At Your Door Events

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

We hired Jenny Goodman for partial planning for our wedding in May of 2015. Jenny is knowledgeable, professional and very friendly. When we inquired about vendors, she was great and referred us to great vendors who provided great service and were within our budget. She was also incredibly flexible and generous with our meeting time and went the extra mile to meet with us as much as possible to make our wedding a success. Finally, she contributed some great reception items at no cost because she knew that they would fit well with our vision and she wanted to help us in that way.

On the day of the wedding, she was wonderful. She worked hard to ensure things went smoothly and stayed calm when unexpected events occurred. Overall, my husband and I were very happy with how our wedding day turned out. From our experience, Jenny was great for consultation and day of coordination and we would highly recommend her for these services!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I love Sara!! She and her team made my day so easy, I enjoyed my wedding and didn't worry about a thing!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

If you are looking for the BEST of the BEST you have found them. At Your Door Events was absolutely amazing and my only regret is that I did not hire them sooner! I fired my wedding coordinator two weeks before my wedding and my venue coordinator gave me AYDE contact information. When I called Jenny answered the phone and said she was available and we hit the ground running from that moment.

Jenny is so professional and is a no nonsense kind of person when it comes to the vendors which I needed since I was having issues with some of my vendors. However when speaking with her bride and those involved in the planning she is so warm and friendly almost like family. She was always available anytime we needed her! And if there was an issue you better believe Jenny was on it. I just cannot sing her praises enough!! If you need a coordinator please, please do yourself a favor and hire these girls! Jenny and Sara really do know what they are doing.

Oh and on the day Jenny came equipped with a black suitcase emergency kit that had everything you could think of and a basket of water and snacks :) ----the little things!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

We had the privilege of working with Sara Holland for our wedding on August 9th, 2014. Our wedding was especially challenging due to the number of guests (about 400!) and due to the specific vision our families had but couldn't necessarily communicate in an organized way. THANK GOD FOR SARA! She kept everything moving forward and was extremely organized. The best part was that she kept the entire process light and fun when we started to stress out. Whenever we made a request, she always said "No problem!" and that was that. She can handle very large weddings without breaking a sweat. We were very pleasantly surprised with how smoothly everything went the day of the ceremony. We would highly recommend At Your Door Events.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

My husband and I worked with Sara for our wedding, and we could not be happier! I think the most telling evidence of her success is, when after the wedding people asked me "did anything go wrong?" I could honestly say "nothing!" If there were any snafus or problems, my husband and I did not hear about them and did not have to worry about fixing them. Sara and her team were on top of everything.

During the planning process we found Sara to be positive, engaging, and unbelievably helpful. We went to her without a strong vision and she helped us narrow down our options and make decisions we were both happy with. She navigated the opinions and requirements of our families and us with grace and good humor. Her connections with vendors was tremendous and helped us get great deals. I am most grateful for her having introduced us to our DJ - honestly the best DJ in the business!

Leading up to the wedding day, Sara was outstanding in her communication, both to us and to our vendors. She created a detailed timeline of events for the day and made sure every vendor had a copy. She also reached out to each vendor the week before the wedding and confirmed their details and timing, which helped the day run smoothly.

I really can't say enough about her positive attitude - during the stress of wedding planning, she kept us laughing and helped us focus on the important stuff. Sara's the best!

Ryn
07/12/2014

Sara and her team feel more like highly prepared friends than a planning service. Sara is invaluable and beyond compare. If I had to do it all over I would not pnky hire her for day of coordination but also as a full time planner start to finish. My gratitude knows no bounds. She attended multiple prep meetings, answered countless emails and calls throughout the process. Thank you!

Monica
06/27/2014

I had the pleasure of working with At Your Door Events for my wedding. I was so overwhelmed by the professionalism, organization and genuine care they had for my big day! I would highly recommend At Your Door Events to any bride who wants their day to be perfect! <3

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I have no idea what we would have done if we did not have Sara and her team from At Your Door Events! She made my wedding a million times less stressful for me! She was in constant communication with me and made me feel so confident in giving up the day of control of my wedding! Sara was able to see my vision and made everything look perfect! Could not recommend a better day of coordinator!!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

The short - At Your Door Events and Jenny were amazing, cheap at twice the price and we would highly recommend them.

