Arbor Ridge

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Bobby was awesome! Everything went so smooth and it was everything we wanted. Food was delicious and the staff was very accommodating.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Christine was extremely helpful organizing everything for us. She went out of her way to make sure we felt comfortable and understood everything. We were able to feel relaxed that she was making sure that everything was going to go smoothly. She took her time explaining everything and making suggestions based on her experiences.

The night before the reception Kevin meet with us and explained step by step how the evening was going to go. We had so many questions and he took his time explaining everything very clearly. We had a bunch of unusual and very specific requests that he said wouldn't be a problem. On the night of the reception everything was so beautifully set-up. The place looked even more amazing then we could have ever envisioned. Kevin and his staff did an absolutely perfect job with all of our requests and everything he said would be was. He was very attentive throughout the evening making sure everything was going smoothly. The food was fantastic!!! Cocktail hour was our favorite with some of the best tasting appetizers ever. We did a buffet dinner that was also great followed by an out of this world delicious dessert buffet!! The set-up was beautiful!!

Everything was perfect as promised by Christine and Kevin. We so very highly recommend Arbor Ridge!!! You will not be disappointed and everything you want or need will be taken care of with meticulous care. We are so grateful to Arbor Ridge for helping to make our night perfect in every way!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

We had our wedding the week of the hurricane.. half our people couldnt make it and Kevin helped us out.. Kevin and his staff did an amazing job with our wedding.. we recommend everyone should go to arbor ridge..

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kevin and his staff did a WONDERFUL job with my wedding this past weekend. The food was excellent, the ball room looked fabulous, and he was there everytime I had a question and handled eveything I asked him too. Kevin made my vision a reality, and my wedding day was something that I will never forget. He recommended a wonderful talented DJ, and tasty cake place. He was spot on with the details he promised me, and again, everything went off without a hitch. Brides will always stress about the wedding details, but when I gave Keving my ideas, he promised it would be great, and it was...TRUST this man to pull it off. He will. 100%.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Arbor Ridge was the perfect venue for our ceremony and wedding reception. Every detail of service and professionalism was perfect. We exchanged our marriage vows in their beautiful outdoor cermony area that is like a secret garden. A canopy of trees and beautiful private landscaping surrounding you. A garden trellis and brick paver walkway leads your guests to an intimate seating area with rows of lovely white outdoor chairs lining both sides of the aisle. At the end of the aisle an arched white trellis anchors the ceremony area. No added decorations needed here--- magical, stunning space on its own.

Kevin Buragas was wonderful to work with at all stages from our original planning to the very end of the reception. He is an upfront, honest professional businessman and doesnt sugar coat anything. You know exactly what you are getting from him. He went above and beyond his duties as an owner and any bride/groom should feel confident in his abilities. He was present at every moment, from the ceremony to the last dance to make sure everything ran smooth--and it did. We couldnt have asked for a more perfect reception. The best part is, our guests were raving what a great wedding it was and one of the best they had ever been to! Food was WONDERFUL, service was impeccable and venue was beautiful. We would highly recommend Arbor Ridge to any couple considering this place. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture
Anonymous
2+ years ago

Arbor Ridge was a wonderful place for my wedding. Their price was reasonable and the food was good. Kevin was always available and very helpful. I was happy with their service and how they treated our guest. I love where they provided our wedding cake from. It was the best cake I ever tasted. Thank you.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue was helpful when we had a change in plans for our wedding. They suggested alternatives to help us plan our wedding day better. The staff were helpful and courteous to the guests. The food was good...people liked the assortment offered at the buffet we chose. The reception hall was nice too.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kevin and his staff were truly amazing! Kevin is a sincerely honest and hands on businessman, which we found refreshing. He was upfront with what he was able to provide us and met every expectation and beyond. The staff is a well oiled machine, they work well together, are extremely friendly, and ensured every need was met and every request was satisfied. We had our entire event at Arbor Ridge, ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, after party, and brunch the next day for all of our guests. The food was outstanding and the bar staff were on top of their game. Our guests stay at the Inn at Arbor Ridge, which is right next to the hall. the Inn was convenient, clean, and the staff were very pleasant and accommodating. We have received several calls from guests saying what a wonderful time they had and how amazing everything was. We would absolutely recommend Arbor Ridge to all of our friends and family!

Meagan & Bryan

4.2

Kevin and Christine have wonderful personalities, and are professional in their demeanor. The food was phenomenal...the site was beautiful. I was a bit disappointed with some of the details that I'd specified but were not met - such as certain appetizers during the cocktail hour and a mixup with the champagne toast. But all in all, it was a wonderful day - Kevin was very flexible and understanding when I requested that the ceremony take place indoors instead of in the garden due to the chill in the air and the blustery winds that day. I would definitely recommend Arbor Ridge Catering for your wedding.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

From the beginning the management and staff at Arbor Ridge were knowledgeable and helpful. We received a quick response whenever we had questions. They offered many suggestions to help us personalize our special day. Our ceremony was held outside surrounded by blooming flowers and shrubs. The grounds were meticulous and the patio with the stone fireplace was a big hit with our guests. The staff were attentive and anticipated our every need. We were treated like a king and queen. Even our friends and family felt like royalty for a night. The food was of high quality, attractive and delicious. We received a great deal at a very affordable price. We highly recommend Kevin and his team at Arbor Ridge for an unforgettable event.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff at Arbor Ridge was awesome. Even with a change of hands, everything went better than I could ever wish for. The food was great and everything was perfect!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
1.4

When we first found Arbor Ridge we were extremely pleased with the staff and food service. We booked well in advance because we wanted certain things such as a ceremony location and reception location in one. We were asked to come back for a food tasting to be certain we were happy.

At some point the venue changed hands, which we were never informed of, and then the new management was less than what we were expecting. Phone calls were taken and I was made to feel like I was wasting his time and that what I wanted was not that important. We wanted to reherse the ceremony prior to our wedding day with our reverend (from my husband's church) and he told us he would not help if she was going to run through the ceremony with us. So not only did I begin to regret making this our choice, but so did both of our parents/grandparents/family and friends beginning the week before our wedding.

June weddings are tricky of course with the weather. We wanted our ceremony outside and if it was pouring (and only if it was pouring) we would have a fall back on using the inside. The day of our wedding, it was on and off sprinkles... rain on a wedding day is good luck... we arrive at Arbor Ridge and everything is set up for an inside ceremony, this is where everything went wrong. He tried to insist that it would be wrong to have the ceremony outside, by this time the sun was out, I only went with this location because we would be able to have our ceremony outside. I got my way and the weather was beautiful... so go with what you want, not them. Our bridal suite was filled with chairs that needed to get cleaned out when we arrived and there was no curtain on the door to the outside.

The rest of the day/night went well. There were some strict time limits that caused problems with this same gentlemen and my photographer and DJ (those two got outstanding reviews). Also, our cake choice was not what we had picked. Some how double chocolate ended up as a cheesecake filling. Getting the wrong cake seriously was the icing on my review for Arbor Ridge. Anyone interested in Arbor Ridge should visit a few times before deciding, you might change your mind.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake