Antonio's Banquet Hall

• Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  3.5

Jessica 5 Reviews
I loved Antonios from the moment i saw it! i loved how guests could just go right up to the hotel after! although... when my planner had gotten there.. the dishes they set the tables with were dirty and it was difficult getting in contact with the owner Tony! Now Frank he was AWESOME! helped us with everything! the bartenders were awesome and i couldn't thank them enough!
Wedding: 05/31/2013
4.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Antonio's was my first choice for a venue because of it's proximity to the Quality Inn. I liked that guests could go just upstairs and have accommodations for the evening. Dealing with Frank, was difficult at times especially since he was difficult to get in contact with (which I was advised by another bride he'd dealt with too...) We played phone tag for weeks at a time at one point but as we approached our wedding day it seemed as though I took priority and he seemed much more receptive to my inquiries.

The venue itself is lovely and the waiters, bartenders, etc. were all wonderful. The only issue we had was when my step mother arrived at the venue for the reception, she said there were dirty linens and other set-up materials still in the hall. She asked someone to remove them and 20 minutes later they were still there. After asking again, this time slightly more assertively, someone finally cleaned up the mess. Luckily I was not there at the time as we did not arrive until after cocktail hour. I would have been extremely upset to find that set-up was not complete and the location was not immaculate by the time my guests were arriving so I'm glad I did not find this out until after the fact.

Regardless, the reception was great, the food was amazing and I have received many compliments on the location. Many of our guests booked rooms the night of the wedding and so many expressed appreciation that they did not have to drive home after the reception. Our room was complimentary and was large and decently decorated.

All and all, I'd recommend them. Just be assertive. It seems like that's the best way to do business with this venue.
Wedding: 10/20/2012
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  5.0
  • Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Frank was always wonderful every time I called or stopped in. Accommodating my wedding party to get ready beforehand, providing centerpieces, extra tables, etc. he even moved the floor plan around because he knew I did not like the way the tables were set up. The food we chose was amazing and all our guests were raving that it was the best "wedding food" they had ever had and it was overall the best/most fun/beautiful wedding they had been to. Frank even stopped in during the ceremony to check on me to make sure all was going well and if there was anything else I needed. The waiters were polite and always came up to the head table to get my approval before they made their next move. I'm extremely happy with everything overall from Antonio's and would absolutely do it all over again!
Wedding: 08/27/2011
1.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  2.0
  • Responsiveness:  1.0
  • Professionalism:  1.0
  • Value:  2.0
  • Flexibility:  1.0
The place was a mess when I came at the time they told me I could come to set up for my wedding. We had to wait two hours before we could set up. I was late for almost everything else I had to do that day (I was the bride). They also broke my cake topper when they tried to move my cake, they still have not repaid me anything. They were rude to me and the DJ who I brought (the DJ was wonderful). In all I only liked the food. But In all truth to me (not my husband who said things were ok) I would not tell anyone to have their wedding there.
Wedding: 07/25/2009