Anything Music DJs

Anything Music DJs

Serving: Triad | Triangle | Charlotte & all of NC

128 Kingston Ave
Kernersville, NC 27284 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tyler with Anything Music DJs, is seriously the best DJ ever!!! He is very responsive to any emails or calls!! He listened to everything we wanted from all the first dances to every song we wanted played and he is very patient lol. I say that because I changed our list a few times but he was so nice about it and very sweet. He was amazing at our wedding, he was on time and played everything we wanted and was on Q for everything!!!! He got people up on the dance floor and had everyone having a great time on the dance floor!!! He seriously is awesome!!!! I would recommend Tyler to anyone!!!

• Wedding: 11/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used Anything Music for our ceremony audio, reception DJ and a photo booth. Everything sounded great, the reception ran really smoothly, and everyone had a ton of fun with the photo booth!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tyler was our DJ. The music was fantastic. My husband and I have very different tastes in music. Tyler did a great job blending our requests. We had a few special requests. One of which included using video during our first dance. He did such a great job drawing attention to the video and explaining to our guests what was going on. He also made sure the reception flowed well and did not have any dull spots. Tyler has such great charisma, charm, and knowledge of music. You cannot go wrong with this DJ.

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DJ JD from Anything Music DJs played the music at our wedding. He was phenomenal! He played all the music we wanted, including obscure remixes of obscure songs. He had the dance floor going crazy for hours. The icing on the cake is that he is the nicest guy ever. Would highly recommend DJ JD and Anything Music DJs if you want to have a memorable, awesome dance party. He is the best!

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used anything DJ for our ceremony audio, our reception DJ and a photobooth, and all were wonderful. Their planning process is very thorough- be ready to fill out a big packet- and my DJ Jonathan was able to help me plan for a few things I hadn't really thought of. I realized the night before that we needed an additional microphone for the ceremony beyond what we'd discussed, called the next morning and they were able to accommodate me no problem. Everything sounded great, the reception ran really smoothly, and everyone had a ton of fun with the photobooth!

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our DJ, Joe, did a fantastic job with the wedding. Our dance floor was packed the whole night and at least a dozen guests told me how happy they were with the music selection. Announcements were made in a professional and timely manner and the even flowed seamlessly. He was able to handle requests on the fly and get us the songs we wanted to hear. Totally made our event. The photo booth was also well executed and had great props. Our guests really enjoyed it. All the lights we had ordered were set up in the right places, and they figured that out for us. It all looked great when they put it together. Also a very good value for your money, you could pay much more for a DJ and get less. The unlimited hours came in very handy. Highly recommend.

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Anything Music was great! Easy to work with and our DJ Jonathan was great!

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Anything Music was outstanding! Lighting and music were perfect. Our DJ, Tyler, could not have done a better job. Our guests remained engaged and everyone enjoyed my daughter’s wedding. I highly recommend Anything Music for any event and I will likely call on Tyler again.

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am so glad we found Anything Music after having issues with our original DJ. They were able to accommodate us just 2 weeks before the wedding. We also got to choose the DJ we wanted and DJ Breezy (Jermaine Taylor) did an outstanding job. He jumped right in and made the transition between the ceremony and reception flawless. Great job and we would definitely consider using them again for an event.

• Wedding: 12/13/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tyler Rhodes was our DJ and I cannot say enough good things about him! He was kind, funny and really made us feel comfortable and took care of the flow and coordination. He was just great all around!

• Wedding: 10/06/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

LET ME TELL YOU, I just got married yesterday (9/21/2013) and had Anything Music as my DJ vendor with "JD" as my specific event DJ. He was beyond professional and very accommodating in every aspect! These people are professionals and honestly set the tone for the entire wedding. It was so much fun! Best Advice, get Anything Music, request JD, and give him/them free reign over the songs they play. They are professionals and know how to get the party going!! Thanks again A.M.!

• Wedding: 09/21/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Awesome job! Kept the dance floor packed, and the lighting was beautiful!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were a lot of fun, and made things easy. Also the uplights looked great.

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used Anything Music DJs for our wedding and were VERY pleased. Tyler was our DJ and he met with us several times ahead of time to develop and finalize a timeline of the day, to go through songs that we wanted for every step of the way throughout the day and into the night, to go over games we wanted to play. Tyler gathered all of the names of the family and wedding party so that he could announce them during the reception. Tyler kept the day moving and completely organized and kept the dance floor full late into the night. I highly recommend Anything Music DJ's. They are professionial, organized and they will make your special day really fun! Thank you so much Tyler and Anything Music DJs.

• Wedding: 08/16/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great service. I would use them for future events. Family had a great time.

• Wedding: 07/03/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The DJ was very personable and catered to our needs. We had a great time.

336-423-3637
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards