Ashlee Bivins Makeup Artist

Value
Flexibility
Rebecca
09/06/2014

Heather was awesome! I don't wear much make up and she didn't pressure me into too much. She listened to exactly what I wanted and pulled it off perfectly. She's super sweet and accommodated my crazy day of wedding schedule without a blink of an eye. Love her to pieces. <3

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Ashlee did makeup for my wedding for myself, sister, mom, and MIL. We all loved our makeup and could not have been happier! We got many compliments on how great our makeup looked throughout the day! She's a great makeup artist!

Natalie
05/24/2014

Ashlee was wonderful!!! She was so helpful and extremely nice! My hair appointment was canceled the week before my wedding and she found new new person todo my hair.

Caitlin
05/17/2014

Ashlee Bivins was absolutely amazing!! She did my make up on my wedding day and I never have felt more beautiful!! She provides such a professional service and brings such a bright positive mood to a day that can be overwhelming! I cannot thank you enough for your services!!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Ashlee Bivins is an amazing make-up artist! She did my make-up for my engagement pictures and for my wedding. She is very respectful and isn't the type artist that will cake make-up on and make you look like someone your not. The quality of her work is well worth what she charges. My make-up along with the rest of my wedding party was very impressed with how well their make-up stayed on. Your make-up will NOT come off until you take it off! I highly recommend Ashlee Bivins for any event, she will make you look like a model!! :)

Ashlee Bivins Makeup Artist responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Des! I loved working with you the year leading up to the wedding and finally; on the BIG day! You were a beautiful bride and I was honored to be a part of your wedding day!

Ashley (makeup artist)
I always wanted to look like a movie star, but knew there was no way UNTIL Ashley performed her magic. Her calm professional, fun & sweet demeanor created an excitement amongst the entire wedding party, plus Mom’s friends. Please don’t let Hollywood take you away from us!
Thank you Ashley for you patience in allowing & accommodating every minute detail we presented in our planning - A+ . The 11am application still looked just applied at 11pm. another A+.

Can’t wait for another occasion to have Ashley do my make-up! Fine .. I’ll just make hubby take me out so I can look stunning - AGAIN!

Ashlee Bivins Makeup Artist responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Alice, for your kind words! Working with you and Avery leading up to the wedding day was such a joy! I felt like a part of your family! I am thrilled you were happy with my services and look forward to working with you again very soon!

Avery
05/10/2014

Ashlee is absolutely amazing!!! She was one of my favorite wedding vendors and I am going to come up with reasons to keep seeing her!!! She was incredibly helpful throughout the entire process from the makeup trial to tips for prepping for the big day. She was great about letting me know her scheduling 2 weeks out and doing everything she could to fit me in at my desired time. She arrived on time to the venue and got everyone ready before our required finish time. She even squeezed in an extra girl which I really appreciated knowing what a tight schedule she has with multiple events on the same day. She had the best attitude and her assistant was awesome too. I highly recommend getting your makeup done for your wedding day. Totally worth cutting costs somewhere else to have this done for you. Completely cuts down on wedding day stress and you will look more amazing than you could have ever imagined. Thanks for taking such great care if me and my wedding party. Ashlee is truly gifted and the best to have around on your crazy happy big day!!!

Amanda
05/02/2014

Ashlee Bivins is a very talented makeup artist, she pays attention to detail and direction as she understands the needs and wants of your exact appearance approach! She provided convenient services by coming directly to the venue and delivering excellence in every fashion! I was very pleased with my wedding makeup and would highly suggest Ashlee to anyone for any occasional need!

Ashlee
04/26/2014

Not only is Ashley a great makeup artist, but she is also a wonderful person. She did my makeup for my bridal portraits and wedding day and did an amazing job for both! She is easy to coordinate with, really pays attention to your ideas and wants, and makes you look beautiful for your big day (with makeup that lasts all through the event and still looks great)! I love that she will come to you for wedding day makeup, which is so convenient for getting ready together with your family and wedding party.
I would highly recommend Ashley for anyone looking for quality work and a genuine person to work with!

Ashlee Bivins Makeup Artist responded with the following comments:

Thanks, Ashlee! You were such a doll and so easy to work with, as well! I'm happy you were so pleased with your makeup!

Molly
04/12/2014

Loved that they came to us!! Ashlee and Heather were efficient and we absolutely loved both the hair and makeup for the entire wedding party!

Kristina
04/10/2014

My hair and makeup was amazing!! These ladies reallt know how to make someone look and feel beautiful on their special day! Very professional and friendly!

Chandra
11/16/2013

Ashlee is awesome! She did my make up for my engagement photos and wedding day! She is very professional and makes you feel and look beautiful.

Anonymous
1+ year ago

She was incredible (as was her assistant!!) They made me feel so calm (during such an intensely emotional time) and made me laugh which was very important to me! She does amazing work!! The airbrush is great and my eyes looked awesome! She listened to everything I wanted and gave me exactly what I asked for. I felt so beautiful!

Ashlee Bivins Makeup Artist responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your kind review! I am happy you loved your eye makeup!

Callie
01/19/2013

Wonderful job! I would highly recommend Ashley!

Private User
2+ years ago

Ashlee did an excellent job! We would (and will if need be!) use her services again in a heartbeat! Very professional and conscientious. We were extremely pleased.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I have never looked prettier! I used Ashlee for my engagement pictures, bridal portraits and my wedding. Best decision ever. I will have pictures I'm proud of because Ashlee was able to deliver the exact look I wanted. She is awesome!

Ashlee Bivins Makeup Artist responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Erin! I am happy you felt so pretty!