April Lynn Designs

Value
Flexibility
Kerry
10/18/2014

Everyone LOVED the wedding invitations that April designed for our wedding! She also did our place cards and Thank Yous to match the theme. She especially took care of us by delivering everything in a timely manner. We only had two weeks for the invites and 7 days for the place cards and she came through. We would recommend her to anyone with an event that wants the extra flair and one-of-a-kind look and feel. AWESOME job!

Services Used: Invitations

Thank goodness we came across April!! We really did not know the first thing about choosing invitations or stationery but April helped to guide us along until all of a sudden she had designed the most perfect representation of us as a couple and the theme of our special day. She took so much stress out the process and we knew we could depend on her 100% to deliver beautifully crafted stationery. April is a true professional and she has a keen creative eye for pulling things together. We thought we might try to figure out the name cards, programs, etc on our own but after seeing the beautiful invitations and knowing how easy April made everything on us it was a no-brainer to have April help us again with the day-of stationery. It was the perfect accent on the day to pull everything together and we really couldn't be happier with all of the help April provided to us. She is super responsive and overall just a pleasure to work with!

Private User
Recently Married

April nailed it! Not only did she deliver beyond expectations but she also was very patient with all of my last minute changes and requests for all of my wedding stationery and invitations.

She was also great at providing suggestions along the way to help me get to my overall vision.

Similarly, April was extremely flexible in meeting after hours or weekends to accommodate my schedule in having lived out of town.

She was an absolute pleasure to work with and would highly recommend her to other brides. Thanks, April!

Services Used: Invitations

It was a pleasure working with April throughout my wedding stationery process. She was open to my ideas and executed my exact needs and wants without hesitation. She was responsive, kind and creative and I will not only use her services in the future, but I will definitely recommend her to all in need of invitation and paper design!

Services Used: Invitations

April was amazing to work with on our invitations! I was very particular about what I wanted and April could not have been more accommodating! When the invitations came in, all I could think was, "If the wedding is as amazing as the invitations, I will be very happy!" April even designed a stamp for us and our fan programs were a big hit as well! Our invitations were unique and had so much personality. I would highly recommend her services!

Services Used: Invitations

Wow!! What a fantastic designer! April is wonderful to work with!!! I've already recommended her to all my friends who are newly engaged and need invitations!
April was very approachable as I met her in her studio, she discussed different affordable design options and showed me a ton as well!! She was very easy to work with and whenever I emailed her she got back to me right away!
It was also so thoughtful when I saw that she posted our invitation on Instagram and congratulated us on the day of our wedding and hashtagged our event location! Felt special!! Highly recommended!!

Aaron
06/28/2014

To be completely honest, this is my FIRST online review. After searching aimlessly on the internet for DIY invitations, I decided my time could actually be better use for something else like planning a wedding. So I found April Lynn Designs (7 minutes from y house) and decided to give her a try. My fiancé and I met with April and immediately knew she would be creating our wedding invitations. Her office was filled with such character and inspiration and displayed numerous creations which we were excited to use in our own design.

April was so helpful and made the invitation process easy. She had a ton of examples which gave us a clear direction of where we wanted to go with our design. She was able to customize specific designs and created an amazing invitation which blew us away. We then decided that we would use April for all our stationary needs which was a smart decision on our end!

April was so quick to respond to our every need and request. She was easily accessible and truly gave 110% to make our wedding stationary special. Every need we had (invitations, favor tags, ribbon, programs and even extra paper) April came through on time and delivered an amazing product. Our guests were so impressed with our invitations and programs and could not stop talking about how elegant they looked.

We were so happy that we found April Lynn Designs. If you are searching for a DIY invitation online STOP wasting your time. Let April handle all your stationary needs so you can actually spend your time on more important things....like a seating chart. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

Jeanine
06/27/2014

April of April Lynn Designs was an absolute pleasure to work with. I contacted April for wedding invitations for my upcoming June wedding. At our first appointment, April was able to understand my vision and helped me piece together everything for a stunning final design. Another specialty invitation shop told me my vision wasn’t even possible. Throughout the entire process, April remained in prompt communication with me. I never had to wait, or worry that she wouldn’t get back to me. She shared her professional advice, but also allowed me to feel comfortable selecting certain options for the invitations. She was able to edit some addresses that I needed updated last-minute. It was a total stress-free process. April is very talented and I would highly recommend her! Our invitations are gorgeous!

Services Used: Invitations

My husband and I were so happy with our in invitations!! After looking through book after book of invitations we didn't like at stores, we knew we wanted something custom. After meeting with April we knew we were in excellent hands. April helped take all of our ideas and created a beautiful design that we loved. She was very helpful along the way, making changes to little details right away and answering our many emails without getting annoyed with us. We highly recommend April for unique, beautiful, creative wedding invitations!!

Danyelle
05/17/2014

I can't thank April enough!! I have absolutely loved working with April. From our very first meeting, she took the time to listen to all my ideas and was very thorough and gave me many options. She took my rustic feel and was able to create beautiful Save the Dates, invitations, menus, programs, and thank you notes. April is so sweet and creative and truly loves what she does and it shows in all her work. She was attentive to all our requests and always responded immediately. I am so happy to have been able to work with April. She made this experience such an enjoyable process. Brides, please go to April Lynn Designs!!! :) Thank you again April!!!

Private User
Recently Married

What a God-send April was! We were down to the wire on needing to order invitations for the wedding and could not find anything from the typical producers that seemed special and "us" enough. And going through those massive binders in stationary stores was such a nightmare- so overwhelming and frustrating. Finally we hired April and it changed everything... She listened to our ideas and the style we wanted to go for, and was incredibly patient with us as we fretted over every detail. In the end, the invitations turned out perfect and we got a million compliments from our guests on how beautiful they were. Her invitation design actually inspired us to carry out much of that look throughout our wedding. Do yourselves a huge favor and just hire April from the very beginning! (At least for me, many hours, tears and fights would have been saved if I had)

Services Used: Invitations

April was amazing to work with for our wedding invitations. I contacted her with a vision already in mind. In fact, my fiance had hand drawn and painted a design that we wanted to incorporate into our invitations. April listened to all of our ideas and helped us to develop our perfect invitations that complemented our wedding theme. She was professional, timely, sweet, and responsive to all of our thoughts and concerns. Also, for the quality of her product, her prices were completely reasonable. We would highly recommend her!

Services Used: Invitations

April was awesome to work with! She designed our wedding invitations, place cards, and thank you notes. She helped us pick out beautiful invitations that fit our budget, and she was flexible as we tweaked our order along the way. April offered advice without being pushy, and our experience with her was a breath of fresh air! We received so may compliments on our wedding invitations! Several people called us just to tell us how impressed they were with the detail! I highly recommend April!

Services Used: Invitations

Where do I even begin?! April is absolutely very talented!! I was told my invitations were by far the prettiest invitations anyone has ever received. I needed my invites done in biligual and April took the request eventhough she had never done an Armenian-English invite before. The colors, the quality of the paper and the designs were exceptional! Aside from the beautiful invites, April is a nice, caring person and very accomodating (as us brides are super busy) Looking forward to working with April again in the future for other special occassions!

Aline <3

Kendall
1+ year ago

April is wonderful!! I was going to order my invites online but didn't like the fact that I could not physically see them first. I found ALH Designs through Google on etsy.com and figured I would call for a quote. It was such a breeze to work with April and she was a pleasure through the entire process. The invitations are beautiful and exactly what I wanted! I highly recommend ALH to any bride-to-be. They are the best!!!
-Kendall

Services Used: Invitations

ALH Designs did an amazing job on my invitations. I am doing a shadow box with my invitations. I can not wait to send them to all our guest. A great big Thank you to ALH Designs for being a part of our special day.