The long - We hired At Your Door Events (with Jenny being our head coordinator) on short notice after we realized our dual Indian and Western ceremony would be too much for us (the bride and groom) or our family to coordinate ourselves.

With only two weeks notice we met with Jenny who quickly impressed us with her extremely professional and organized manner. She spent two hours with us going through every detail, making sure she had everything she needed to do a perfect job.

Jenny was always available to us, and quick to respond to emails. She even responded to a panicked 2am email within a few minutes when we had a minor problem a couple of days prior to the wedding.

On the big day Jenny arrived at our hotel earlier than out contract stated and quickly began working her magic with her two highly professional and well trained assistants. She made sure all our items were taken to the venue, coordinated our hair and makeup people, made sure the Wedding Party, our Videographer and Photographer were in the right place at the right time. Knowing we would forget to order food, she even made sure we had a sandwich platter at the hotel and venue for the Wedding Party.

Jenny carefully choreographed both the Indian ceremony and Western ceremony and thanks to her hard work they both turned out perfectly. Jenny, along with her assistants were constantly working behind the scenes to make sure everything went perfectly. There wasn't a moment when I saw her or her assistants doing anything but working.

During the change from Indian to Western outfits my father (the father of the bride) realized he had forgotten his suit trousers at home. Panic ensued, but Jenny was the calm in the eye of the storm. With the spare trousers of a significantly larger groomsman, Jenny immediately got to work pinning the trousers and making sure the father of the bride looked p

1+ year ago

Jenny was in charge as our wedding coordinator. She is very friendly and helpful. She's very prepared and professional too. On the day of our wedding, the make up artist didn't show up for re-touch of my make up. Jenny took out a bag of make up from her luggage, which was very helpful indeed. I'll br happy to recommend her to anyone who need a wedding coordinator.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

My coordinator Jenny was absolutely amazing! I couldn't have done what she pulled off at my wedding. It was crazy that day but she kept her cool. I had a lot going on and I wanted to pull my hair out but she made my day beautiful and flawless. Thank you so much for your help and outstanding service. You're the best!!!

2+ years ago

I needed a coordinator and I wanted someone who knew exactly what I wanted and could execute it! Jenny was Amazing. Just simply amazing! Jenny took care of everything on my wedding day! Such a sweetheart and was there with me every step of the way! Thank you so much for everything! I will definitely be recommending you!

Mehrdad
05/04/2013

I am writing this review late since we were busy with our new bought house but did not really forget to feedback Sara and her team during our wedding.

We received exceptional care and service through Ms. Sara Holland and highly recommend her for couples that are looking for a wedding planner for their wedding. Thank you Sara. Haide & Mehrdad

Hope
11/30/2012

I cannot say enough great things about Sara Holland and At Your Door Events! I purchased the Day of Planning package and my only regret is that I did not purchase a bigger package! Sara was extremely helpful in reviewing my contracts…in fact, she caught that I was missing flowers for someone and saved me not only embarrassment but also the sadness that would have come about had it not been caught. She kept my somewhat preoccupied family on track during the wedding rehearsal. I cannot even express how much she helped out on my actual wedding day. She helped get everyone’s flowers to them and assisted with getting the photos taken. Sara kept the wedding and the reception on track. There was not a detail Sara did not help with! There is no way we could have gotten through the day without her!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Jenny and her team swooped in and helped us pull off a fantastic and beautiful wedding! Her day of services went WAY beyond anything we could have imagined! Being a DIY bride and having most things in line, Jenny was able to take my scattered thoughts and pull them all together and make it amazing! Thanks guys! I would use you over and over again!! :)

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Sara and her team from At Your Door Events was truly a pleasure to work with while planning our Big Day! From the moment I met Sara, I knew our wedding would be perfect! She listened to every little detail we wanted, gave additional options/vendors without even asking, etc. Our wedding was absolutely perfect thanks for Sara and her team!! :)