Artistic Blossoms Floral Design Studio
Floral design inspired by you!
162 Newbury Street

(4.8/5.0)
Flexibility:

Sort By:

Private User 1 Reviews
Kelly and Camille were wonderful :)
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Artistic Blossoms did an amazing job! I couldn't wait to see their final design, and was super thrilled with the final product. My bouquet was so beautiful, and my girls' bouquets were just perfect. The flowers at the ceremony were gorgeous, and the table center pieces were exactly how I envisioned them. Thank you Kelly, Camille and the rest of the staff for making my day beautiful!
Wedding: 08/23/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Artistic Blossoms is the absolute best out there. Our flowers were GORGEOUS - we got compliments from everyone. All the pictures are stunning with the bouquets.
Wedding: 07/12/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We would recommend Artistic Blossoms without hesitation. Kelly and staff were able to take our brainstorm ideas and execute them beyond our expectations. Both the time and money spent were worth the compliments received from our guests and family on the big day. The room truly looked like a dream. At first glance the price may seem like a lot for one day, but they were worth every penny. The arrangements were flawless!!
Wedding: 07/03/2014

Private User 1 Reviews
Artistic Blossoms goes the extra mile by being on site to pin everyone properly. They also helped in the overall design of my tables from linen to candle light. They are very good at listening to your wishes and with trouble shooting when necessary.
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I cannot say enough about Artistic Blossoms. My flowers ended up being my favorite part of my wedding. They were PERFECT. Kelly, Camille, and Victoria are all the nicest people and so easy to work with. The full design appointment was really helpful-I explained to Kelly colors and styles I liked and she came up with such creative and beautiful ideas. They did flowers for the church, venue, and decorated my cake. I am still receiving compliments about the flowers. The bouquets, corsages, centerpieces, altar pieces, pew markers, cake were all amazing. Not only were all of the flowers beautiful, but I didn't have to worry about anything on the wedding day. The Artistic Blossoms team made sure everything went smoothly. I highly recommend this florist!!
Wedding: 06/14/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Kelly and Camille are amazing! They guided me through the flower design process with the utmost vision, creativity, and style. I recommend them highly and hope to work with them again for other events.
Wedding: 05/31/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Kelly and Camille were professional, helpful, and made my wedding flowers exactly what I wanted! I highly recommend them!
Wedding: 05/03/2014

Elana 3 Reviews
I can't say enough good things about Artistic Blossoms. From the first meeting to the big day, Kelly and Camille were amazing. My mom and I met with three other florists before choosing Artistic Blossoms, and they were all strong contenders, but none was as creative or as easy to work with as Kelly and Camille. Other florists would ask me what kinds of flowers I wanted or what I wanted the arrangements to look like, which, not knowing flowers, was a difficult question to answer! Plus, I could only refer to photos from magazines or online, but I wanted something different - not what you've seen in a million other weddings. Kelly and Camille simply got to know me and then figured out what I wanted. After talking to me and seeing a few photos I pulled from magazines, they totally understood the look I was going for - even though I couldn't even picture it myself! The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and unique - not boring or typical at all. I loved everything they did. Plus, 3+ weeks later, some of the flowers are still alive and well in a vase on my dining room table!

Kelly and Camille were also very accommodating. My mom made the chuppah canopy, and they did a chuppah assembly trial run with her before the wedding to make sure it would be structurally sound. Plus, they are just the nicest people and so wonderful to work with - doing the flowers was my favorite part of the planning process.

If you are debating Artistic Blossoms vs. another florist, don't even think about it! Artistic Blossoms is definitely the way to go!
Wedding: 11/09/2013

Private User 4 Reviews
I can't even begin to explain how perfect the flowers and chuppah were at our daughter's wedding! Kelly and Camille's creations created exactly the mood and feel for the wedding that we wanted. Kelly and Camille had an uncanny ability to elicit from my daughter her vision, while at the same time helping her move beyond preconceived ideas and pictures she found in magazines. The result fit her and her fiancé perfectly and in such a unique and creative way.

Camille and Kelly worked closely and patiently with us to make the chuppah work without any sagging. It was perfect!

We received so many compliments from our friends. From the beauty of the chuppah to the wonderful flower arrangements and even the flower on the napkin. A beautiful wedding is the sum of many small details and Artistic Blossoms got every one of them right! We were so pleased!

Not only was everything beautiful at the wedding, but Camille and Kelly were terrific to work with. They were good listeners, responsive, flexible and fun. My husband and I had a great time the day we went down to their studio to work on the chuppah. The confidence we felt working with them helped the whole experience be more relaxed. I can't say enough good things about Artistic Blossoms. If you get to work with them you are in luck.
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Kelly and Camille were absolutely wonderful to work with! They took great care in translating my likes and dislikes into a vision for my wedding. They were thoughtful, timely, professional, and creative. We couldn't have been happier with the way everything turned out, and all at a very reasonable cost. I highly recommend Artistic Blossoms for a wedding, or really any meaningful occasion!
Wedding: 10/12/2013

Gerri and... 2 Reviews
The flowers were spectacular!!! Kelly and Camille have such amazing talent, vision and artistic flair!! They knew exactly what we wanted and they ran with it. They were helpful in so many areas and had so many ideas, even beyond the flowers. Every detail was perfect and exactly what they had explained to us. The flowers were fresh and lasted long after the wedding day! They are experts in their field and we were blessed to have them help create a beautiful day! No worries with Kelly and Camille on your team- you will not be disappointed!! Thank you Kelly and Camille!!
Wedding: 10/05/2013

Private User 1 Reviews
I highly recommend Artistic Blossoms! Kelly and Camille are incredibly creative and talented. They were immediately able to translate our vision into a beautiful reality. Each aspect of their work was impeccable and we were thrilled with the end result.
Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Kelly and her team are absolutely AMAZING! I went into this wedding planning knowing absolutely NOTHING about flowers or what I wanted. I knew I wanted sunflowers and boy did she ever deliver! They were absolutely beautiful. My guests couldn't stop raving about the MASSIVE sunflowers that lined the archway during our ceremony and the beautiful centerpieces that she put together. MY bridal bouquet was everything I had dreamed and pictured in my mind. I would highly recommend using them for your wedding; I promise it will be perfect!
Wedding: 09/08/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I chose to work with Kelly and Camille for my floral needs because 6 years before she had provided the stunning florals for my sisters wedding as well as my cousins. So it seems only natural to keep it in the family. And am I glad I did. From day one when my mother and I met with Kelly she remembered my sister and the connection and was so glad to see us back to discuss the details of my wedding visions. Kelly and her team are not just florists but truly artists. My vision for centerpieces at my backyard tented reception was romantic, and antique bit fresh and summery and muted blush colors. So when I said I wanted to stack fresh peaches on antique trays Kelly made it happen and she adde stunning votive holders and various floral glass holders some long, short, hobnail, smooth, footed ect. It was so absolutely beautiful and everything I wanted. And last but not least my bridal bouquet was the most beautiful I had ever seen and although I am probably bias I had a number of people say the same thing. It was ivory and cream colors with the most stunning roses and gardenias. But the most special part was one single gardina that came from Kelly's garden that morning that she put in my bouquet so I would have a little something from her home with me. How sweet is that. I cannot say enough good about the amazing service, and product that come from artistic blossoms but also the joy they are to work with. I couldn't imagine my day being as beautiful as it was without Kelly and Camille and the whole team at artistic blossoms.
Wedding: 08/31/2013

Caitlin 5 Reviews
I loved my experience with Artistic Blossoms so much that I'm almost speechless. Working with Kelly Doloff and her daughter Camille was flawless every step of the way, and the flowers, my goodness, the flowers. Gorgeous.

I had my initial meeting with Camille in the Newbury Street location to go over what they had to offer, before we booked. I did LOADS of research on florists before choosing to check out Artistic Blossoms, so I already knew they were a contender, but wow, once I met Camille I was sold. My mother and I visited for the initial meeting, and when I first walked in the office was decorated so much in my taste I almost said yes without talking to anyone. By the time Camille finished talking to me about what I was looking for, and showing me photoss, my mom and I walked out the door and she was ready to have Camille and Kelly decorate each of our houses, every wedding and birthday party for the rest of our lives, ever.

From there, I set up a detail meeting with Kelly at the office in Marshfield and we went over every little detail I wanted. Kelly and Camille went out of their way to make me feel comfortable, to make sure everything would work out well, and to pick the right flowers for my tastes, the season, durability, etc. In addition, they never pushed anything expensive on me. My budget was strict every step of the way, and they were extremely respectful to that and worked to find the most gorgeous flowers they could and reuse ones when applicable. They also both made the whole process very clear from the beginning, so I knew what was coming, when things were due, and we had a clear path to success.

The day of the wedding when I first saw the flowers, I was speechless. They were incredible. I'm getting goosebumps thinking of them now. Then, I started yelling and jumping up and down at how much I loved them. Camille and Kelly also dropped off the bouquets personally, pinned each boutonniere. I could go on forever, but USE ARTISTIC BLOSSOMS!

Wedding: 08/24/2013
 617-429-9887
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire