Arbor Pointe Event Centre

Value
Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married

Beautiful venue at a very reasonable price. Pat and her team were wonderful to work with from beginning to end! The wedding was everything we hoped it would be. The package deal made it simple and stress free.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Courtney
09/27/2014

Pat and Francesca were extremely helpful throughout the whole planning process. My wedding was beautiful. I am so glad I made the decision to have my special day at Arbor Pointe Event Centre!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Rehearsal Dinner Location

After looking around from venue to venue , arbor Pointe Def had it all and was by far the most beautiful! I. Chose to do outdoor ceromony, indoor reception, and took advantage of the day of wedding planner option. It made my wedding planning on my end pretty much stress free. I couldn't have asked for anything more. Simply perfect and I'm thankful to have the memories forever!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Carol
09/20/2014

We were delighted to have found such a beautiful venue which provided everything we needed at a very reasonable rate. Their experience was so helpful since I had never planned a wedding before. Always helpful and on top of every last detail.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Jennifer
09/13/2014

Pat and Francesca were absolutely amazing! There were a few small hiccups but nothing they couldn't handle! They made everything go extremely smooth and helped us out with so much! Loved that my husband and I were personally catered to by Francesca all evening during our event! Both Pat and Francesca were so kind in helping me get around in the rain with umbrellas and holding my dress, even giving me a sheet to stand on for some outdoor photos so the dress wouldn't get wet or dirty!! Other than the rain it was a wonderful day!! For all the awesomeness that it includes to get their top package it takes so much stress off it's a must (even if it's a little pricey)!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Wedding Planning

Arbor Pointe is a beautiful place to have a wedding reception. Pat did a wonderful job helping with the vendors and preparing for the big day despite the rain and a few other unexpected issues.

Francesca Croparo was an awesome event coordinator and did a beautiful job with the flowers and decorations. She went over and beyond to make my daughters day relaxing and beautiful!

Stacee
08/16/2014

I researched a number of venues in the Round Rock and Georgetown area and decided on Arbor Pointe Event Centre and am so happy I did. From the contracting process where everything was explained in detail as to what we would receive to how the event would run to the day of the event, everything was wonderful. Arbor Pointe offered us so many services and our DJ, Wedding Coordinator (who is also great florist with great prices), and caterer were also great and accessible to us.

The day of our event, my mom was able to share time with me instead of stressing out over all the details. That was the best gift ever that Arbor Pointe could have given me!! There are so many good things I could say about Pat and her staff and I have personally done this. Here I just want to say "Thank You" again for all the kindness shown me and to recommend to other brides to be sure and visit Arbor Pointe.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Kristin
08/16/2014

This venue was amazing! Like a hidden treasure. Just minutes outside of Austin and from all the fun of downtown Round Rock, yet on acres of gorgeous land so you feel completely secluded. This was so great for our guests. Easy access to hotels and restaurants while still giving us the feel of being in the the hill country. The owner Pat knew so much about the industry and really walked us through every little step making us feel at ease during such a big process. The staff was so kind and courteous to our family and guests, while the venue itself was just perfect. It was filled with elegance but still had its Texas charm. The provide everything you need from linens, to china, to centerpieces, even catering and valet. It's a 1 stop shop. They really made all our dreams come true. My husband and I couldn't have asked for a more beautifully perfect day!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Arbor Pointe was the best decision my husband and I made! Everything from scheduling our tour to the last minute of our event was smooth, easy and exactly what we wanted. Pat, the owner and the staff were fantastic!
If you are looking for a wedding venue in the Austin, Round Rock etc.... area - Arbor Pointe is the place to go!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This place has such a beautiful setting tucked away from the main road. Pat and her staff were very responsive and gave many helpful suggestions. The package includes many things such as linens, tableware, dishes, candleholders, vases for centerpieces, and much more making it a great value for the money. So many details were taken care of which made the wedding stress free and enjoyable for all of us. I would highly recommend this venue. My daughter's wedding was so beautiful!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
loretta
06/20/2014

This was a beautiful venue that offered many extras. Pat and her staff were very helpful with all the details and offered great advice. All the guests remarked how lovely the wedding was. This place is a tremendous value when compared to other venues that I looked at and well worth it! So many details were taken care of so that there was no stress and we could all enjoy the day.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning
Jessica
06/20/2014

I wanted a venue where I could have an outdoor June Garden Wedding & an indoor Ballroom Reception and Arbor Pointe provided both! Our guests appreciated that our ceremony and reception were in the same location which made the evening relaxing without having to change locations. It was a beautiful setting and my photos turned out absolutely gorgeous!!! Arbor Pointe provided a great value package that included dishes and linens so that I did not have to hire the services of another vendor. I had a spacious Bridal Room with lots of mirrors to get ready and primp with my girls. My Groom had his own area to get ready and hang with the guys before the ceremony.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Arbor Pointe – My husband and I decided to renew our vows and he couldn’t think of a more beautiful place to have the ceremony other than Arbor Pointe. The ladies at Arbor Pointe were nothing less than pleasant. We carefully planned our event for over nine months and they diligently guided us the whole way down the aisle. Arbor Pointe just had so much to offer in their packages that we didn’t have to worry about missing a thing. It’s the perfect venue for creating the most beautiful experience without breaking the bank. From fine china, elegant glasses, center pieces, linings, and more… everything was just PERFECT!!! When something was not going as planned, Ms. Pat was always there to handle those stressful moment so never had too. There would be no such thing as Bridezilla if everyone were to come to you!!! Thanks you for helping us create this special day!!!! Love James

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

I am so happy to have found the Arbor Pointe. I fell in love with the venue at first sight, and everything about this venue was perfect! Not only was the staff amazing, but the venue was just beautiful! It is hard searching for the perfect venue, but when I arrived at the Arbor Pointe I knew it was the venue for me. We had our wedding at the Arbor Pointe on November 8, 2013, and it turned out to be the wedding of our dreams!
The planning process was so simple! We were offered a package deal that included linens,napkins, glassware, decorations, and so much more! The staff went above and beyond, and It really helped in reducing our stress of having to plan a wedding all on our own. They also have some wonderful vendors they recommended to me for the flowers, photography and catering, and they were all exceptional! We chose to have Tapas at our wedding by Bill Boyer, and it was delicious! We also had Just'in Roses do our flowers for our wedding, and Nestecha did a wonderful job!
I recommend the Arbor Pointe to all brides searching for a venue. Pat Ott and her team will not disappoint you!

Winnie
09/29/2013

My wedding day was just the way we planned it. Mrs. Ott and her staff were professional and always readily available to me when I needed assistance. My guests had a lovely time, and Mrs. Ott made sure that my husband and myself were able to have some quiet time together before we met our guests. It gave us a few moments to reflect and to prepare for the evening events. If you are planning a wedding, take the time to meet Mrs. Ott and her staff, and take a look at the facilities. The venue is very nice!

Winnie A. Bates
Attorney at Law

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We first came into contact with Arbor Pointe at Bridal Extravaganza 2013. By the time I called them, I was extremely overwhelmed. Pat and her staff made the process of planning a wedding hassle free. They offer many different options that fit any budget. On my special day, I was in complete awe of how everything turned out. They took care of every detail so that I could enjoy my day. Many of my guests commented on the beautiful venue.