Ariston Flowers

Ariston Flowers

New york, NY
212.929.4226
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Ariston Flowers was an absolute pleasure to work with. They, in particular John, were extremely flexible, responsive and very catering to my needs. John helped turn my vision into a reality and made the day absolutely perfect for us. Everyone kept commenting on the bouquets, the center pieces and even the floral headpieces for the flower girls.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Recently Married

Ariston Flowers went above and beyond to achieve perfection at my wedding in November at the Essex House. My husband and I worked with Theodore. He was so professional and always got back to us promptly and was great about scheduling meetings and working with us even when we made changes to our original plans. On the day of my wedding, I was blown away with how beautiful the high centerpieces were in the ballroom. In addition, my bouquet and our chuppah were gorgeous. I was so thrilled with how everything turned out and I could not have been happier about our experience with Theodore and Ariston Flowers. I would recommend them 1000%. Thank you to Theodore and Ariston Flowers for helping to create my fairytale wedding.

Services Used: Flowers

Theo and his team were amazing! From the pre-planning to the wedding day, everything was seamless! Everything looked so beautiful and we highly recommend Ariston Florist for future events!

Services Used: Flowers

About a month before my wedding I decided to go to to a few florists for quotes on some centerpieces. I walked into about 3 different ones before Ariston and I wasn't happy. I then went to Ariston and the place is GORGEOUS. I spoke with one of the owners and I told him what I wanted and what my strict budget was. He worked perfectly around my budget and we actually came up under! I had very simple sunflower centerpieces and everyone loved them! They were also very easy for the guests to take with them. Thank you Ariston! Perfect service, absolutely would recommend to anyone, especially if you were a indecisive last minute bride like I was. Thank you again!

Recently Married

Ariston Florist did a great job with our flowers, our centerpieces were beautiful. Their responsiveness when it came to emails was spotty, however. Often times, I had to track them down to set up appointments. Overall, when we did meet with Ariston Florist all of our questions were answered. In addition, Ariston was very flexible when it came to negotiating- we got everything we had discussed for the wedding. All flowers were delivered on time - our wedding was made even more lovely by the services of Ariston Florist!

Services Used: Flowers

Antonis is the most easy to work with vendor I had involved in my wedding! He was detailed, prompt, and always willing to work around my ever-changing visions. My wedding was a dream come true and the flowers set the scene for all of it!

Recently Married

Ariston created a gorgeous setting for my May 31, 2014 wedding in Manhattan!

I worked with John, who was very patient and responsive throughout the entire planning process. In particular, I appreciated that John provided his honest opinion about which flowers/arrangements would work best during the season, venue, and most importantly, with my budget.

Ariston provided flowers for the bridal party, the ceremony (including chuppah), and the cocktail hour, reception and outdoor spaces. The delivery and set-up was seamless, and the floral arrangements were truly outstanding. We created a soft, garden-like look with roses, peonies, hydrangeas, ivy, and willow in various interpretations throughout the event. Simply gorgeous.

I believe John and Ariston went above and beyond what I contracted for to deliver a spectacular evening!

Wedding, May 31, 2014 New York City

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers
1+ year ago

Loved dealing directly with the florist and not a go between. They made one of a kind arrangements, suggested where to go for linens, and delivered a magical event. They made arrangements for the cocktail area, seating card area, reception tables, and also our ceremony. We had a couple of meetings to discuss the plans and they showed what the arrangements would like. There were no surprises, other than how great everything looked.

Services Used: Flowers

They do incredible floral work. Artiston Florist has been around for many years and they have great experience. Excellent customer service!!!

Sam
12/27/2013

This was the perfect florist for my NYC wedding...The flowers turned out amazing and the price was very reasonable...They made everything so easy!

4.3

Theo was our contact and he was not only responsive but open to our needs. He reviewed our suggestions and provided samples for bouquets, table centerpieces, etc. Also, when I noticed that the ribbon color was off on two bouquets, he ran back over to my hotel to modify. I would highly recommend them.

Albana
09/28/2013

The floral arrangements on our Wedding day were the most beautiful arrangements I have ever seen at a wedding! I would recommend Ariston to everyone who wants the best quality and most of all an honest florist!

Services Used: Flowers

Ariston Florist did an impeccable job with the flowers at our wedding. We have used them for many occasions prior, and I knew that they made the most beautiful floral arrangements which I would want for my wedding.

We had such a specific idea in mind, and yet they pulled it all together, bringing the desired natural and romantic feel to life on the deck where we got married and within the reception large room. They even met my high demands for specific colors, including purple, white, and even black. Ariston florists met my every wish and desire and provided such gorgeous and aesthetically pleasing arrangements that even surpassed what I could imagine. Moreover, Guests informed me that they even argued over the centerpieces and the bouquets at the end of the night, further attesting to their beauty.

For a professional and beautiful presentation of flowers, we absolutely recommend Ariston Florists.

Dorothea
09/07/2013

John was so professional and was able to pinpoint exactly what we wanted. I was super happy with the outcome and people to this day commented on how beautiful it was. Although quite pricey, you do get what you pay for and is able to work with you before, during and after the wedding to figure out exactly what you want. A true artist!

1+ year ago

Great to work with and did a beautiful job with our bouquets and floral arrangements.

Services Used: Flowers

Love the service and the quality was AAA a bit pricey