Arbor Pointe Event Centre
655 East Palm Valley Blvd.
Round Rock, TX 78664  | map

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Arbor Pointe – My husband and I decided to renew our vows and he couldn’t think of a more beautiful place to have the ceremony other than Arbor Pointe. The ladies at Arbor Pointe were nothing less than pleasant. We carefully planned our event for over nine months and they diligently guided us the whole way down the aisle. Arbor Pointe just had so much to offer in their packages that we didn’t have to worry about missing a thing. It’s the perfect venue for creating the most beautiful experience without breaking the bank. From fine china, elegant glasses, center pieces, linings, and more… everything was just PERFECT!!! When something was not going as planned, Ms. Pat was always there to handle those stressful moment so never had too. There would be no such thing as Bridezilla if everyone were to come to you!!! Thanks you for helping us create this special day!!!! Love James
Wedding: 12/28/2013
Services Used: Wedding Planning, Lighting & Decor, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I am so happy to have found the Arbor Pointe. I fell in love with the venue at first sight, and everything about this venue was perfect! Not only was the staff amazing, but the venue was just beautiful! It is hard searching for the perfect venue, but when I arrived at the Arbor Pointe I knew it was the venue for me. We had our wedding at the Arbor Pointe on November 8, 2013, and it turned out to be the wedding of our dreams!
The planning process was so simple! We were offered a package deal that included linens,napkins, glassware, decorations, and so much more! The staff went above and beyond, and It really helped in reducing our stress of having to plan a wedding all on our own. They also have some wonderful vendors they recommended to me for the flowers, photography and catering, and they were all exceptional! We chose to have Tapas at our wedding by Bill Boyer, and it was delicious! We also had Just'in Roses do our flowers for our wedding, and Nestecha did a wonderful job!
I recommend the Arbor Pointe to all brides searching for a venue. Pat Ott and her team will not disappoint you!

Wedding: 11/08/2013

Winnie 1 Reviews
My wedding day was just the way we planned it. Mrs. Ott and her staff were professional and always readily available to me when I needed assistance. My guests had a lovely time, and Mrs. Ott made sure that my husband and myself were able to have some quiet time together before we met our guests. It gave us a few moments to reflect and to prepare for the evening events. If you are planning a wedding, take the time to meet Mrs. Ott and her staff, and take a look at the facilities. The venue is very nice!

Winnie A. Bates
Attorney at Law
Wedding: 09/29/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We first came into contact with Arbor Pointe at Bridal Extravaganza 2013. By the time I called them, I was extremely overwhelmed. Pat and her staff made the process of planning a wedding hassle free. They offer many different options that fit any budget. On my special day, I was in complete awe of how everything turned out. They took care of every detail so that I could enjoy my day. Many of my guests commented on the beautiful venue.
Wedding: 09/21/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We had our wedding at this venue, what an amazing day! Pat Ott and Michelle Utt were amazing, from the ceremony to the reception. The florist they recommended was so awesome, Nestecha, Just n Roses, she did a beautiful job; the food vendor, Mas Fajitas, every one commented on how good the food was. All vendors were friendly. Michelle kept me on schedule during the planning; reminding me of things I needed to get done. Pat and Michelle spent a lot of time helping with the decorations, all was so beautiful because of them.
Thank you ladies for making this so special for us!

Wedding: 06/01/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I could not have imagined a better wedding. The staff was very friendly and worked with my particular situation to make my dream wedding happen. I can be very indecisive at times, and they just went with it. In the end, the room looked perfect. Wood floors, lots of natural lighting, and comfortable chairs. The grounds are beautiful, too. There is a river that runs behind the facility, tons of trees, and well kept bushes and grass. There are lots of great places to take pictures. One of my favorite parts was the bride's room. It was huge. It had a giant mirror and little vanities for the bridesmaids to use. There is also free valet parking for the guests. For the creative, they have an entire room of decorations. If you have a vision, they can make it reality.

The entire event went incredible smoothly. There were no odd lulls or unorganized chaos. The owner, Pat, is fantastic. She is incredibly kind and selfless. She even prayed with us before the wedding. I wouldn't change a thing about my wedding, and I give Arbor Pointe my highest recommendation.
Wedding: 05/25/2013
Services Used: Wedding Planning, Lighting & Decor
Pat & Michelle,

We cannot express how truly thankful we are for ALL that you both did to make our wedding day so amazing!

It's funny how true the statement "enjoy every moment because it goes by too fast" really is...the small details of the day are such a blur for us both but not a single moment could have happened without you. Thank you for being so amazing through the planning process and for helping ensure I was stress free on wedding day. If a single thing went wrong I had/have no idea and we owe that all to you.

