ARTISTIC CAKES

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I originally found Martha on the wedding wire and I was a little hesitant at first because I didn't know her, but I saw all of her ratings on the website and I figured I would at least see what her services she would offer. When I first met Martha, she made me feel so welcomed and had a sense that I knew her for many years even though we were strangers. She is the most down to earth person you will ever meet. Her prices are amazing and willing to help you in anyway as if you were a personal family member of hers. Her designs are gorgeous and on top of that I got so many compliments on how the cake was so delicious. Mind you my husband and I are not cake people at all by any means, and her cake was delicious. I would absolutely recommend Martha to anyone and everyone that is out there, you will be making a mistake if you don't go with Martha. I'm trying to find reasons like birthday parties or other events just so that I could use Martha's services again. Martha is not only a great cake maker but most importantly an overall great person. Couldn't be more please in the choice we went with Martha.

ARTISTIC CAKES responded with the following comments:

Thank you my dear Silvia for your great review, for me was a pleasure to work with Tim and you, you were a great couple and I am very happy to know I will see you next year for your top tier Anniversary.

All my best for Tim and you, thank you, Martha.

Faith
10/19/2014

Our experience with Martha was amazing! Martha is so sweet and she really took the time to make sure our wedding cake was perfect. I am so pleased with her professionalism and her kindness. Martha truly has a beautiful heart and this transpires into her cakes. We got tons of compliments on the cake from family and friends. Thank you Martha for helping to make out wedding memorable. I highly recommend Martha and I will definitely be a repeat customer. Her cakes are so delicious!

ARTISTIC CAKES responded with the following comments:

Thank you my love, was a real pleasure to work with you because you also are very sweet...!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

When it comes to quality and good customer service Martha is your gal!!

Date of the event: Oct 18, 2014
What we ordered: Wedding Cake (Coconut Cake, Pina Colada Filling, Chantilly Crème.

Not an exaggeration: When you enter into the world Martha “artistic cakes” it will leave you mind blown. Martha is the type of vendor that will go far and beyond for you. She takes great pride and confidence in her art that it makes you feel like she is making a wedding cake for her own wedding. She uses high quality breads, fillings, and crèmes. Nothing less than perfect!

My guests were mind blown by the fact it was a real cake due to how beautiful it appeared! When they tasted our wedding cake they praising the symphony of taste and textures. Many were saying how it was the best cake they have ever tasted. Those known for not having a sweet tooth asked for seconds! What I loved about Martha compared to other vendors is that she was always available for questions through email, text, or phone call. She is open to designs, different flavors, and is budget friendly.

ARTISTIC CAKES responded with the following comments:

Same so much Dybra for your excellent review, I had a real pleasure to meet your family and beside I always try to do my best for me your cake was a challenge because was my first one at the COCO PALM..!! and you know that is one of my preferred restaurants.

Hope I see you again...!!

Recently Married

Our cake/experience for our wedding could not have been more perfect. Martha was extremely kind and helpful throughout the entire process. The cake was decorated beautifully and was so delicious that we will remember it forever.

We will be customers of Artistic Cakes for all of our occasions from this point forward. Great price, great service and most of all a great cake! Thank you!!!

ARTISTIC CAKES responded with the following comments:

Thanks Daniel very much for your great review here and yelp..!
For me was a real pleasure to work with Mary and you because you are and adorable couple. I hope to see you again for other occasion.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Martha provided us with at beautiful cake for our wedding. We had a 3-tier cake with 2 different fillings in the main cake and 1 additional flavor for the sheet cake. From the beginning Martha was very quick and responsive through emails. Additionally, she was very flexible for in-person meet ups. For my cake I wanted a nature inspired cake and Martha took the images I provided her and combined all the elements I liked from each. Also she worked really hard to provide us with the best cake within budget and she very straight forward with how much things cost. Everyone at the wedding said that the cake was delicious, generous portions and the cake was very moist. I even had people attempting to go for 2nd for cake.

ARTISTIC CAKES responded with the following comments:

Thank so much Donna for your great review. Was very nice to work with your now husband and you and I am very happy to know every body like your cake.

