Anything Music DJs

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We loved Anything Music DJs for our wedding. Our DJ (DJ Rone) was great to work with. Once we found out he was our DJ, he got in touch with us immediately to set up a meeting in person, where we discussed what we wanted for our wedding. We filled out a packet to simplify and select the song choices for the ceremony and reception. He was easily accessible via email and responded to questions in a quick manner. We were very comfortable having him as our DJ, as he was very organized and was very focused on our day as it was approaching. On the day of the wedding, he arrived early to set up and spoke with myself to go over any last minute details prior to the start of the ceremony. Once the reception was up and running, he did a fantastic job of keeping the energy going on the dance floor. We were very pleased with how everything turned out with our DJ.

We also had a photo booth, which was a major hit at the reception. We liked the props that came along with the photo booth. The scrapbook made for a nice memento of the evening of the guests' enjoying themselves. I would definitely recommend Anything Music DJs and specifically DJ Rone as the DJ.

Services Used: DJ

We used Anything Music for DJ and uplighting at our wedding reception in Charlotte, NC. Aaron was absolutely great to work with! He played all of our requested songs and was very flexible throughout the night. He ensured that our guests had a great time! The dance floor was packed from the moment the reception started. Aaron, thanks for making our reception a great party and celebration!

Suzi
06/27/2015

Anything Music was a great company to work with while planning our reception. JD helped us choose the right song for each of our special dances. The planning book was awesome!

Private User
Recently Married

Our DJ, JD, was a great guide to helping us plan the special moments at our reception. The planning book is AWESOME!!!

Services Used: DJ

Anything Music was great to work with. We booked our DJ as well as our photobooth through them. The photobooth was a HUGE hit at our wedding. The guests absolutely loved it, and we love the memories that we are able to treasure through those photos. Our DJ was also great. He checked in with us throughout the wedding night, and helped everything run smoothly. They also created a custom mix for us so we could have a bridal party "dance off", which turned out awesome. On top of all that, you can't beat their prices! I would definitely recommend them to others!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Tyler from Anything Music was wonderful to work with. He was always available to answer questions and made sure he spent enough time on the phone to make sure I had all my questions answered. The wedding planner guide that Anything Music provides was really helpful in getting all our music together. The music selection on our wedding day was perfect! Besides the song requests I had made, he played songs that I loved and would have chosen myself if I had provided a longer song request list! He was able to decipher my music taste based on our conversations and songs I had chosen. He was very flexible and was able to maintain the flow of the entire day!

Services Used: DJ

James was a fantastic DJ!! He played music right along the lines of what we enjoy. He got a reserved group of 50 people dancing all night long.

Services Used: DJ

Phillip our DJ was very accommodating and professional. He listened to what we wanted but was also flexible to what the guests wanted. It was so much fun to dance and enjoy the reception. We got some lights for the dance floor and our guests had a blast.
We also got the photobooth at a discount when booking. I cannot stress enough how AWESOME this was. Our guest loved it! It added such a charm and fun element to our wedding. It is truly priceless to see the photos afterwards.
We are so glad we choose this vendor!

Private User
Recently Married

Tyler the owner, and Zach our DJ were both great to work with. They really try to make everything what the Bride and Groom want. They provided ceremony music, cocktail hour music, and the reception music for no extra charge over their regular package prices. Zach was there early, set up and ready to go for the ceremony and did not leave until he was sure we were definitely done for the night. He played just the right mix of songs and fit in a lot of the songs we requested. An added bonus was that after we had booked, I happened to come across a coupon for free up-lighting and they honored it. And an added surprise was the night of our wedding, he came with extra lights in his van that happened to be for an event the next day. He asked if we would like to use them since he had them and set them up free of charge. I would absolutely recommend Anything Music DJs. They absolutely know what they are doing and are so reasonably priced for the amount of entertainment they provide. They were able to provide all of our music with no issues and they made the night fun and memorable.

Services Used: DJ

We absolutely loved our DJ (JD). He made every effort to arrange a set list that was perfect for our reception and make us feel comfortable. He worked with the crowd to keep the party going and we would defiantly choose him again!

Services Used: DJ

This was a wonderful DJ service to hire! They were extremely professional and organized. Charles was wonderful!

Lindsey
05/02/2015

We used anything music DJs for our ceremony and reception music as well as photo booth rental. We had DJ Charkie and he did an absolutely amazing job. Every song for our ceremony was right and the timing was exactly perfect. Our music at our reception was so upbeat and kept people on the dance floor the entire time. Having a fun reception with lots of dancing was very important to us and Charkie made sure that happened. He was very interactive with the crowd and made sure everyone had fun. We also did the photo booth package and loved every second of it. The photo booth was a big hit and everyone loved it. There were so many fun props to use and I loved the fact that each picture that was taken was also put into a book for us to keep so the guests got to keep one and we got to keep one. We look through our photo book quite often and get a good laugh every time. Anything music DJs provided us with a wedding day that we will never forget and I would highly recommend them to anyone that is looking for a DJ for their wedding that is professional and will make sure that your wedding reception will be an absolute blast!

Services Used: DJ

We used Anything Music DJs for our DJ, photobooth, and lighting for our wedding reception. We LOVE that they offer unlimited DJ hours! No other company we looked at offered unlimited hours for such a great price!

DJ Rone was our DJ and he was awesome from the first time we talked to him. We were able to meet in person before the wedding day and discuss every detail of what we wanted for our reception music, and to coordinate the timeline. He helped us make a custom mix for our first dance, where we did a breakout dance (starting slow, breaking into fast, and then going back to slow), coordinated with my father without my knowledge so my dad could surprise me by singing to me before our father/daughter dance, and he was hilarious during the shoe game and garter removal. He got to know us as a couple which just helped make every detail of our reception so special. Everyone said it was the best party/reception they'd ever been to!

The photobooth was also great! It definitely fits at least 8 people if not more, the pictures are good quality, and we loved looking through the scrapbook of pictures that the photobooth attendant (another plus!) helped put together.

We ended up also renting 6 wireless uplights and a personalized lighted dance floor monogram. Reasonably priced and it really helped give our reception that look of elegance.

We would definitely recommend them in a heartbeat for all of their services!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
1 person found this review helpful

Aaron drove to the beach to DJ out wedding after a very easy planning process. We also got a photo booth from this vendor and our friends and family loved it!!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

Herb Britt was a wonderful DJ. He listened when I had suggestions, and he found some pretty obscure versions of songs for us. He checked in with me several times before and during the ceremony and reception. You can't beat the price for a Sunday, daytime wedding (with discounts for both the day and time). Overall, it was an amazing experience.

Services Used: DJ

Anything Music was awesome! Jonathan, our DJ, was great. He definitely knew how to "read a crowd" and had an awesome playlist. The music during dinner was fun but slower paced, he then pumped it up a bit after dinner. Most of our guests are not HUGE dancers so he played great music but nothing to crazy. Once a few people started dancing he was able to play another set of awesome songs that kept them on the floor. He really payed attention to the requests we gave him before the wedding and I heard all of the songs that we asked for. He helped us out with announcements but was never over bearing, if we hadn't asked him for an announcement he wasn't making them and that's exactly what we wanted from our DJ. We know our guests and knew that most of them didn't want to dance a ton and he had no problem with that, he just wanted to make sure everyone was having a good time. Our guests kept telling us they loved the song choices, so it was great to hear that! I definitely recommend Anything Music!