Anything Music DJs

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Anything Music was awesome! Jonathan, our DJ, was great. He definitely knew how to "read a crowd" and had an awesome playlist. The music during dinner was fun but slower paced, he then pumped it up a bit after dinner. Most of our guests are not HUGE dancers so he played great music but nothing to crazy. Once a few people started dancing he was able to play another set of awesome songs that kept them on the floor. He really payed attention to the requests we gave him before the wedding and I heard all of the songs that we asked for. He helped us out with announcements but was never over bearing, if we hadn't asked him for an announcement he wasn't making them and that's exactly what we wanted from our DJ. We know our guests and knew that most of them didn't want to dance a ton and he had no problem with that, he just wanted to make sure everyone was having a good time. Our guests kept telling us they loved the song choices, so it was great to hear that! I definitely recommend Anything Music!

Services Used: DJ

We booked Anything Music DJ's for our wedding last weekend and they were absolutely amazing! The DJ made sure we were happy and the music/entertainment was exactly what we wanted! We couldn't of asked for more! Thank you for making our wedding 10x of fun!

Recently Married

I had a great experience with Anything Music Djs! Their price was great and our DJ Rodney was even better! He read the crowd and kept a fun feel the whole night!

Recently Married

Our DJ was very accommodating and so nice! We used him for the rehearsal, ceremony, reception, and photobooth. Everything was awesome and they were so nice! Definitely recommend their services!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Anything Music was an excellent choice for our wedding DJ. They were professional and knowledgable and made sure we were happy with everything. I was shocked that their price was so affordable with how awesome the service was. Thanks!

1 Review
Recently Married

Worth Every Penny! Anything Music had the best pricing, and our DJ was fun, and kept the dance floor packed. We had a small reception, so I was worried, but our DJ came through big time!

Services Used: DJ

Tyler with Anything Music DJs, is seriously the best DJ ever!!! He is very responsive to any emails or calls!! He listened to everything we wanted from all the first dances to every song we wanted played and he is very patient lol. I say that because I changed our list a few times but he was so nice about it and very sweet. He was amazing at our wedding, he was on time and played everything we wanted and was on Q for everything!!!! He got people up on the dance floor and had everyone having a great time on the dance floor!!! He seriously is awesome!!!! I would recommend Tyler to anyone!!!

Services Used: DJ

We used Anything Music for our ceremony audio, reception DJ and a photo booth. Everything sounded great, the reception ran really smoothly, and everyone had a ton of fun with the photo booth!

Services Used: DJ

Anything Music provided DJ services for our early October wedding. Our DJ’s name was JD. Throughout the planning process, we occasionally found him to be a bit difficult to get in touch with when we had questions. However, he did an amazing job on the day of the wedding! There were no problems and the music he played was exactly what we requested and kept people dancing all night long! He kept the energy way up and didn’t do a lot of talking. He never mispronounced anyone's name either, and my new last name is not the easiest. Overall, I highly recommend JD and Anything Music!

Services Used: DJ

Chance was amazing at both my rehearsal dinner and wedding/reception. Many of my guests commented about how they really liked him. People on the dance floor really appreciated his choice of songs for them to dance to. Thanks chance!

Services Used: DJ

Tyler was our DJ. The music was fantastic. My husband and I have very different tastes in music. Tyler did a great job blending our requests. We had a few special requests. One of which included using video during our first dance. He did such a great job drawing attention to the video and explaining to our guests what was going on. He also made sure the reception flowed well and did not have any dull spots. Tyler has such great charisma, charm, and knowledge of music. You cannot go wrong with this DJ.

Services Used: DJ

DJ JD from Anything Music DJs played the music at our wedding. He was phenomenal! He played all the music we wanted, including obscure remixes of obscure songs. He had the dance floor going crazy for hours. The icing on the cake is that he is the nicest guy ever. Would highly recommend DJ JD and Anything Music DJs if you want to have a memorable, awesome dance party. He is the best!

MrsE
Recently Married

Wow, by far the happiest I could be with any of my vendors, and I had a lot of great wedding vendors. I met DJ JD back at a wedding show in January. Music is very important to me so I went in with some high expectations. I was immediately impressed with his personable and professional demeanor and just overall excitement with the details of my wedding. They have the largest selection of music of any other DJ company in NC. Their prices are UNBEATABLE. Many DJs I spoke to that night said it would be over $2000 for 4 hours. The best thing about Anything Music DJs is that they do unlimited hours, and it's way less than what the competitors are charging. On top of that they gave me a discount for having a Sunday wedding and a military discount. Every time I met with DJ JD I was relieved that he always knew exactly what I expected, and he was more than happy to do it. Their wedding planning contract with all of the song suggestions was super helpful but there is plenty of room for complete customization as well. We also went ahead and rented up-lighting from them as well as a projector screen for our slideshow and everything went off without a hitch. The reception tempo was exactly what I wanted. He played classic love songs during cocktail hour, modern and more upbeat love songs during dinner, and had the party going non-stop from 7 to midnight. I will recommend the company every chance I get because they are quite absolutely the best all around!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We used anything DJ for our ceremony audio, our reception DJ and a photobooth, and all were wonderful. Their planning process is very thorough- be ready to fill out a big packet- and my DJ Jonathan was able to help me plan for a few things I hadn't really thought of. I realized the night before that we needed an additional microphone for the ceremony beyond what we'd discussed, called the next morning and they were able to accommodate me no problem. Everything sounded great, the reception ran really smoothly, and everyone had a ton of fun with the photobooth!

Services Used: DJ

Our DJ, Joe, did a fantastic job with the wedding. Our dance floor was packed the whole night and at least a dozen guests told me how happy they were with the music selection. Announcements were made in a professional and timely manner and the even flowed seamlessly. He was able to handle requests on the fly and get us the songs we wanted to hear. Totally made our event. The photo booth was also well executed and had great props. Our guests really enjoyed it. All the lights we had ordered were set up in the right places, and they figured that out for us. It all looked great when they put it together. Also a very good value for your money, you could pay much more for a DJ and get less. The unlimited hours came in very handy. Highly recommend.

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Anything Music was great! Easy to work with and our DJ Jonathan was great!