Best, Martha.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We were super happy with Martha and her services. She is very professional and such an artist. From the first time I contacted her through email, the cake tasting, follow-ups and my wedding day, we felt very comfortable and trusted that she would deliver nothing but excellence. We never once felt nervous about what the finish product would look like. My wedding cake came out so beautiful and it was so delicious. My guests really enjoyed it that they devoured the whole thing. I had an outdoor reception and the cake held up very well through out the evening. It looked so beautiful and classy. Overall this lady is wonderful at what she does; making cakes is definitely her artistic skill. Thank you Martha!!!!!!!

ARTISTIC CAKES responded with the following comments:

Thanks Anny...!! I really enjoyed working with you ...!! your husband and you are both a sweet heart and made very easy all the process.
Hope I see you again.

Kristen
07/27/2014

When I first met Martha, she was warm and inviting. This is the first time I get married and wasn't quite sure what to do or what I wanted. I gave Martha my ideas of how I envisioned my cake and she helped me put it together. Martha was eager to give her recommendations and ideas and really helped me put the perfect wedding cake together. Every cake she make is personalized and unique for every client. She truly lives up to the title of Artistic Cakes and puts her heart into anything she makes and works with all budgets. She brought my dream cake to life and tasted absolutely amazing. She uses top quality ingredients and a variety of flavors. She had my guests asking for more cake. I would recommend Artistic Cakes to ANYONE. My husband and I will calling her for ALL our special events, most likely for all our cakes. Thank you Martha for making the wedding cake of our dreams.

ARTISTIC CAKES responded with the following comments:

Thank you very much my dear Kristen, was a pleasure to work with you and made the cake you were dreaming for.

All the best, Martha

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Martha is the best! I am so happy that we went with her. I planned my wedding from another state so it was very important for me to have good communication through email, text, and phone. Martha was so easy to contact. Believe all these reviews. You will not go wrong if you hire Martha. My cake was both beautiful and delicious. I got multiple compliments from family and friends that it was one of the best cakes they had at a wedding. My brother-in-law who is very critical was the first to compliment how delicious the cake tasted. That really meant a lot.

Not only is Martha a wonderful person, but you can tell she loves what she does. My first phone conversation with her lasted about 1 hour as she described the different types of cakes and icing. I knew that she was the one to bake my cake after that phone conversation.

Don't waste your time with other cake vendors. Her prices are affordable and the customer service is more than 5 stars. I'll be hiring Martha in the future for special events and referring her to others if they need a special cake or desserts.

ARTISTIC CAKES responded with the following comments:

Thanks sooooooooooooooo much....!! my dear Angelica.
I did any thing you deserved.
I appreciated very much you took the time to write me an excellent review.
I wish you all the best and happiness for ever...! Martha

Cora and Patrick
07/12/2014

Wedding cake came out just like I wanted, even better than I expected. Quality service, very friendly, and great communication. Flavors of cake were amazing !!

ARTISTIC CAKES responded with the following comments:

Thanks Cora, was a pleasure to work with you and make your vintage wedding cake, I really enjoyed the design.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Martha is the nicest lady in the world. . She made us such a beautiful cake that was so delicious we had so many comments on it that people really enjoyed it.

ARTISTIC CAKES responded with the following comments:

Thank you Adriana, I am glad you liked your cake...all the best, Martha.

Stacey
06/21/2014

I am not living in LA but my husbands family is from there so we had our wedding there. Unfortunately I had to do all my planning via email and phone calls but working with Martha made everything so much smoother. I literally sent her a picture of the perfect cake I wanted & as I sat down at my reception at the bridal table I looked across the room and saw the most beautiful cake ever. I almost cried at how perfect it was. I couldn't be more thankful for such an amazing cake. It received so many compliments of looks and taste! It was truly wonderful!

ARTISTIC CAKES responded with the following comments:

Thanks Stacey very much for your great review. I am very happy to know that you like the cake and beside I try to please every body I make sure to do my best when the bride is abroad.

Madison
06/07/2014

Martha was amazing to work with and her cake was delicious! She made the zombie wedding cake of my dreams come true!

ARTISTIC CAKES responded with the following comments:

Thanks Madison was very nice to work with such a nice young couple with a very interested theme.
All the best, Martha

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Martha was absolutely amazing to work with. My wedding was on June 7th, 2014.

She did such an incredible job with our 7 tier wedding cake! My guest are still talking about it! Soooo many of my guest have told me they had 2-3 servings that night and family and friends are dying to order from her. Martha has already gained customers with my family. My mom loved her cakes so much that we hired her for my Brother's baby shower cake 06/21, which by the way was a total success! Martha is just such a sweetheart and has incredible talent for baking!!! Her cakes just have amazing flavor and are so moist and delicious!! & Martha is so flexible and definitely will do whatever it takes to make your vision a reality. My husband and I absolutely loooove her cakes. She has definitely earned her way into our new family baker. :)

ARTISTIC CAKES responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much Vanessa for your great review...!! Your cake was a challenge for me but I did it...! Was a pleasure to met your hole family but specially your now husband and you .. I know I will see you often and I am very happy for that...!

Recently Married

Martha is nothing short of a miracle worker with cake. My wedding was just a few weeks ago at the Nixon Library and we ordered a 4 tier cake - vanilla cake with raspberry mousse filling and a frosting to die for. Martha's cake is super delicious everyone is still talking about how beautiful and scrumptious the cake was!! So many guests told me it was the most beautiful and delicious cake they have ever had at a wedding!!

It all started months ago when I contacted Martha via email. Right away she emailed me back and we were able to schedule a meeting. Martha is super flexible and we were able to meet on a Sunday at her beautiful home. She had a store front but was closed on Sunday's and was kind enough to open her home to me on a Sunday. At our first meeting I felt as though I knew Martha for ages! She really knows how to make you feel special and her enthusiasm for what she does and your event will make you want to work with her right away. The quality of her cake, frosting and fillings surpassed all the other vendors I went too and she was the third vendor I scheduled a meeting with. On top of it all her pricing was fabulous - she was able to give me a great quote on the cake and I was very surprised at how it compared to the other vendors but this is because Martha is such a smart business women and she knows how to keep her overheads down and pass the saving on to her customers. She is also very, very generous - she gave me so many freebies that all other vendors wanted to nickel and dime me for.

I really cannot say enough about Martha and her cake quality. There is no one else that can combine such beauty in a cake with an amazing taste that you and your guests will not forget. I promise you that Martha is the BEST choice for a cake supplier that you will find for your event.

Thank you Martha for the gorgeous cake you made that helped to make our wedding day beautiful and memorable!! We love you!!

ARTISTIC CAKES responded with the following comments:

My dear Sufiya, thanks so much for had been taking your time in writing such a big review, in really appreciate that and I want you to know that also I had a great time working with you and your wedding style.
Hope I can see you again because you are a kind of a bride to remember for ever.

Recently Married

Martha did a great job on my wedding cake. I asked her a simple cake yet she made it very special on my big day. It was very beautiful cake, it's appetizing and so yummy. Even the guests recignized it. Also, she created my cupcakes unique. You will love Martha and agree with me, should you consider her in your next event.

ARTISTIC CAKES responded with the following comments:

Thanks Cathy for your great review, was a pleasure working with you all...!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Artistic Cakes was an absolute Godsend! Despite our short notice, Martha provided an absolutely beautiful cake for my wedding. From the moment I met Martha, she was a pleasure to work with.

What is so notable about Martha was the time frame in which she worked to provide our wedding cake... She crafted a beautiful cake on such short notice, and after meeting her, I didn’t have a single double about the cake that I was to receive. Delivery was prompt and the cake arrived in perfect condition. Martha helped set up the cake and even helped resolve table issues. The cake was the focal point of the room (besides the bride and groom of course). It was beautiful. Martha is truly passionate about what she does, and does her best to ensure the customers are happy. Cake tasting with Martha was a great experience also.

I highly recommend artistic cakes- Martha is professional, and vivacious! Not to mention her cakes are absolutely delicious, look beautiful, taste is great, and the price is less to half the cost of other bakeries. She made us the perfect cake and it was exactly as I had hoped for. All around A+ and 5 stars, I highly recommend to future customers and especially any bride to be.