again.

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
Brittany
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I'm a dude, so I'm not going to write a long drawn out review - just pick Joe and/or Atmosphere Events and you'll be glad you did. Joe was the DJ and lead from Atmosphere Events for our wedding. We met with a lot of DJs before going with Joe and we are really glad with did. From a production and prep standpoint, he was absolutely the most organized DJ we met with. During and after the wedding, we have several guests comment that it was the best Wedding music they had heard in a long time. Although our wedding was really intimate, he managed to keep people on the dance floor to the end. Bravo!

Atmosphere Events DJ & Lighting responded with the following comments:

That is an awesome review. Love hearing the groom chime in. Thanks for allowing me to be a part of your special day. I loved your eclectic music and it was a lot of fun to be so creative with everything. Congratulations again to you both. 10 years together, WOW!

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
Jonathan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DJ Joe provided a great atmosphere for our wedding. The music was perfect to what we like and had asked for. The dance floor was never empty! Since our reception was outdoors without any existing lighting, the string lights and pin lighting offered a nice ambiance to our reception. And to top it off, DJ Joe added some uplights on the trees to help brighten the darkness! We would definitely recommend him to friends and family.

Atmosphere Events DJ & Lighting responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much. I had a great time at your wedding and loved the energy from everyone. Just when I thought the dance floor could not get any better, it did. You made my job as a DJ a very enjoyable one.

I am glad you liked the lighting setup. I thought the bistro lighting really set a nice tone. The intelligent lighting kept the party going, and the up lights and pin spot lights created the perfect ambiance.

Congratulations again to you both.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Joe Paxton and team are true professionals. Well organized and very responsive. It was very important for us to find a good DJ for our wedding day and atmosphere events didn't dissapoint. They kept the dance floor packed and played all our special requests!
dJ Henry even mixed a special version of john legends all of me as per our request. It was perfect for our first dance.
My husband and I couldn't be happier with their service!

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
714-264-9338
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7