A.O.C. AnyOccasionCreation.com
Wedding planning/Coordinator, Floral arrangements and Decor for all occasions, Favors & more....
New Haven, CT 06511

• Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
I had been planning my wedding for a while and shoping around to get various vendors was becoming a pain. I was on a not so big budget and to top it off my husband had lost his job a couple of months before our wedding. We though of posponing the wedding several times but also wanted to get it over with. Our budget started off for 161 guests, and unfortunately we had to cut it down as time went by.

We went through many vendors to hepl plan our wedding and idealy, we wanted someone to handle every thing from start to finish but for most of the vendors, our budget wasn't enough. We kept cutting down on guests but still the budget didn't seem to suit many of the vendors. Finally we called a vendor who is a couple of Towns over and were able to sit down with them for a free consultation, and eventho their services says they'll work with any budget, we thought it would not have been an issue. Our final count was 147 and I guess we wanted to have a more lavish wedding than our pockets could manage.

After more than an hour with Any Occasion Creation, I told my husband that I didn't want to keep shopping for vendors and that we were going to have them do our wedding.

they understood our situation with myhusband not working and we trying to keep all our family and friends on the list of guests. With all the services they provided we ended up paying way under what out busget was to begin with,which was about $2396.00 less.:)... they only problem we didn't expect to pay a retention fee plus a deposit of almost 1/2 of the amount. We tried to pay a smaller amount and pay periodically but she said because it was kiind of close to our wedding, 7mths away, the deposit had to be raised.

It's not a big company though but it seems like they are understanding and willing to work with you on many levels, and they work real good and hard to make evrerything go well on our day.
We really appreciated that!
Wedding: 09/24/2011
Services Used: Wedding Cake, Ceremony Music, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Photography, Wedding Planning, Transportation, Ceremony & Reception Venue
 203-804-5888
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire