Ariana's Grand of Woodbridge NJ

Ariana's Grand of Woodbridge NJ

One Amazing Wedding At A Time!

800 Rahway Ave

(4.3 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Not only is this a beautiful and affordable location, but it comfortably fit our nearly 200 guests. Everyone received their food on time and it was hot and delicious. The cocktail hour blew our guests away. One guest was disappointed because she felt our cocktail hour was the only one she had ever been to that outdid the cocktail hour at her own wedding!

The staff are extremely friendly and easy to work with. They answer any and all questions you may have and truly make you feel as though your event is the most important thing on their calendar.

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had my wedding on October 11, 2014 and all I can say is wow ! The entire staff of Arianas was extremely helpful from before when we met with Roy to plan everything to the day of with our maître d, bridal attendant and the rest of staff I could not ask for a better experience. the food was delicious and my guests all raved about it. The night of my wedding away extremely smooth and I was told by many that it was the best wedding they have been to. I would like to thank everyone at Arianas for their attention to detail and execution of planned small details. I could not ask for more and would HIGHLY recommend Arianas looking for a place with great food and great/caring staff!

• Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I have been to a lot of weddings, but we were so WOWed by Ariana's Grand that we knew we had to have our dream wedding there. I recommend that everyone go take a tour of the gorgeous venue - Roy will be your best friend! The entire staff there is wonderful. It rained on our wedding day, and we were forced to have our ceremony inside but Ariana's still nailed it!!! Our guests said it looked like a movie set and they thought it was planned that way the entire time.
The dance floor is HUGE, which was a requirement for us since we had over 200 guests who love to dance! The 2 bars were fully stocked, and although our guests got drunk and a little out of hand... everyone at Ariana's was still accommodating and let us party our butts off! The rain died down enough later in the night and Joe was wonderful enough to make sure our FIREWORKS went off outside in the courtyard. It was beautiful and I can't wait to get our wedding video back. Thank you, Ariana's!
P.S. If you are thinking about getting married here, definitely get the fireworks!! YOU WON'T REGRET IT!

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough about the staff of Ariana's Grand. From beginning to end everything was perfect. Joe is an absolute dream to work with as were Roy, Eric and Marino. Food, Service, and overall experience with this venue was superb. LOVED THEM. I will never book a party anywhere else but here!

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The perfect venue for our wedding! Everyone I met here was absolutely amazing, friendly, fun and understanding! Special thank you to Roy, Marino, Maureen, Frank and every staff member, you all are so special and made our day perfect! We had a mishap with a non-affiliated party, Marino and Frank swept in and took care of it all! Thank you all again for outstanding service! June 13, 2014 I married the man of my dreams and had the wedding of my dreams!!

• Wedding: 06/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My experience was simply fantastic. Everything was beyond my expectations. Great service, great atmosphere and great food.

Dear Frank, Joey, Roy, Eric, Maureen and everyone
else in Ariana's Grand, from the bottom of our hearts, we want to say thank you, my wedding was everything that I dream of and more, you guys were amazing, everything was perfect, I made the right decision of picking your place to celebrate my wedding, you guys rock, everything was beautiful, the services and the attentions to us and the everyone else was great. Words can't explain how we feel, it was just super and thank you again, for the bottom of our hearts, this is a place that I will cherish for years to come and I will try to use as many times I can for other parties in the future, Thank you, We love you guys, Gloria and Tim!!

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
4.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

I was so looking forward to my wedding at Ariana's Grand. I had a winter wedding theme and everyone has been so helpful in the planning. I had my food tasting and everything was amazing! All of the food served was just as good as the tasting and everyone was impressed. Thank you Ariana's!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing. Simply Amazing. The food, the ballroom, the service! Round of applause for all the staff at Ariana's. Thanks for making my night one I will truly never forget.

• Wedding: 12/07/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Joe was so helpful during my entire time worked with him. I was made to feel like family and that was so important to me. People talked so highly about where I had my wedding. Even after I got back from my honeymoon people were still talking about the food.

4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had the wedding of our dreams at Ariana's. The food is excellent and the service fabulous. It's an absolutely beautiful venue!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Ariana’s Grand provided my husband and I with a wedding of our dreams. We held our ceremony and reception at the hall and our family is still talking about how amazing it was. The food was exceptional as well as the staff. Joe was a pleasure to deal with throughout our entire planning process. He was genuine, accommodating, and helped my husband and I plan an exceptional wedding on a budget.
Till this day my family still talks about how beautiful the venue was and how phenomenal the food was. I would suggest that every bride to be check out Ariana’s for their wedding day.

• Wedding: 10/25/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything was perfect. Eric was amazing he made sure everything was perfect for us.

• Wedding: 09/20/2013
Marisa
4.9/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I heard about this place through a friend. So I was leary about a hall I knew nothing about. Boy was I surprisef. The owner frank spent so much time showing us around and then going over different packages. Yhe night of our wedding the manager joe was available through our entire wedding. The food was really good.

• Wedding: 08/17/2013
0.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 0.0
  • Responsiveness: 0.0
  • Professionalism: 0.0
  • Value: 0.0
  • Flexibility: 0.0

Ariana's Grand is a poor establishment, unprofessional and do not care about their clients as long as they get their money. I would NEVER recommend this venue to anyone. Please find a venue that puts the bride & groom first as this is only the most important day of your life. THE WAITERS AND WAITRESSES WERE TRASHY 16 YEAR OLDS THAT GAVE YOU AN ATTITUDE. WHEN ITS YOUR NIGHT YOU TREAT US WELL YOU CAN GET PREGNANT AND DRESS LIKE TRASH LATER ON. ONE OF THE MANAGER GUYS SOMETHING WITH AN M WAS A COMPLETE RETARD. DIDNT KNOW THE FIRST THING ABOUT WEDDINGS OR MAKING SOMEONE HAPPY. THE FLOOR IS ALL TILE, MANY OF MY GUESTS SLIPPED, TOO SLIPPERRY, WHERES THE CARPET? THE FOOD WAS COLD I FOUND BLONDE HAIR IN IT. PLEASE SAVE YOUR SELF THIS RIP OFF OF A PLACE AND GO SOMEOWHERE ELSE. THE BEST PART OF THAT DAY WAS WHEN I SAID I DO AND WHEN I LEFT THAT HORRID PLACE. AFTER WATCHING ONE OF THE GUYS STEAL ALL THE TIPS WE GAVE FOR THE CREW EVEN THOUGH THEY WERENT TOO FUN TO HAVE THEM SERVING US.

0.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 0.0
  • Responsiveness: 0.0
  • Professionalism: 0.0
  • Value: 0.0
  • Flexibility: 0.0

DO NOT BOOK THIS VENUE!!! VERY UNPROFESSIONAL STAFF.
We booked this venue FOR OUR WEDDING under the impression that the staff was concerned about what WE wanted for the most important day of our life. The staff said all the right things when we went to tour the venue, the owner Frank told us we would have as much time as we need throughout the day to have our vendors set up, everything sounded great. HOWEVER AFTER we signed the contract and paid the deposit they did not show any concern with our wedding. I called several times & sent various emails with questions and Gina never responded to my emails and after many attempts i finally spoke with Marie who when i asked a question regarding me wedding suddenly informed me that we would only have 2 hours of set up time before our wedding reception because apparently May is communion season!! How ridiculous that a communion is more important than a wedding!!!! And they would limit the set up time for a wedding because they feel they will be extremely busy with people booking communions, none of which was ever mention prior to us signing the contract. They also initially told us that we would have the the establishment for only our guests, once that contract was signed everything changed. Ariana's Grand is a poor establishment, unprofessional and do not care about their clients as long as they get their money. I would NEVER recommend this venue to anyone. Please find a venue that puts the bride & groom first as this is only the most important day of your life.

732-326-1400
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire