ARTISTIC CAKES

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I can't tell you how happy I am with Martha's work! She made the most gorgeous/delicious Tiffany & Co cake for our engagement party. I literally cried when I received it, it was perfect! Martha is such a sweet woman who takes great pride in her creativity. She has a gift, her cakes say it all! She went above & beyond and added some touches that were just perfect for our theme. I highly recommend her for your special occasion! You will not be disappointed.

ARTISTIC CAKES responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much my dear Sam for your great review, you are such a sweet young lady that I enjoyed very much working with your theme but specially with you. Hope in the near future we can work together again, thanks so much for sharing with me your bridal shower picture your fiancee and you are a beautiful couple. Also thanks for the plant and your lovely thanks card.

Cynthia
03/21/2015

Martha was very personable and professional!!! The cake tasting was fun but the cake on the day of the wedding was MAGNIFICENT!!! The details were delicate yet intricate and the cake was DELICIOUS!! All our guests complimented the masterpiece, not to mention the bride and groom were very happy and satisfied!!! A million thank you's to Martha & Artistic Cakes!!!! ❤️❤️

ARTISTIC CAKES responded with the following comments:

Dear Cynthia thanks so much for your great review..!! :) I had a great pleasure working with your daughters, now husband and especially you plus the rest of the family.
Thanks for your cake order..! All the best, Martha.

JULIE
12/13/2014

My Wedding happened within 2 months. Coming down to the wire I forgot to order my cake. A friend suggested Martha because her cakes were amazing. Really what can you do with CAKE. Well, I trusted my friend contacted Martha and I ordered my cake unseen and not tasted by me. She made EXACTLY what I wanted simple and elegant with the colors of my wedding. The taste of the CAKE WAS AMAZING!! I had no idea cake could taste so good and to top it off, the price was about $500 less than what I thought I was going to have to pay for over 100 guest. I still have not met Martha, even though she traveled 30 miles to deliver my cake and put the topper on, but I can tell you her cake and the value you get for that cake is value plus!!

ARTISTIC CAKES responded with the following comments:

Thanks Julie so much...! for your great review, was a pleasure working with you from the distance and I appreciated very much Maggie recommendation.
Hope I can serve you again...!

Best, Martha.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

In LOVE with Marthas cakes! She designed our wedding cake and it was absolutely gorgeous! It was stunning and people thought it was fake! Not only was it stunning it tasted delicious! We went with her Rasberry filling and it made my tummy oh so happy! Every single guest raved about the cake. We had a sheet left over and people were asking if they can take some home.

Marths is very attentive and gets every detail down. She is quick to respond to emails and calls. She works with your budget and suggests ideas that you would have never thought of. She also gives you options as to what she could do in place of something else or where to get things (brooches, flowers, etc) that could be within your budget. She is truly the best and I will deff keep in her in the books for our next event!

ARTISTIC CAKES responded with the following comments:

Thank you Jessica for your great review, I loved working with you and always is a pleasure to get cake orders from your sweet family.
I wish you all the best...!
Martha

Private User
Recently Married

Martha's experience and flexibility was the perfect match for us. She takes her time in knowing what is it that the couple wants. Her attention to detail and her passion for great looking and tasting cake was a hit at the wedding. We got a carrot cake with piña colada filling and it couldn't have tasted better. We were really lucky to have found her. Her personality also made this part of wedding planning enjoyable.

ARTISTIC CAKES responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much Angeles for your great review also I enjoyed very much working with both of you. You are one of my sweetest couple.!
Ah !! thanks so much for Jacqueline recommendation, she already booked me.
I wish you all the best ..!

Martha

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I originally found Martha on the wedding wire and I was a little hesitant at first because I didn't know her, but I saw all of her ratings on the website and I figured I would at least see what her services she would offer. When I first met Martha, she made me feel so welcomed and had a sense that I knew her for many years even though we were strangers. She is the most down to earth person you will ever meet. Her prices are amazing and willing to help you in anyway as if you were a personal family member of hers. Her designs are gorgeous and on top of that I got so many compliments on how the cake was so delicious. Mind you my husband and I are not cake people at all by any means, and her cake was delicious. I would absolutely recommend Martha to anyone and everyone that is out there, you will be making a mistake if you don't go with Martha. I'm trying to find reasons like birthday parties or other events just so that I could use Martha's services again. Martha is not only a great cake maker but most importantly an overall great person. Couldn't be more please in the choice we went with Martha.

ARTISTIC CAKES responded with the following comments:

Thank you my dear Silvia for your great review, for me was a pleasure to work with Tim and you, you were a great couple and I am very happy to know I will see you next year for your top tier Anniversary.

All my best for Tim and you, thank you, Martha.

Faith
10/19/2014

Our experience with Martha was amazing! Martha is so sweet and she really took the time to make sure our wedding cake was perfect. I am so pleased with her professionalism and her kindness. Martha truly has a beautiful heart and this transpires into her cakes. We got tons of compliments on the cake from family and friends. Thank you Martha for helping to make out wedding memorable. I highly recommend Martha and I will definitely be a repeat customer. Her cakes are so delicious!

ARTISTIC CAKES responded with the following comments:

Thank you my love, was a real pleasure to work with you because you also are very sweet...!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

When it comes to quality and good customer service Martha is your gal!!

Date of the event: Oct 18, 2014 What we ordered: Wedding Cake (Coconut Cake, Pina Colada Filling, Chantilly Crème.

Not an exaggeration: When you enter into the world Martha “artistic cakes” it will leave you mind blown. Martha is the type of vendor that will go far and beyond for you. She takes great pride and confidence in her art that it makes you feel like she is making a wedding cake for her own wedding. She uses high quality breads, fillings, and crèmes. Nothing less than perfect!

My guests were mind blown by the fact it was a real cake due to how beautiful it appeared! When they tasted our wedding cake they praising the symphony of taste and textures. Many were saying how it was the best cake they have ever tasted. Those known for not having a sweet tooth asked for seconds! What I loved about Martha compared to other vendors is that she was always available for questions through email, text, or phone call. She is open to designs, different flavors, and is budget friendly.

ARTISTIC CAKES responded with the following comments:

Same so much Dybra for your excellent review, I had a real pleasure to meet your family and beside I always try to do my best for me your cake was a challenge because was my first one at the COCO PALM..!! and you know that is one of my preferred restaurants.

Hope I see you again...!!

Private User
Recently Married

Our cake/experience for our wedding could not have been more perfect. Martha was extremely kind and helpful throughout the entire process. The cake was decorated beautifully and was so delicious that we will remember it forever.

We will be customers of Artistic Cakes for all of our occasions from this point forward. Great price, great service and most of all a great cake! Thank you!!!

ARTISTIC CAKES responded with the following comments:

Thanks Daniel very much for your great review here and yelp..!
For me was a real pleasure to work with Mary and you because you are and adorable couple. I hope to see you again for other occasion.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Martha provided us with at beautiful cake for our wedding. We had a 3-tier cake with 2 different fillings in the main cake and 1 additional flavor for the sheet cake. From the beginning Martha was very quick and responsive through emails. Additionally, she was very flexible for in-person meet ups. For my cake I wanted a nature inspired cake and Martha took the images I provided her and combined all the elements I liked from each. Also she worked really hard to provide us with the best cake within budget and she very straight forward with how much things cost. Everyone at the wedding said that the cake was delicious, generous portions and the cake was very moist. I even had people attempting to go for 2nd for cake.

ARTISTIC CAKES responded with the following comments:

Thank so much Donna for your great review. Was very nice to work with your now husband and you and I am very happy to know every body like your cake.

Best, Martha.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We were super happy with Martha and her services. She is very professional and such an artist. From the first time I contacted her through email, the cake tasting, follow-ups and my wedding day, we felt very comfortable and trusted that she would deliver nothing but excellence. We never once felt nervous about what the finish product would look like. My wedding cake came out so beautiful and it was so delicious. My guests really enjoyed it that they devoured the whole thing. I had an outdoor reception and the cake held up very well through out the evening. It looked so beautiful and classy. Overall this lady is wonderful at what she does; making cakes is definitely her artistic skill. Thank you Martha!!!!!!!

ARTISTIC CAKES responded with the following comments:

Thanks Anny...!! I really enjoyed working with you ...!! your husband and you are both a sweet heart and made very easy all the process.
Hope I see you again.

Kristen
07/27/2014

When I first met Martha, she was warm and inviting. This is the first time I get married and wasn't quite sure what to do or what I wanted. I gave Martha my ideas of how I envisioned my cake and she helped me put it together. Martha was eager to give her recommendations and ideas and really helped me put the perfect wedding cake together. Every cake she make is personalized and unique for every client. She truly lives up to the title of Artistic Cakes and puts her heart into anything she makes and works with all budgets. She brought my dream cake to life and tasted absolutely amazing. She uses top quality ingredients and a variety of flavors. She had my guests asking for more cake. I would recommend Artistic Cakes to ANYONE. My husband and I will calling her for ALL our special events, most likely for all our cakes. Thank you Martha for making the wedding cake of our dreams.

ARTISTIC CAKES responded with the following comments:

Thank you very much my dear Kristen, was a pleasure to work with you and made the cake you were dreaming for.

All the best, Martha

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Martha is the best! I am so happy that we went with her. I planned my wedding from another state so it was very important for me to have good communication through email, text, and phone. Martha was so easy to contact. Believe all these reviews. You will not go wrong if you hire Martha. My cake was both beautiful and delicious. I got multiple compliments from family and friends that it was one of the best cakes they had at a wedding. My brother-in-law who is very critical was the first to compliment how delicious the cake tasted. That really meant a lot.

Not only is Martha a wonderful person, but you can tell she loves what she does. My first phone conversation with her lasted about 1 hour as she described the different types of cakes and icing. I knew that she was the one to bake my cake after that phone conversation.

Don't waste your time with other cake vendors. Her prices are affordable and the customer service is more than 5 stars. I'll be hiring Martha in the future for special events and referring her to others if they need a special cake or desserts.

ARTISTIC CAKES responded with the following comments:

Thanks sooooooooooooooo much....!! my dear Angelica.
I did any thing you deserved.
I appreciated very much you took the time to write me an excellent review.
I wish you all the best and happiness for ever...! Martha

Cora and Patrick
07/12/2014

Wedding cake came out just like I wanted, even better than I expected. Quality service, very friendly, and great communication. Flavors of cake were amazing !!

ARTISTIC CAKES responded with the following comments:

Thanks Cora, was a pleasure to work with you and make your vintage wedding cake, I really enjoyed the design.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Martha is the nicest lady in the world. . She made us such a beautiful cake that was so delicious we had so many comments on it that people really enjoyed it.

ARTISTIC CAKES responded with the following comments:

Thank you Adriana, I am glad you liked your cake...all the best, Martha.

Stacey
06/21/2014

I am not living in LA but my husbands family is from there so we had our wedding there. Unfortunately I had to do all my planning via email and phone calls but working with Martha made everything so much smoother. I literally sent her a picture of the perfect cake I wanted & as I sat down at my reception at the bridal table I looked across the room and saw the most beautiful cake ever. I almost cried at how perfect it was. I couldn't be more thankful for such an amazing cake. It received so many compliments of looks and taste! It was truly wonderful!

ARTISTIC CAKES responded with the following comments:

Thanks Stacey very much for your great review. I am very happy to know that you like the cake and beside I try to please every body I make sure to do my best when the bride is abroad.