Anything Music DJs

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

This was a wonderful DJ service to hire! They were extremely professional and organized. Charles was wonderful!

Services Used: DJ

We used Anything Music DJs for our DJ, photobooth, and lighting for our wedding reception. We LOVE that they offer unlimited DJ hours! No other company we looked at offered unlimited hours for such a great price!

DJ Rone was our DJ and he was awesome from the first time we talked to him. We were able to meet in person before the wedding day and discuss every detail of what we wanted for our reception music, and to coordinate the timeline. He helped us make a custom mix for our first dance, where we did a breakout dance (starting slow, breaking into fast, and then going back to slow), coordinated with my father without my knowledge so my dad could surprise me by singing to me before our father/daughter dance, and he was hilarious during the shoe game and garter removal. He got to know us as a couple which just helped make every detail of our reception so special. Everyone said it was the best party/reception they'd ever been to!

The photobooth was also great! It definitely fits at least 8 people if not more, the pictures are good quality, and we loved looking through the scrapbook of pictures that the photobooth attendant (another plus!) helped put together.

We ended up also renting 6 wireless uplights and a personalized lighted dance floor monogram. Reasonably priced and it really helped give our reception that look of elegance.

We would definitely recommend them in a heartbeat for all of their services!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Herb Britt was a wonderful DJ. He listened when I had suggestions, and he found some pretty obscure versions of songs for us. He checked in with me several times before and during the ceremony and reception. You can't beat the price for a Sunday, daytime wedding (with discounts for both the day and time). Overall, it was an amazing experience.

Services Used: DJ

Anything Music was awesome! Jonathan, our DJ, was great. He definitely knew how to "read a crowd" and had an awesome playlist. The music during dinner was fun but slower paced, he then pumped it up a bit after dinner. Most of our guests are not HUGE dancers so he played great music but nothing to crazy. Once a few people started dancing he was able to play another set of awesome songs that kept them on the floor. He really payed attention to the requests we gave him before the wedding and I heard all of the songs that we asked for. He helped us out with announcements but was never over bearing, if we hadn't asked him for an announcement he wasn't making them and that's exactly what we wanted from our DJ. We know our guests and knew that most of them didn't want to dance a ton and he had no problem with that, he just wanted to make sure everyone was having a good time. Our guests kept telling us they loved the song choices, so it was great to hear that! I definitely recommend Anything Music!

Services Used: DJ

We booked Anything Music DJ's for our wedding last weekend and they were absolutely amazing! The DJ made sure we were happy and the music/entertainment was exactly what we wanted! We couldn't of asked for more! Thank you for making our wedding 10x of fun!

Services Used: DJ

Great company to work with. Our DJ met our expectations and then some. It was nice to have a professional who could help our reception move along without having to do all the work ourselves or hire a planner. The party was a blur, but I remember key moments and it's because our DJ was spot on with timing. We danced until the very end! Thanks guys!

Services Used: DJ

What else can I say? The value was incredible, the DJ (JD) was amazing, & the ease of communication was amazing. I think the music was the best deal I got on my entire wedding and it did not disappoint. JD really brought the party, & accommodated my every need.

Recently Married

I had a great experience with Anything Music Djs! Their price was great and our DJ Rodney was even better! He read the crowd and kept a fun feel the whole night!

Recently Married

Our DJ was very accommodating and so nice! We used him for the rehearsal, ceremony, reception, and photobooth. Everything was awesome and they were so nice! Definitely recommend their services!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Anything Music was an excellent choice for our wedding DJ. They were professional and knowledgable and made sure we were happy with everything. I was shocked that their price was so affordable with how awesome the service was. Thanks!

1 Review
Recently Married

Worth Every Penny! Anything Music had the best pricing, and our DJ was fun, and kept the dance floor packed. We had a small reception, so I was worried, but our DJ came through big time!

Services Used: DJ

Tyler with Anything Music DJs, is seriously the best DJ ever!!! He is very responsive to any emails or calls!! He listened to everything we wanted from all the first dances to every song we wanted played and he is very patient lol. I say that because I changed our list a few times but he was so nice about it and very sweet. He was amazing at our wedding, he was on time and played everything we wanted and was on Q for everything!!!! He got people up on the dance floor and had everyone having a great time on the dance floor!!! He seriously is awesome!!!! I would recommend Tyler to anyone!!!

Services Used: DJ

We used Anything Music for our ceremony audio, reception DJ and a photo booth. Everything sounded great, the reception ran really smoothly, and everyone had a ton of fun with the photo booth!

Services Used: DJ

Anything Music provided DJ services for our early October wedding. Our DJ’s name was JD. Throughout the planning process, we occasionally found him to be a bit difficult to get in touch with when we had questions. However, he did an amazing job on the day of the wedding! There were no problems and the music he played was exactly what we requested and kept people dancing all night long! He kept the energy way up and didn’t do a lot of talking. He never mispronounced anyone's name either, and my new last name is not the easiest. Overall, I highly recommend JD and Anything Music!

Services Used: DJ

Chance was amazing at both my rehearsal dinner and wedding/reception. Many of my guests commented about how they really liked him. People on the dance floor really appreciated his choice of songs for them to dance to. Thanks chance!

Services Used: DJ

Tyler was our DJ. The music was fantastic. My husband and I have very different tastes in music. Tyler did a great job blending our requests. We had a few special requests. One of which included using video during our first dance. He did such a great job drawing attention to the video and explaining to our guests what was going on. He also made sure the reception flowed well and did not have any dull spots. Tyler has such great charisma, charm, and knowledge of music. You cannot go wrong with this DJ.