Reviews (1)

• Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I had my wedding reception in the Artisphere Ballroom in May 2013 and it was fabulous. The whole art gallery is just wonderful and has such a great aesthetic. I love the whole vibe of the place.

Mahsa, our venue contact for the event, was wonderful. She was super responsive to all of our questions and requests.

Our venue rental came with two sound and lighting technicians (whom I didn't really notice during the reception, but the sound and lighting was great). We were able to talk to the technicians ahead of time and specify what type of lighting we wanted. We had live musicians, as well as a DJ, both of whom sounded amazing.

The venue has a preferred caterers list. I will say, that the caterer we chose kept telling us that the "load-in" for the venue was very difficult...our bill for the caterer was more expensive for this reason, but that's hardly the venue's fault. Just a warning, if you're on a tight budget.

Overall, Artisphere is a must-visit if you have some free time in Rosslyn. As far as wedding venues...it's beautiful, and the staff was great. However, it was clear that Artisphere doesn't specialize in wedding rentals and you might run into one or two difficulties for that reason.
Wedding: 05/11/2013
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
 703-875-1100
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire