Atmosphere Events DJ & Lighting

Value
Flexibility
juan
07/12/2015

My wife Raquel and I had our wedding on July 12th 2015. I Just want to say that atmosphere events was awesome. I want to thank Joe for being so helpful. And Understanding. He worked with me on everything. And specially to our very own DJ Max he was amazing couldn't of had a better dj/mc. Everyone loved him. That being said thank you for making our wedding day extra special with your services. Definately will be seeing you soon. On my next big event.

Sheron
07/11/2015

First of all DJ Joe has a deep clear voice that exudes fun and excitement and draws everyone onto the dance floor! His package deal gave us just what we needed to make the night special and light up the room with up lighting all along the walls and dance floor lighting for that special effect, pinpoint lighting for the cake and great music sound for the perfect party atmosphere!
He listened to our requests and offered suggestions and when we left his showroom we walked away with confidence that He would be running the event and we could relax and enjoy our daughter's wedding reception. DJ Joe kept in communication with the caterers at the Majestic Garden Hotel in Anaheim and the event timeline flowed like clockwork. The bride and groom even got to sneak out for a few quick firework photo's without people noticing they were gone, because they were having so much fun! I would recommend Atmosphere Events and DJ Joe for all your special events

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

We hired Atmosphere Events to DJ our wedding and they were outstanding. Joe and his team at Atmosphere did everything we asked and more. They were so easy to work with and knew how to get the crowd going. They are true professionals and we would highly recommend them.

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

I can't say enough good things about Joe and Atmosphere Events. From day one Joe has been responsive, patient, and helpful. He is a highly organized professional who is also flexible and personable.

Even when guests caused a little drama on the big day, Joe and his partner remained calm, professional, and gracious. I couldn't have asked for better people to helm the reception. The lighting was beautiful, the music was spot on for the event, and every dollar spent with Atmosphere events was completely worth it.

I can't imagine the reception have gone so well with any other company. Save yourself the time of looking further and go with Joe!

Jennifer
06/13/2015

Joe was fantastic at reading the room and keeping everyone dancing all night. We had a blast and got everything done that we wanted to. Great job!

Jstiles19
06/13/2015

Joe did a great job of reading the room and keeping everyone dancing all night long. It really felt like a party the whole time and we had a blast!

Curtis
05/16/2015

A DJ can make or break a wedding and let me tell you, they made this wedding! They literally brought the party atmosphere with them to the wedding! They were so professional and just amazing! I'd recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ!

Recently Married

Great quality of work! Very pleased for our big day!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

Using Joe Paxton from atmosphere events was one of the best decisions we've ever made! Not only was he willing to go through everything with us step by step but he also had many amazing music recommendations.
He also did pin lighting and up lighting at the reception site. It was gorgeous and worth every penny. I would recommend Joe and his team at Atmosphere events to every bride-to-be I Know. :)

Services Used: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

From the beginning, Joe at Atmosphere Events was extremely helpful and professional. He was the first dj we met with when we were looking for a DJ for our wedding and we knew we could stop searching. Their pricing is reasonable, very knowledgeable (which was very helpful for my husband and I who don't know song titles or artists). We both felt very confident in our choice of dj but we're totally blown away by how amazing they were in action. Everyone was on the dance floor having a good time but what touched my heart is that they helped with set up if curtains that my in-laws had made for us for the reception. It's the small things that count. I knew they wanted to make my big day as wonderful as it can possibly be. I don't have enough good things to say about them!

Services Used: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

From the beginning, Joe at Atmosphere Events was extremely helpful and very professional. He was the first dj we met with when we were looking for a DJ for our wedding and we knew we could stop searching. Their pricing is reasonable, very knowledgeable (which was very helpful for my husband and I who don't know song titles or artists). We both felt very confident in our choice of dj but we're totally blown away by how amazing they were in action. Everyone was on the dance floor having a good time but what touched my heart is that they helped with set up if curtains that my in-laws had made for us for the reception. It's the small things that count. I knew they wanted to make my big day as wonderful as it can possibly be. I don't have enough good things to say about them!

Charlotte
01/31/2015

I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a professional DJ. They were everything we had hoped for and definitely worth every penny! They made our wedding so beautiful !

Jessica
01/24/2015

Joe was great and made our wedding run smoothly. He listened to all our requests and made sure everything ran on time.

Recently Married

Our DJ was great, really listened to us, and played songs off the audience!

Recently Married

The guys at atmosphere event were very good! They will willing to go above and beyond what you would expect from a dj to make sure our event went smoothly!

Jessica
11/29/2014

We had Max, he was amazing and an absolute pleasure to work with. He made our wedding a night we will truly never forget!