AS Photography

AS Photography

San Diego, CA 92101 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(5.0 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

AS Photography was great. I loved the photos on their website (iheartas.com), and was so surprised to find out that they were actually in my price range because their work is so beautiful! They were fun, nice, friendly and low key. I was looking for a photojournalistic style, but the day of I actually requested a ton of staged photos (who knew?!?!). They worked seamlessly with the change, and directed us into some really fun shots. I wish I could rate them a 6 on flexibility!

Aaron even saw an old photo of my parents and my Dad's siblings from back in the 80s… and decided to recreate the shot! My mom loved it so much that she gave a print of that photo with a print of the original to all the siblings for Christmas.

Overall, I was really pleased with Aaron, Samantha and AS Photography. Everyone loved the shots, and they were a such a pleasure to work with.

• Wedding: 07/24/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

You will not find better photographer then AS! They are amazing! Their images are timeless. We couldn't be happier with how our photography turned out. They are also a joy to work with. They even helped me bussel the dress! I love them. I would recommend them only if you want epically amazing wedding photography, and great people shooting your big day.

• Wedding: 05/06/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Aaron & Samantha were wonderful! We love our pictures and they were so easy to work with. They come highly recommended :)

• Wedding: 04/09/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Aaron and Samantha are so wonderful to work with! Not only were they a calming presence at our wedding, but they were so patient and good at answering all of our questions on the days leading up to the big day.

On top of that, we could not be happier with our wedding photos. They both have a such an amazing ability to beautifully and artfully capture moments that often pass in a blink of an eye. While we loved the traditional shots of the ceremony and reception, we treasure the pictures of all the stolen moments from the day.

The presentation and personal touch they add when sending your photos is something you'd probably be hard pressed to find anywhere else.

I would definitely recommend them, and in fact Aaron is the photographer at my maid of honor's wedding. Thank you Aaron and Samantha for making the memories of our wedding day so special.

• Wedding: 01/15/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Aaron was an absolute delight to work with for our wedding. From the time we met him and booked his services he was nothing but professional and attentive. He always responded immediately to emails, which is something I came to appreciate when planning a wedding!

On our wedding day we were a pretty low key couple, and although we did have a big wedding, a lot of the photo extras were not important to us. We really appreciated Aaron because he "got" exactly what we wanted and executed it without question. He was there capturing every moment when we wanted, but at the same time was not in our face all day.

Our photos turned out absolutely fabulous. He did an excellent job capturing images of most of our guests at some point or another, as well as the special moments between the two of us and our immediate families. We are so happy with our wedding pictures and could not have asked for more.

The wedding photography business in San Diego seems to be quite a big and competitive market, and an expensive one at that. My hard work in searching paid off when I found Aaron. You really can not beat him for quality and price. You will not be disappointed!

• Wedding: 07/24/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Aaron is such a talented photographer, I'm amazed his prices are incredibly reasonable. Our wedding photos make us relive the day all over again, which is exactly what a good photographer should be able to do. The details and candid moments he captured are amazing! He will do whatever it takes to get the "perfect" shot and it shows in all of the pictures. Aaron has a laid back personality and made it easy to open up during our engagement session. He used a photojournalistic approach, which is exactly what we were looking for. We're so glad we went with AS photography to capture the little moments that defined our day.

• Wedding: 07/17/2010
4.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 3.5
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Aaron was very acommadating with any all the issues and rescheduals we had. he really worked to make things work for us. The pictures came out beautifully, he has a beautifull artistic touch that he brings to all his work. Overall a great a experience, and one that will help preserve the day forever.

• Wedding: 04/25/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Aaron was a wonderful part of our wedding day. We clicked with him right from the start, and felt like he really knew what we wanted in our wedding photos. He was very professional and invisible when he needed to be, but got some amazing shots of our wedding ceremony and reception. I'd recommend him to anyone who wants stuffy, posed shots kept to a minimum, and more shots of real live people and emotions.

• Wedding: 04/10/2010
4.6/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

I think Aaron was a really good photographer, our pictures came out great! The only regret i have is i wish there were more detail shots of our wedding. There were a lot of me and my husband (which was great) but it would have been nice to have some more shot of our guests or the little details etc. I did appreciate how fast he always got back to us if we had any questions. He was always a quick email away and that was really cool. Overall i was happy with the service we got :)

• Wedding: 03/14/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough good things about Aaron's work. In particular, the value for the quality of his work is amazing. You will be hard to find photographers of his talent at his price range -- I've seen many much less talented folks charging twice as much. We loved working with him and love every shot he took. The only thing other brides should know is that his style is very relaxed and creative photojournalism. If you are looking for a lot of traditional shots or focus on a lot of posed shots, then he is not for you.

• Wedding: 11/07/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I absolutely loved having AS Photography shoot my wedding and highly recommend his services. The pictures were amazing and Aaron was extremely easy and enjoyable to work with. You won't be dissapointed! I promise!

• Wedding: 10/17/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The greatest advice I would give to any bride is that the majority of the "stuff" you purchase (i.e. favors, programs, menu cards) will be thrown away and forgotten. The best investment which even to this day I feel was our most lucrative decision, was hiring Aaron as our photographer. Pictures last a lifetime, and if you're lucky enough to have someone as truly gifted as Aaron, who is not only able to systematically capture the $$ shots but also those intimate moments which will continue to retell your story long after your special day sets.

Aaron is not over the top calculated where your pictures resemble the same ordinary wedding photos you'll see all over countless bridal bazaars...he's all about capturing those moments which best reflect your personality. I shopped around for months before I finally found Aaron. He was actually referred by another photographer who said she'd only trust him to do her wedding. His packages and pricing is affordable and worth every penny. He was able to get my images to me within a couple weeks after my wedding day and was great at getting back to me with any questions that I had. Before my day, we went over a tentative time line which saved us the anxiety of trying to situate everything the day of. He really was able to anticipate the series of events of my wedding day and make sure he captured everything that I felt was extra special. 100% Professional and hands down best photographer in San Diego. Check out his blog www.iheartas.com/blog.

• Wedding: 08/01/2009
Services Used: Photography, Videography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

AS Photography did a wonderful job of capturing our wedding day. I gave a 5 out of 5 for value for cost, but honestly, I didn't even shop around - I liked his work and hired him on the spot, so I don't really know if that's accurate. It was worth every penny, though.

• Wedding: 04/05/2009
619-750-4304
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards