Reviews (3)

• Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
I have been to several events at Artisphere, but we just had the pleasure of hosting our wedding at this awesome venue. Artisphere is an interesting, fun, and conveniently located venue, and we were happy to bring all of our friends and family from out of town there for our big day. The rental rates are reasonable for the DC area, and we feel good supporting a county-owned facility. The outdoor terrace was a lovely urban backdrop for our ceremony, and the ballroom offered a fun, lively atmosphere for our reception. Freedom Park, right next door, was a great location for our photos. The best part of hosting an event at Artisphere is the professional, friendly, and super-nice staff, who went above and beyond to make our day great, especially Jasmine, our event coordinator and George, the tech director. We couldn't have asked for a better place for our wedding, and I would highly recommend to any engaged couple looking for a fun, unique wedding venue.
Wedding: 06/08/2014
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0

Tim 2 Reviews
Totally amazing and inspiring venue in the heart of Arlington, seriously, can you ask for more? The Artisphere is an art gallery and event space in Roslyn, just across the bridge from Georgetown, a block away from the metro, and steps to the fantastic Le Méridien Arlington. During the entire planning process, Jasmine, George and the superb team at the Artisphere made each step nearly effortless - something everyone needs when planning a wedding. Their attention to detail, especially during setup, created a magical venue for an even more magical evening.

If we were going to do the whole thing over again with an unlimited budget I would have the reception on the International Space Station (just because it's cool) but if that were booked we'd have it at the Artisphere again!
Wedding: 11/02/2013
5.0/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I had my wedding reception in the Artisphere Ballroom in May 2013 and it was fabulous. The whole art gallery is just wonderful and has such a great aesthetic. I love the whole vibe of the place.

Mahsa, our venue contact for the event, was wonderful. She was super responsive to all of our questions and requests.

Our venue rental came with two sound and lighting technicians (whom I didn't really notice during the reception, but the sound and lighting was great). We were able to talk to the technicians ahead of time and specify what type of lighting we wanted. We had live musicians, as well as a DJ, both of whom sounded amazing.

The venue has a preferred caterers list. I will say, that the caterer we chose kept telling us that the "load-in" for the venue was very difficult...our bill for the caterer was more expensive for this reason, but that's hardly the venue's fault. Just a warning, if you're on a tight budget.

Overall, Artisphere is a must-visit if you have some free time in Rosslyn. As far as wedding venues...it's beautiful, and the staff was great. However, it was clear that Artisphere doesn't specialize in wedding rentals and you might run into one or two difficulties for that reason.
Wedding: 05/11/2013
 703-875-1100
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire