Ariel Music and Events

Value
Flexibility
Erica
06/27/2015

Ariel was amazing from start to finish! During our planning process, Ariel accommodated all of our needs! They learned several songs that were special to us, even though they were not on their set list. Prior to the wedding, Liz called me and chatted for over an hour just to make sure the day would go perfectly. She even texted me early in the morning on our wedding day to wish us the best. Ariel had two musicians preform during our cocktail hour. They set the mood and let our guests know that they were in for a treat. As the night progressed, Ariel introduced our wedding party and us with high energy and really got the party started! They played all of our requests throughout the night and followed the timeline we had set. The mix of slow and fast songs kept the party going. The dance floor was packed all night because the band was so much fun. They fulfilled our guests requests for songs, too. Weeks later, guests are still talking about how amazing our band was! Thank you!!! You made our wedding!!

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music

My husband and I just tied the knot May 16th at a country club outside of NYC, and the event was phenomenal, due largely to Team Ariel. They were absolutely exceptional! I cannot express our appreciation and gratitude not only for their professionalism and organization leading up to the event, but their amazing vocals and ability to play new hits as well as your typical crowd pleasers all night long. We felt comfortable and confident the entire night, knowing Ariel was in charge. They kept our guests on their feet throughout the evening. The dance floor was PACKED, which is a clear indicator of success in my book. Our guests had the time of their lives because of Ariel's talent and preparation. We owe it to Ariel for providing an amazing evening and gave us the party we were desperately hoping for. It truly was a night to remember. They were epic and I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a fabulous band. Ariel exceeded all expectations and just blew us away. I can't thank them enough, nor can I give them more glowing reviews. They ROCKED.

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music

Amazing!!!! Ariel truly exceeded our expectations. They were so accommodating and made sure the reception went exactly how we wanted. They kept people dancing and made sure to work the crowd in the most perfect way. The music wasn't too loud during dinner service and the variety they played was enjoyed by all of our guests. Our guests loved them so much, they chanted for one more song at the end of the night and the band did it!! People continue to comment how amazing Ariel was. Thank you!!!!!

Janet
10/04/2014

I highly recommend Ariel Entertainment for your wedding. Their talent is outstanding, their set list is extensive and flexible, and they know how to get people on the dance floor and keep them there all night! Great music makes for a memorable occasion and you just can't go wrong with Ariel. We have hired them twice now for both our sons' weddings (one in CT, one in NY) and friends in Boston engaged Ariel for their son's wedding having experienced Ariel's wonderful entertainment at our first event. I'd encourage anyone looking for a very special wedding band to check out Ariel. You'll be so glad you did,

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music, Unique Services (Other)
Patrick
09/27/2014

Liz from Ariel music was a true professional and a pleasure to deal with. TNT surpassed our expectations and had the dance floor hopping all night. From young to old everyone was dancing and we are still receiving compliments months later! Hire them---we loved Nick and all of TNT!

Patrick
09/27/2014

Liz from Ariel Music was a pleasure to deal with and our band, TNT, surpassed our expectations. They had our guests from young to old on their feet the whole time. We are still getting compliments months out! They really helped make our reception a memorable fun filled celebration.

Lauren
09/20/2014

We hired Ariel to perform at our wedding (ceremony, jazz trio for cocktail hour, and 8 pieces for reception) and they were Amazing with a capital A. From the beginning, Elizabeth was super responsive and helpful. Her advise throughout was professional and spot on from the song selections to the schedule of events. On the day, the band was professional, technically perfect, and such a good good time! Not to mention that their range is so wide--what can't they do well? They got even the biggest wallflowers out on the floor (old and young) without drowning out talking during the meal. We have received countless compliments on Ariel. They really made the evening. I wholeheartedly recommend them.

Recently Married

Great band, very thorough in preparations. Performers are fantastic and everybody loved the music.

Recently Married

Ariel Music and Events was outstanding in every way. So easy to communicate with before hand, and once the night arrived, they were amazing. Their play list was perfect. The entire crowd was on the dance floor the whole time they played. The energy was fantastic, the singing amazing. Everyone is asking how we found them! We were so lucky to have them and they made it the best wedding ever!!! Wish we could attend more parties where they play!

Services Used: Band

There is only one thing to say...Awesome!!! I have never been to a party where the entire crowd was on it's feet dancing the entire night. Elizabeth was so professional and understanding of what we needed and delivered 110%. We are recieving notes and letters from our guests with the exact same sentimate. Do not hesitate to hire them. John B, father of the bride

Services Used: Band

Ariel Music was unbelievable and made our wedding amazing. Everyone was up and dancing the entire night - there was hardly any room on the dance floor! Since the wedding, everyone who attended has commented about how awesome our band was and that it's the best band they've ever heard at a wedding!
Elizabeth was also really helpful before the wedding in helping to plan the timeline (dance sets, speeches, cake cutting, etc).
The band members have outstanding voices and musical talent - most of them a multi-talented, playing multiple instruments plus vocals, which means you get a lot of bang for your buck! I think the wedding band is the key factor in a fun wedding and you can't go wrong with Ariel! Thank you for making my wedding the most fun night of my life!

Zoe
09/06/2014

We had a 7 piece band at our wedding, they also provided ceremony piano music and classical music during the cocktail time. I did not have a wedding planner, but Liz was super helpful when it comes to planning and is very willing to help me with my budget. A month before my wedding, Liz and I had a call and I let her know what I was looking for. Right after our meeting, she wrote a detail iternary for me for the full wedding which had help me so much to explain to our parents overseas and the wedding parties. When I met with the venue, I was able to show them the run down and it made our meeting so much smoother and I feel super organized. They played all the music I mentioned and was able to add anything I would love. My guests had so much fun and it would not be the same without Ariel band. I had an afternoon wedding, but everyone including the older crowd was dance until the very end of the wedding and would not want to leave. Everything was so perfect and Liz's team is so professional and always think for me. They also came to the floor towards the end and was able to social around the crowd, my family and friends loved it! Most importantly, I asked them if it is ok for them to learn a CHINESE song since most of my guests are overseas. THEY DID IT and the crowd loved it! I am still amazed by the band and thought it was the best money I ever spent.

Thank you Liz and will recommend you to any of my friends and family!!

Recently Married

Wow! This band is AMAZING! We couldn't have asked for a better night! My guests are still talking about how good the band was! They have a great list of popular songs that they play and are willing to learn new ones too. They learned our wedding song Christina Perri's A Thousand Years and it came out so beautiful! Also, working with Liz was such a great experience. She was so responsive to all emails and also made sure to contact me for things I didn't even think of. She made the experience stress free and I had no concerns leading up to the wedding day! I would HIGHLY recommend this band for any event! They were the highlight of our night!

Sara
06/29/2014

Ariel Music was incredible!! Elizabeth was great to work with and they were able to work within our budget which was a huge plus! I also left my iPod at the hotel on the day of the wedding and Ariel Music was able to upload the music last minute and saved our dinner music as a result. One of the best moments of the night was when they did SHOUT! and now, a year later, people are still telling us how amazing the band was. They definitely made the night!

1+ year ago

Ariel Music and Events was above and beyond great! I couldn't have been happier with my decision to book them for my wedding. Liz is so nice and easy to work with. People were on the dance floor from the 1st song till the end of the night. People are still talking about how great of a band you were! I would highly recommend to others in search of bands for events/weddings.

Katie

Anthony
06/01/2014

If you're looking for a band to make your wedding or any other celebration one to remember this is it. From the minute the band went on our reception was rocking!! You won't find anyone better.