After seeing Arbor Pointe for the first time several years before we got engaged I knew there was no other place I wanted for my own wedding. We toured a few other places but we both knew in our hearts this was our dream place. And it was just as beautiful as we had imagined it would be...

Michelle - you were such a blessing on wedding day and thank you for all the little (& big) things such as bringing me ice, finding my beloved UT water cup and saving me a slice of cake! I do remember finally being able to enjoy a few bites at the end of the night. lol!

Everyone teased me throughout the whole process about not being stressed or even worse a bridezilla...I've told everyone it was 100% due to the tremendous help and guidance of you guys.

Like I said, there is no way to show you just how grateful we are.

Love,

Sonja & Dan
Wedding: 09/21/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
WOW, what a first impression!! When we drove over the sweet bridge to Arbor Pointe, we knew we had found our venue. It was secluded, well kept, simply gorgeous. My favorite room on the property was the brides-room. It is very spacious and the decorating was perfect for pre-ceremony pictures; it makes a bride feel very special. We were also ecstatic to discover that Arbor Pointe could accommodate either an indoor or outdoor ceremony. We wanted to have our wedding indoors to avoid Austin's unpredictable heat in August. Our ceremony and reception both needed to be inside, however, to make that happen our guests had to wait outside till the switch was made. Kristin and Pat worked so hard to minimize the time and make it a pleasant experience. Their wonderful idea of having a smoothie bar outside with games and music made the time enjoyable for our guests.

The overwhelming part of the wedding planning was finding the right vendors. Kristin and Pat directed us to some amazing vendors for the catering, cake, flowers, and DJ. Our catering included a tapas menu, smoothie bar, and coffee bar, all of which were ideas we would have never thought of without Kristin and Pat.

We are so grateful for all the assistance with each detail, from planning our timeline, organizing our final walk through, right down to arranging the beautiful rose-petal, center aisle on our wedding day.

Thank you to the entire Arbor Pointe staff!

Brandon and Mandi
Wedding: 08/12/2012
Services Used: Wedding Planning, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
They worked with me through the whole planning process and made me dream come true :)
Wedding: 07/14/2012
Services Used: Wedding Planning, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
On October 8th we held my daughter's wedding at this venue. She is the first of our children to get married so we really didn't have a clue on what it really takes to plan a wedding. Now that it's all over, it seems like it was a dream.

Pat and Kristen really helped us have an absolutely wonderful wedding. They put us in contact with vendors for the DJ, Flowers, and Catering that were absolutely fantastic. The location itself is beautiful and was perfect.

We enjoyed having a package which really helped us not have to worry about too many details on our own. Even though there had been a drought for months - it of course had to rain this particular day. With our ceremony starting at 6:00 p.m., it started to rain 15 minutes prior to the ceremony. The staff didn't panic and helped recover the outdoor facility after 30 minutes of heavy rain and we were able to have the wedding outside. It turned out great.

I feel like Pat went out of her way to help us. Because of transportation, my daughter's wedding dress got wrinkled and Pat helped us out with her own steamer. Kristen helped guide us through all the planning. The venue looked beautiful and all of our guests commented that the entire wedding was just wonderful.

Thanks to Pat and Kristen and all the vendors for a wonderful memory!
Wedding: 10/08/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I can't say enough wonderful things about the venue. We fell in love with it when we visited and were pleased with the overall price. They have several choices for your planning and budget needs, and provide peace of mind because they handle most of the planning and details. Kristin was very responsive to email througout the entire planning process, and Pat even helped me with some last minute floral changes the morning of the wedding when my plan wasn't quite working out as planned.

The grounds and interior buildings are very well kept, and still looked gorgeous for our outdoor wedding in September (even after the horrible drought!). Kristin and Pat took care of all the details the night of the wedding, and as a bride, took great care of me. All the guests complimented us on how smooth everything went, and how beautiful the venue was.

I was also impressed with what was included in the basic price - pretty linens, vases if you wanted to use them for your centerpieces (saving LOTS of money), china, and very nice mahoganey tables. They don't require you to use a specific flower vendor, and you can even bring in your own arrangements, so I saved hundreds of dollars on flowers. Everything looked very elegant.

All in all, I loved our wedding at this venue and wouldn't have changed a thing. Everything was perfect.
Wedding: 09/23/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Arbor Pointe is one of a kind. When we first embarked on our journey to find a wedding venue, we were looking for a place that took most of the stress of planning a wedding away. When we found out about Arbor Pointe we went to it with an open mind. Kristin (Wedding Coordinator/Planner) was very helpful and conscious of our budget. Being a young couple, we wanted something elegant but yet affordable.75% of the wedding planning is eliminated with their wedding packages and even if you chose to go a la carte and assemble your own customized package they are very helpful in that aspect as well. The only items we had to provide was the cake, flowers, photographer, candles and any miscellaneous items that we wanted to have at our wedding. Your ceremony can be indoors/outdoors and the same goes for your reception. When the wedding day came, Kristin and Pat were very helpful. Kristin helped us with the timeline and made sure that everything ran smooth. There was not a single flaw that occurred. I can definitely say that we are truly delighted that our wedding was held at Arbor Pointe. All of our guests enjoyed it and complimented us on having it at a very elegant place. If you’re planning on getting married I would definitely consider this a top venue to have it at. Take a tour and see for yourself.
Wedding: 08/06/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I can not say enough good things about the ladies at Arbor Pointe!!! They were wonderful - if I tried to spell it all out then it would take too long. Please check them out. It was beautiful and well organized. They catered precisely to the blend of casual and formal that we were looking for! My only advice would be to not be shy about searching your own vendors; we weren't thrilled about the ones they recommended.
Wedding: 02/29/2008
Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Arbor Pointe Event Center is a beautiful location to have a wedding no matter the size or scope. They have lovely natural surroundings, very nicely decorated interiors, and a simple, but elegant outdoor area to perform the ceremonies. No matter what your budget they can accommodate your needs. They are exceptionally professional, helpful, and just plain nice. Their facilities also accommodate any unforeseen circumstances, such as weather. If our wedding had been rained out, they had a very pretty indoor arbor alternative we could have utilized, luckily we didn't need it and the outdoors were perfect. We did the ceremony on their pergola/platform with some simple potted flowers and plants as a decorations, provided by the Pointe at no extra cost. There are many areas that are perfect for taking pictures, and they have plenty of room to accommodate most couple's need for guests.

Patricia Ott, retired Justice of the Peace and the officiant for our wedding is extremely kind, flexible, and helpful. She helped us with all of the "technical" and paperwork aspects since we didn't know how to go about any of it. And despite my many questions, she remained very polite and professional and set everything up for us. We wanted our wedding small, simple, and most of all inexpensive. We got just that, but we didn't sacrifice any of the beauty or charm that a wedding should have because we had it at Arbor Pionte. We "splurged" on one thing. We opted for a weekend wedding, instead of a weekday event, so we paid a tad bit extra for that. It was still a very reasonable price. We also only booked our event date less than a month in advance and there were no problems. I think they are extremely flexible, especially for smaller events.

I am exceptionally happy with our decision to have our wedding there. I can confidently recommend Arbor Pointe Event Center. You will not be disappointed. And Round Rock is very conveniently located near Austin, and the Pointe was extremely easy to find and get to for our guests.
Wedding: 04/13/2007
Services Used: Officiant, Ceremony & Reception Venue
4.9/5.0
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
This venue was amazing. It is intimate. Pat and her staff were great. The bride and groom live out of state so mom and dad did a lot of the planning. They made it as easy as possible. They have a great list of vendors. Our caterer. TAPAS, aka Bill Boyer was the best! The bride and her party get an entire house to get ready in. The DJ, Gobo entertainment, really got the vibe of the crowd. Used them for the photo booth as well. What a blast. Everything we wanted. We thought that six pm outdoor ceremony would be too hot, but the sun was setting and it was beautiful! Not to mention the supermoon that night! Way to go Arbor Pointe!
Wedding: 06/22/2013
4.9/5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
When we first started looking for our venue, Arbor Pointe Event Centre was one of our top choices to go look at. After visiting it and our other choices it became our #1 choice because of what they had to offer and because we quickly saw what the other venues had on their website and what we saw in person were not the same thing.

Pat and Kristin could take the random ideas that we had for our wedding and turn them into something that made sense and looked beautiful (go figure, they plan weddings!). They used decor they already had and worked with our florist to decorate for the ceremony and reception to make everything look beautiful. Everything turned out better than we could even imagine and our families and friends keep commenting on how gorgeous everything looked and how nice all of the staff were.

They were very flexible in meeting times that worked for us after work or on weekends so the bride's parents could make them as well. They coordinated all of our event rentals and offered suggestions on vendors, most of which we used (i.e., caterer, cake, floral, makeup, transportation, additional wedding planning services- since we had a large guest number and reception was outside). They also coordinated the DJ and bartender services. We already had our own photographer and videographer although they did suggest vendors for this as well.

We would highly recommend Arbor Pointe Event Centre as a venue for a wedding ceremony and/or reception. Overall, we really enjoyed working with Pat and Kristin!
Wedding: 04/16/2011
Services Used: Flowers, Officiant, Wedding Planning, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)
 512-218-1218
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire