art"Z"engraving/Artemeus Design

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I bought my cake topper(s) from this vendor and they were so pleasant about doing a custom design and the smaller toppers for my smaller cakes. Beautiful work and wonderful communication and customer service!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

We ordered a cake topper, flutes, and cutting board from Debbie. They came out better than we could have expected. We came to her with our own design and she was able to easily incorporate it into her existing items. Although we haven't had an official unveiling of the items at our wedding yet, the people we've shown the topper to have been amazed at how beautiful and cool it looks! I'd also recommend getting the illuminated topper - it makes what is already a beautiful piece even more outstanding.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts
Profile Picture
Jenny
1 Review
02/23/2012

My cake topper is beautiful, she worked with me and created exactly what I wanted! Great communication!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

I am so happy with my service. If I could give you a higher rating, I would. You are amazing. The cake topper turned out to be amazing. Everyone adored it. You are so talented. We are so appreciative of your work and your communication. Thank you so much. The cake topper definitely was one of the most important things at the wedding, and we loved it! In fact, we have decided to keep it as a keepsake from the wedding! Thanks!!!!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Came out better then we expected. It make our wedding cake memorable.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

vendor does excellent work! very beautiful custom pieces. I will continue to buy from over and over again!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

I had emailed Debbie with 3 differnt designs I had in mind and she made mock ups and emailed them back to me very fast. She is very flexible and open to ideas. Very nice to do business with. It took no time at all for it to come in the mail. It was AWSOME, I couldnt have asked for better. They even include a stand with it in case you need it. I would definately recommend to any one for a unique and personalized keepsake. Thanks soooo much Debbie!!!!!
I will be posting pictures as soon as I get them back.
Kim

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

I emailed Debbie with my vision of what I wanted in a cake topper. I had two that I had found online that I liked and asked her if she could combine the two, well she did and she did an AMAZING job! I got so many compliments on it and everyone loved the light up base! She made my cake really pop with the awesome topper she made for me :) She also made my groomsmen gifts which were beer mugs with their names engraved on them! They were heavy duty mugs! better than I would get by ordering off some website! Her prices are great and you defiently get good quality products! She is also wonderful to work with! Thanks Debbie!