Ariel Music and Events

World Class Music and Event Services

329 Highland Street
Cresskill, NJ 07626 | map
Agency or Band: Band
Band size: Large (6+ musicians)
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Big Band, Classic Rock, Cou...
Quality of Service:
(5.0 / 5.0)
Responsiveness:
(5.0 / 5.0)
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing!!!! Ariel truly exceeded our expectations. They were so accommodating and made sure the reception went exactly how we wanted. They kept people dancing and made sure to work the crowd in the most perfect way. The music wasn't too loud during dinner service and the variety they played was enjoyed by all of our guests. Our guests loved them so much, they chanted for one more song at the end of the night and the band did it!! People continue to comment how amazing Ariel was. Thank you!!!!!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I highly recommend Ariel Entertainment for your wedding. Their talent is outstanding, their set list is extensive and flexible, and they know how to get people on the dance floor and keep them there all night! Great music makes for a memorable occasion and you just can't go wrong with Ariel. We have hired them twice now for both our sons' weddings (one in CT, one in NY) and friends in Boston engaged Ariel for their son's wedding having experienced Ariel's wonderful entertainment at our first event. I'd encourage anyone looking for a very special wedding band to check out Ariel. You'll be so glad you did,

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music, Unique Services (Other)
Janet
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Liz from Ariel music was a true professional and a pleasure to deal with. TNT surpassed our expectations and had the dance floor hopping all night. From young to old everyone was dancing and we are still receiving compliments months later! Hire them---we loved Nick and all of TNT!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Patrick
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Liz from Ariel Music was a pleasure to deal with and our band, TNT, surpassed our expectations. They had our guests from young to old on their feet the whole time. We are still getting compliments months out! They really helped make our reception a memorable fun filled celebration.

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Patrick
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We hired Ariel to perform at our wedding (ceremony, jazz trio for cocktail hour, and 8 pieces for reception) and they were Amazing with a capital A. From the beginning, Elizabeth was super responsive and helpful. Her advise throughout was professional and spot on from the song selections to the schedule of events. On the day, the band was professional, technically perfect, and such a good good time! Not to mention that their range is so wide--what can't they do well? They got even the biggest wallflowers out on the floor (old and young) without drowning out talking during the meal. We have received countless compliments on Ariel. They really made the evening. I wholeheartedly recommend them.

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
Lauren
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great band, very thorough in preparations. Performers are fantastic and everybody loved the music.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Ariel Music and Events was outstanding in every way. So easy to communicate with before hand, and once the night arrived, they were amazing. Their play list was perfect. The entire crowd was on the dance floor the whole time they played. The energy was fantastic, the singing amazing. Everyone is asking how we found them! We were so lucky to have them and they made it the best wedding ever!!! Wish we could attend more parties where they play!

• Flexibility: 5.0

There is only one thing to say...Awesome!!! I have never been to a party where the entire crowd was on it's feet dancing the entire night. Elizabeth was so professional and understanding of what we needed and delivered 110%. We are recieving notes and letters from our guests with the exact same sentimate. Do not hesitate to hire them. John B, father of the bride

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ariel Music was unbelievable and made our wedding amazing. Everyone was up and dancing the entire night - there was hardly any room on the dance floor! Since the wedding, everyone who attended has commented about how awesome our band was and that it's the best band they've ever heard at a wedding!
Elizabeth was also really helpful before the wedding in helping to plan the timeline (dance sets, speeches, cake cutting, etc).
The band members have outstanding voices and musical talent - most of them a multi-talented, playing multiple instruments plus vocals, which means you get a lot of bang for your buck! I think the wedding band is the key factor in a fun wedding and you can't go wrong with Ariel! Thank you for making my wedding the most fun night of my life!

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had a 7 piece band at our wedding, they also provided ceremony piano music and classical music during the cocktail time. I did not have a wedding planner, but Liz was super helpful when it comes to planning and is very willing to help me with my budget. A month before my wedding, Liz and I had a call and I let her know what I was looking for. Right after our meeting, she wrote a detail iternary for me for the full wedding which had help me so much to explain to our parents overseas and the wedding parties. When I met with the venue, I was able to show them the run down and it made our meeting so much smoother and I feel super organized. They played all the music I mentioned and was able to add anything I would love. My guests had so much fun and it would not be the same without Ariel band. I had an afternoon wedding, but everyone including the older crowd was dance until the very end of the wedding and would not want to leave. Everything was so perfect and Liz's team is so professional and always think for me. They also came to the floor towards the end and was able to social around the crowd, my family and friends loved it! Most importantly, I asked them if it is ok for them to learn a CHINESE song since most of my guests are overseas. THEY DID IT and the crowd loved it! I am still amazed by the band and thought it was the best money I ever spent.

Thank you Liz and will recommend you to any of my friends and family!!

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
Zoe
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wow! This band is AMAZING! We couldn't have asked for a better night! My guests are still talking about how good the band was! They have a great list of popular songs that they play and are willing to learn new ones too. They learned our wedding song Christina Perri's A Thousand Years and it came out so beautiful! Also, working with Liz was such a great experience. She was so responsive to all emails and also made sure to contact me for things I didn't even think of. She made the experience stress free and I had no concerns leading up to the wedding day! I would HIGHLY recommend this band for any event! They were the highlight of our night!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Ariel Music and Events was above and beyond great! I couldn't have been happier with my decision to book them for my wedding. Liz is so nice and easy to work with. People were on the dance floor from the 1st song till the end of the night. People are still talking about how great of a band you were! I would highly recommend to others in search of bands for events/weddings.

Katie

• Flexibility: 5.0

If you're looking for a band to make your wedding or any other celebration one to remember this is it. From the minute the band went on our reception was rocking!! You won't find anyone better.

• Wedding: 06/01/2014
Anthony
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We loved the band from our wedding! They had a great variety of music in their repertoire and they really did a great job of putting together a lineup that appealed to different groups of our guests. Everyone was dancing all night--our friends, cousins, my parents friends, even my 92-year old grandma danced for a song or two!

Price-wise we thought they were a great band for the cost.... The band was really important to us and we definitely felt that they were well worth what we paid. During and after the wedding we continued to hear great feedback about the band from our guests.

Also, Elizabeth was very helpful with planning things out ahead of time as well as answering any questions we had at any point in the wedding planning process.

Overall, a great performing band and great people to work with!

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely incredible!!! I cannot explain what a difference Ariel made for our Wedding. Everyone in the band was amazing, and they even got the Grandparents dancing! I can't imagine how hard it must be to play to such a diverse range of age groups, but these guys got it down. They looked to us for some tips on what we like/ don't like, but for the most part they just use their experience to read the crowd. Very responsive, professional, and most of all, they ROCKED THE HOUSE!!!

• Wedding: 11/01/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ariel Entertainment, a name that will forever be etched into our memories. They vividly, emotionally, musically, and professionally captured our wedding. Ariel Entertainment was the one venue that we didn't know of prior to our wedding. We just began our search through best bands in the area, and came across the highest rated. Upon first email Elizabeth had us hooked. Through one meeting, phone conversations, and long emails (being long distant) Elizabeth made us feel right at home and knew exactly what type of atmosphere we wanted for our wedding. They performed not only for a wedding but for a great show! We loved everything they provided for us. We felt that music is the most important key to a great party. Ariel Entertainment went above and beyond, a party we and our family/friends will never forget. I highly recommend them, and also you encourage to look at their website and question/answer site if you ever have any questions about what a group of professional musicians should be like. Thank you so much to everyone!

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
800-233-2623
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards